May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
By using the term, we are buying into the argument of the enemy that it actually exists in some meaningful sense when it does no such thing. In using the term, we give weight to the (mistaken) idea that it is real or meaningful in any sense. The following explains the substance of why I say this......

There is no such thing as homosexuality.

There is no such thing as heterosexuality either.

There is Procreation, for which the Sexes are paramount, and there is Sensuality, for which the Sexes are entirely inconsequential and irrelevant; as the Sexes are simply and by definition the two intrinsically complementary roles in sexual reproduction – provider of sperm and egg – outside of which role they have no meaning.

The creation of the artificial and contrived categories of “heterosexual” and “homosexual” allowed for a notion of 'normal' (ie: “heterosexual”) that was not intrinsically connected with procreation. However, in a society where contraception, masturbation, male-female oral sex, and male-female anal sex are considered 'normal', there are no grounds for excluding same-sex couples who partake of the very same practices and who are equally uninvolved in procreation. Consequently, “homosexuality” now has to be included under the label of 'normal' as well, because in divorcing 'normal' from 'procreation', making the discussion purely about sensuality, we have no legitimate cause to keep “homosexuality” out.

Hence it is a false distinction to divide the two. Separating non-procreative sexual acts into “homosexual” and “heterosexual” is meaningless because whilst the appearance of each partner may matter to the other, the substance of the Sexes is entirely inconsequential. All non-procreative sex is part of one category in which the sexes are inconsequential; namely, Sensuality. Hence, the categories and divisions of “homosexual” and “heterosexual” are artificial and contrived, and thus valueless. One is no more or less 'normal' than the other.

In a society that accepts such non-procreative sex-acts between men and women there is no reason to exclude the same acts between men and men, women and women, groups of such, or, for that matter, between either men or women and animals. Yes, you heard that right. Now you might be saying “but what about consent?”. Well, do we require the consent of an animal in order to kill it and eat its flesh? No. So why baulk at the lack of consent to use it in other ways? No, if you allow these acts you must also allow all forms of them that involve anything for which consent is either genuinely acquired or for which it is irrelevant....and given that the age of criminal responsibility is 10 in this country, this will probably soon include children as well (on the grounds that if you can be held responsible for crimes you can also consent to sex).

The problem of course is that what is healthy and right for civilised wholesome human beings, as opposed to the bestial barbarians who turn their backs on humanity, is not and never was in any way defined by the label of “heterosexual”. It (along with “homosexual”) was only ever a contrived and meaningless sub-category of “Sensuality”. Sensuality though is itself intrinsically unhealthy because it is categorically a thing of Idolatry-of-Self – which is a form of narcissism where we make an idol of, and believe that right and wrong answer to and are defined by, our feelings, desires and appetites – placing the subjective over objective truth and reality.

Instead, that which is healthy and right for civilised wholesome human beings is actually defined not by the label of “heterosexuality” but by the concept of “Chastity” (sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation); because only chastity is not a thing of Sensuality and thus also not a thing of Idolatry-of-Self. In chastity, the sexual drive instead answers to reason, rather than being largely a law unto itself. It is tamed and restrained in a manner completely at odds with the nature of Idolatry-of-Self – answering instead to objective truth.Consequently, it is far better to discard all three empty and meaningless labels of “normal”, “heterosexual” and “homosexual”, taking up instead only the two labels: chaste, and unchaste. Chaste being sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation. Unchaste being everything else.

Unfortunately, the confused and contrived situation where Sensuality has been normalised under the false labels of “heterosexuality” and “homosexuality” is why we see an increasingly sensualised, eroticised, society where:
* inappropriate contentographic images are increasingly common in mainstream media,
* there is increasing acceptance of promiscuity and provocative dress,
* prostitution is increasingly presented as normal (“sex workers”), and
* symbols of chastity (like the unicorn) are twisted into symbols of debauchery.
The agenda at work is not then the oft-claimed “homosexual agenda”, but rather is an unchaste agenda; where literally anything goes, so long as consent is either genuinely acquired or where it was never relevant to begin with. And what a wonderful vision for society that is.....

Therefore, notions of “heterosexual” or “homosexual” are meaningless, or worse they are actually harmful because they are misleading, and so we need to stop using them. What matters is simply whether you are chaste, or not, as the opposite of chastity is debauchery. It is not “heterosexuality” that is good and “homosexuality” that is bad, nor is it that both of these are good, but rather it is that both of these labels are meaningless and that the distinction between good and bad for civilised wholesome human beings is simply one of Chaste (sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation) or Unchaste...

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That sounds a bit abstract, and the reality is lost by denying the terminology. Homosexuality needs to be identified as contrary to normal behavior (and Gay is only a misnomer and misapplied to the homo crowd). Here is a paper which society ought to understand, I believe:

A NEW MORALITY?

