Christian Teen Club (Non-Christians welcome if they want to ask questions) (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alright I think. Maths was probably my worst but I think I will still pass and get high enough to do Advanced Maths again next year. The main problem was that the SC was pretty easy maths, like area, percentages and patterns which I havnt done since Yr 7 (because I am in Advanced.) So I struggled with the easy stuff while my friends who arnt in advanced found it all really easy. :sigh: Doing harder courses doesnt always help you.

But anyway, I wont know for sure until the 9th December when we have our presentation.

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
cat_goes_meow said:
Alright I think. Maths was probably my worst but I think I will still pass and get high enough to do Advanced Maths again next year. The main problem was that the SC was pretty easy maths, like area, percentages and patterns which I havnt done since Yr 7 (because I am in Advanced.) So I struggled with the easy stuff while my friends who arnt in advanced found it all really easy. :sigh: Doing harder courses doesnt always help you.

But anyway, I wont know for sure until the 9th December when we have our presentation.

lol.. dw, i so know wot u mean about the adv stuff!!! i did ext 1 maths.. an so i was never any good at geometry, an all the easier stuff... an altho the easier courses r good... it wasnt stimulating enuf, so yea... thats y i didt he harder one!! but dont worry... im sure u did fine!

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Aimz said:
lol.. dw, i so know wot u mean about the adv stuff!!! i did ext 1 maths.. an so i was never any good at geometry, an all the easier stuff... an altho the easier courses r good... it wasnt stimulating enuf, so yea... thats y i didt he harder one!! but dont worry... im sure u did fine!

Hehe. Thanks. I am pretty sure I did ok.

lollipop686 said:
Hi everyone! What's going on here?

Hi lolli, how are you? Welcome to our little club. It is pretty quiet around here at the moment with just me and Aimz but you are welcome to join us. And when all the others decide to join us we can hold a party. Anyone feel like going to the beach??

EDIT TO ADD: I am sorry about the crazyness. I just really want to go to the beach, even though it is a bit cool today.

Upvote 0

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Hay, nothin' wrong with likin' the beach.
How's everyone? I haven't been on in a while. Just finished KOTORII FINALLY! It's taken long enough. Course, my brother saved over my file when I was close to the end, so I had to replay the whole thing.
How is everyone?

Upvote 0

winglovesall

Apr 26, 2005
✟18,968.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Beach? Yeah - I love it - except, I kind of haven't been to the beach a lot - a few times in my life -

I remember when I was a really small kid, around 3 years old, my father brought my whole family (including my sister, who was like 1 year old at that time - which was very cute) to a place called Rock Oasis Beach in Hong Kong - yeah - remembered that I built sand castles and water tunnels - love the old days!

Upvote 0

equal-minded

Oct 31, 2004
✟19,473.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maxster211 said:
How's everyone? I haven't been on in a while. Just finished KOTORII FINALLY! It's taken long enough. Course, my brother saved over my file when I was close to the end, so I had to replay the whole thing.
How is everyone?
I love that game... The possibilites of what you can do are nearly endless! That, and Force Lightning always looks really cool! :thumbsup::D

But I'm up for a trip to the beach! I haven't been swimming in a long time...

And happy early birthday, Aimz! :birthday:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
cat_goes_meow said:
Hehe. Thanks. I am pretty sure I did ok.

Hi lolli, how are you? Welcome to our little club. It is pretty quiet around here at the moment with just me and Aimz but you are welcome to join us. And when all the others decide to join us we can hold a party. Anyone feel like going to the beach??

EDIT TO ADD: I am sorry about the crazyness. I just really want to go to the beach, even though it is a bit cool today.
beach is kool.. ur allowd 2 go crazy!!

but yea, im goin pool-ing today!! yay!!

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maxster211 said:
How is everyone?
hey mna!

i was wondering where u were!!

im ok.. kinda tired... but hyped! lol.. my bday is in 2 days!! yay!!!

how ru?

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
equal-minded said:
I love that game... The possibilites of what you can do are nearly endless! That, and Force Lightning always looks really cool! :thumbsup::D

But I'm up for a trip to the beach! I haven't been swimming in a long time...

And happy early birthday, Aimz! :birthday:
thanx man!

its in 2 days... soooo cant wait! lol.. duno y tho!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
equal-minded said:
Allergic to water? Or the act of swimming? :p

My old science teacher's daughter is allergic to water. Everytime she showers she gets all itchy until she's totally dry.
now, that wuld definetly suk... bein allergic 2 water!!! i wouldnt b able 2 live... ok, so i could.. but iwould h8 it!

Upvote 0

winglovesall

Apr 26, 2005
✟18,968.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm certainly not allergic to water, but Chlorine water - the water in the Swimming Pool - I know, I'm allergic to it - well, Had an allergies test.

I don't know about Salt Water though - hope not - but my full report of the Allergies test I did like 6 weeks ago will come out on Monday - so I'll find out.

Upvote 0

winglovesall

Apr 26, 2005
✟18,968.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah - my allergies got really bad today - my nose ran the whole day - but I'm allergic to other stuff in which I can't control - such as dust - which is found everywhere and it makes my nose run like hours non-stop. Today, it went the whole day - it's a headache.

Sorry to get off topic - yeah - just need to inform you about me.

Anyway - swimming is good - but not in Swimming pool water.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.