✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are invited to a church picnic.
What do you bring? Kind of Food/games etc.
I've been invited before and have brought badminton rackets and birdies, frisbee [both of which were a huge hit with the teens and younger ones]. They brought these jelly beans and this wheel spinner thing where each person had to take turns spinning it and whichever jelly bean color picture it would land on, that person had to eat it. The only thing was, the 'orange' jelly bean had 2 separate possible flavors- A good/normal flavor and a ridiculously awful flavor [booger flavor, skunk, toothpaste, vomit, etc] Was pretty fun, lol. Others have brought in football. I'd personally like to play soccer if I had to choose between the two. Jumping rope is pretty inexpensive at the dollar store.

In terms of actual food, we brought corn and watermelon.
Perhaps what I'd personally do different would be making veggie kebabs and bringing pie and a big thing of salad. Marshmallows would be bonus especially if one has a barbecue thing set up or a fire pit. Ours has this barbecue grill that's installed at the park and anyone can use it. Also, I'd bring coffee and hot chocolate to drink [Tim Hortons or home made in a huge thermos].

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Deviled eggs of course.

For a game volleyball cuz I know how to make that work for a church group and I recently found my net and rope for the court lines.

Looks like a beach picnic.
Or badminton for those afraid to be hit by the ball...

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll bring a goodly amount of chicken and prepare marinades for the meat in preparation for the grill.

I'll also bring Dominion and expansions for those keen on playing a game.
Isnt that a board game? Ive not seen board games been played outside except for chess...

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Whats corn hole?

This is what corn hole looks like...
cornhole-630x414.jpg

(not my pic)

and here are the rules...
http://www.playcornhole.org/how.shtml

It's a lot of fun as long as everyone has a sense of humor.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0