HOMOSEXUALITY IN OUR SOCIETY​
[This is not a subject about "gay" people, as many call this matter, for there is little gay about homosexuality. The slang or colloquial usage of the word, which properly means carefree -- "fast or sudden", is rejected here. This is a massive social problem according to an internet summary 06/12 quoting various medical and social Institutes stating that homo behavior fosters many diseases, violence, addictions, suicides, pedophilia, and is more physical devastations than social discriminations.
We are talking here about a perversion of human nature that is insidious as moral decay --- not gay, and while it has been around through many years, the growing social acceptance and defense of it by a corrupt society may bring the judgment of God on many nations who are moving to approve it in their societies. It is part of the trend to indulge the flesh without regard to God and His standards, or what is decent in a society. – R. L.D. ’03; rev. 06/12
]

There are four essential things I believe would be helpful to understand today about homosexuality, and perhaps one might have occasion to share this with someone who is confused and leaning that way:

It is a learned behavior and not an inborn condition. God did not make homosexual people, as one can tell by careful reading of His Word, and God condemns it (e.g. Lev. 18:22; Lev. 20:13; Rom.1:20-32; 1 Cor. 6:9; 1 Tim. 1:9-14; Jude 7).

2. It is important to understand that effeminate men and mannish women are not necessarily homosexual. A hormonal imbalance from the norm reportedly produces the effeminate and mannish characteristics, which are fairly common in the world. It is parental, societal, and peer influence which produces the problems and pushes these young people into homosexual activity. It is urgently important to help such persons feel accepted so they can learn to handle any questions or discrimination over their emotional differences from the norm (just as we would with other physical or mental differences). Our society is contributing to the problem of homosexuality by believing the idea that people are born a homosexual type, and then are trying to make the behavior legitimate to accommodate them. Schools, parents, medical services, and our public health agencies need to do more to teach the truth, and not perpetuate the myth.

3. We all know of several people who have this imbalance who are happily married to the opposite sex in a normal way, and well-adjusted. Some people have less attraction to the opposite sex and may choose to not marry, or may marry one who has the opposite characteristics (e.g. an effeminate man choosing a mannish woman for his wife). I have a number of friends with this imbalance who have gone on well, and some are married with children. One may be suspected by strangers of being homosexual, and they may be shunned by some or discriminated against, but if they have a good support system they can overlook this and go forth. Personally, I would rather have an effeminate man wait on me in offices, stores, restaurants, hospitals, and other kinds of customer services, for they are usually more sensitive, considerate and helpful ---perhaps a special gift by God. I knew of a church pastor who was effeminate (and a bachelor), and a most godly and caring man and greatly respected in our small town.

4. The word "effeminate" in I Corinthians 6:9 may have been a poor choice of words by the translators of the KJV Bible, for it does not have the same meaning today. It should have been translated as "those who make women of themselves" (see The New Translation - JND).
More could be said about this subject, but these are the essential issues, which ought to be prayerfully considered (especially the Word of God ---and better understanding in the KJV). One ought to first of all have a desire to honor God, and live a normal life.
- RLD

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That sounds a bit abstract, and the reality is lost by denying the terminology.

Not at all. The reality is lost in accepting the empty terminology of "heterosexual" and "homosexual".

Homosexuality needs to be identified as contrary to normal behavior
It cannot be.

If you divorce procreation from what is required for intercourse to be normal, you have to equally accept same-sex acts that are equally unprocreative. To do otherwise is to contradict yourself.

The healthy measure is chaste (sex only in marriage and only for procreation)/unchaste (everything else), not heterosexual/homosexual.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Homosexuality" is an insipid lie from the Enemy. There is, indeed, no such thing, because sex under God is a penis penetrating a vagina. Period. PERIOD.

Cochlearsexuality (ear sexual), nasalsexual, etc. are not recognized methods of sexual intercourse under God. So, why would anal sex (anus meant for excrement,) oral sex (mouth meant for speaking and eating,) or any other alternative methods be recognized under God as intercourse? They are called abominations (perversions) because they are. A penis does not belong in any place but the vagina. I will be liberal and say if you are married, since your body is his/her body you can do whatever you want with it, but don't expect your "spicy" sexcapades to be recognized under God other than penis-vagina interaction (i.e. biblically "knowing/marrying.")

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am curious, do the people that post on here actually interact with people in the same way they interact with people on these forums? (i.e. *eyeroll* double plus bad :( ). It is no wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and no one cares or knows.

I would hate to have to deal with such smug in person. On the internet, it doesn't matter to me.

Upvote 0

tremble

^.^/
Feb 15, 2014
✟16,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am curious, do the people that post on here actually interact with people in the same way they interact with people on these forums? (i.e. *eyeroll* double plus bad :( ). It is no wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and no one cares or knows.

I would hate to have to deal with such smug in person. On the internet, it doesn't matter to me.

Ohhh c'mon loller...you brought up ear sex. I think that deserves an eyeroll, don'tchu? *still chuckling*

I use the word "homosexual" neither as a judgement or a biological philosophy. I use it to make a distinction in sexual preference. I really don't mind what terminology is used. I use the word "gay" for the same reason, but this one is more dependent on the context. Yes, I understand it was originally used in a different way, but language is always changing and these days it's understood that "gay" has more than one meaning. "Gay" is also shorter, and therefore quicker to type than "homosexual".

What about "samesexual"? Is that any better?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Well, in my day to day life I rarely encounter people as... intractable... as many present themselves in this forum, so I'm less prone to eyerolling. There comes a point where you begin to recognise that some people are only here to preach, and have no interest in even considering any other viewpoints. They get an *eyeroll* as much for my own benefit as anything else, to remind me that I'll only end up upsetting myself by trying to have a discussion in good faith with such people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ohhh c'mon loller...you brought up ear sex. I think that deserves an eyeroll, don'tchu? *still chuckling*
?

Lol...

A chuckle is fine. I chuckle/laugh everytime i post "cochlearsexuality." But eye rolls are dismissive, and I loath dismissivity. Case and point: I cant roll my eyes because I know people who have had ear sex.

I even know of someone who, when their "mate" had their anus shut and had to get a colonostomy bad, he had sex with the bag and gave her a horrible infection. So, as I say often here truth is stranger than fiction. I have seen some stuff.... and things...

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well, in my day to day life I rarely encounter people as... intractable... as many present themselves in this forum, so I'm less prone to eyerolling. There comes a point where you begin to recognise that some people are only here to preach, and have no interest in even considering any other viewpoints. They get an *eyeroll* as much for my own benefit as anything else, to remind me that I'll only end up upsetting myself by trying to have a discussion in good faith with such people.

But, why be dismissive and eye roll in the first place?

I have been like that in my earlier years only to be embarrassed seeing that those I scoffed at were actually spot on. Just thinking about the scores of people I dismissed because *I* didn't think what they said fit into *my* sphere of possibility makes me cringe, because 90% of them were right, and the residual 10% were "on to something." So, I entertain everyone now... I dont want the wasted time, embarrassment, or intellectual invalidity that comes with personal incredulity.

If you want to roll your eyes and scoff/dismiss then do it. But dont pretend it is part of an intellectual crusade for the betterment of a common discourse. At best, it is myopic.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I CALL IT ALL MILITANT SEXUALITY!

Anything other than two virgins in one bonding/ marriage is defiling a human soul .
everything else is militant sexuality.
it is our very own war against our humanity .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJMc-_yxmA

it all ends here with parents selling their children. NO ONE , you or God can fix it when a society gets here or anything worse than this , there is just no kind of healing or fixing or coming back.. from that kind of war >

Last edited:
Reactions: Lollerskates
Upvote 0

seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Anything other than two virgins in one bonding/ marriage is defiling a human soul .
it is very own war against our humanity .

You don't even believe that.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom

it is very own war against our humanity.

it all ends here with parents selling their children. NO ONE , you or God can fix it when a society gets here or anything worse than this , there is just no kind of healing or fixing or coming back.. from that kind of war

I hope YOU are ready for the eye rolls, dismissive statements, and scoffing concerning your thinking. I will start them off with sarcasm:

Get real...two virgins sharing an intimate experience with each other out of love is exactly the same as two people having anal and oral sex at a college party. They arent hurting anyone...[/sarcasm]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SaphireOwl

Who are you?Whoo whoo whoo whoo! Yeah, I know
May 15, 2014
✟1,488.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
((**Please edit the You Tube video to omit the "S" in HTTPS. That way the page will not be so wide and make every post unreadable.))

You went to all this trouble to dismiss the Greek etymology behind the word; homosexuality?

Greek:Homos=same Sexus (Latin)=of or pertaining to sexual copulation or generation.

Greek:Heteros = other or different.
Sexus

By using the term, we are buying into the argument of the enemy that it actually exists in some meaningful sense when it does no such thing. In using the term, we give weight to the (mistaken) idea that it is real or meaningful in any sense. The following explains the substance of why I say this......

There is no such thing as homosexuality.

There is no such thing as heterosexuality either.

How do you think procreation is accomplished?

"Homosexual" is a barbarously hybrid word, and I claim no responsibility for it. It is, however, convenient, and now widely used. "Homogenic" has been suggested as a substitute. [H. Havelock Ellis, "Studies in Psychology," 1897]

And homogenic would be even more "barbarous" Mr. Ellis. :doh:

There is Procreation, for which the Sexes are paramount, and there is Sensuality, for which the Sexes are entirely inconsequential and irrelevant; as the Sexes are simply and by definition the two intrinsically complementary roles in sexual reproduction – provider of sperm and egg – outside of which role they have no meaning.

The creation of the artificial and contrived categories of “heterosexual” and “homosexual” allowed for a notion of 'normal' (ie: “heterosexual”) that was not intrinsically connected with procreation. However, in a society where contraception, masturbation, male-female oral sex, and male-female anal sex are considered 'normal', there are no grounds for excluding same-sex couples who partake of the very same practices and who are equally uninvolved in procreation. Consequently, “homosexuality” now has to be included under the label of 'normal' as well, because in divorcing 'normal' from 'procreation', making the discussion purely about sensuality, we have no legitimate cause to keep “homosexuality” out.

Hence it is a false distinction to divide the two. Separating non-procreative sexual acts into “homosexual” and “heterosexual” is meaningless because whilst the appearance of each partner may matter to the other, the substance of the Sexes is entirely inconsequential. All non-procreative sex is part of one category in which the sexes are inconsequential; namely, Sensuality. Hence, the categories and divisions of “homosexual” and “heterosexual” are artificial and contrived, and thus valueless. One is no more or less 'normal' than the other.

In a society that accepts such non-procreative sex-acts between men and women there is no reason to exclude the same acts between men and men, women and women, groups of such, or, for that matter, between either men or women and animals. Yes, you heard that right. Now you might be saying “but what about consent?”. Well, do we require the consent of an animal in order to kill it and eat its flesh? No. So why baulk at the lack of consent to use it in other ways? No, if you allow these acts you must also allow all forms of them that involve anything for which consent is either genuinely acquired or for which it is irrelevant....and given that the age of criminal responsibility is 10 in this country, this will probably soon include children as well (on the grounds that if you can be held responsible for crimes you can also consent to sex).

The problem of course is that what is healthy and right for civilised wholesome human beings, as opposed to the bestial barbarians who turn their backs on humanity, is not and never was in any way defined by the label of “heterosexual”. It (along with “homosexual”) was only ever a contrived and meaningless sub-category of “Sensuality”. Sensuality though is itself intrinsically unhealthy because it is categorically a thing of Idolatry-of-Self – which is a form of narcissism where we make an idol of, and believe that right and wrong answer to and are defined by, our feelings, desires and appetites – placing the subjective over objective truth and reality.

Instead, that which is healthy and right for civilised wholesome human beings is actually defined not by the label of “heterosexuality” but by the concept of “Chastity” (sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation); because only chastity is not a thing of Sensuality and thus also not a thing of Idolatry-of-Self. In chastity, the sexual drive instead answers to reason, rather than being largely a law unto itself. It is tamed and restrained in a manner completely at odds with the nature of Idolatry-of-Self – answering instead to objective truth.Consequently, it is far better to discard all three empty and meaningless labels of “normal”, “heterosexual” and “homosexual”, taking up instead only the two labels: chaste, and unchaste. Chaste being sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation. Unchaste being everything else.

Unfortunately, the confused and contrived situation where Sensuality has been normalised under the false labels of “heterosexuality” and “homosexuality” is why we see an increasingly sensualised, eroticised, society where:
* inappropriate contentographic images are increasingly common in mainstream media,
* there is increasing acceptance of promiscuity and provocative dress,
* prostitution is increasingly presented as normal (“sex workers”), and
* symbols of chastity (like the unicorn) are twisted into symbols of debauchery.
The agenda at work is not then the oft-claimed “homosexual agenda”, but rather is an unchaste agenda; where literally anything goes, so long as consent is either genuinely acquired or where it was never relevant to begin with. And what a wonderful vision for society that is.....

Therefore, notions of “heterosexual” or “homosexual” are meaningless, or worse they are actually harmful because they are misleading, and so we need to stop using them. What matters is simply whether you are chaste, or not, as the opposite of chastity is debauchery. It is not “heterosexuality” that is good and “homosexuality” that is bad, nor is it that both of these are good, but rather it is that both of these labels are meaningless and that the distinction between good and bad for civilised wholesome human beings is simply one of Chaste (sex only in marriage, and only for moderate amounts of procreation) or Unchaste...

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You went to all this trouble to dismiss the Greek etymology behind the word; homosexuality?

Greek:Homos=same Sexus (Latin)=of or pertaining to sexual copulation or generation.

Greek:Heteros = other or different.
Sexus

'Sexus' did NOT mean "sex" as in intercourse. It meant the division of a species, the physical sex (or possibly even literary gender), hence why we say male sex and female sex.

The first attested use of "sex" to refer to intercourse was in the late 1920s, by DH Lawrence - likely derived from the use in terms like "sex appeal" and "sex drive" and "sex symbol" - being from the use to mean they drew in or appealed to a certain sex (specifically, at the time, men).

As "homosexual" (and variants) was coined BEFORE any of those (in 1869), I find it hard to believe "sex" therein meant intercourse...

Upvote 0