Virginia
✟157,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We all have our own opinions, but I do believe your post is off the topic of whether the way Trump speaks is Christian.

I am truly sorry you feel that way. I'm sure there are reasons for both. Peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Just so you know, Trump speaks to the working class in general, and speaks like they do. They aren't copying him, it's the opposite.

Here in America, Trump speaks to the working class by speaking the way they do instead of speaking down to them.

To be honest it's refreshing: the working class is a huge portion of the population here - like it or not - and unlike others who look down their nose at people, they worry more about putting food on their families table than they do appearance's and perfect manners.

Most people are just people, and a good portion of the nation speaks just like Trump. They just say what they think when among friends, and that's how Trump speaks to them.

It's how he connects with his base, first billionaire in history to become one of the regular folks - someone you might enjoy a beer with.

As far as is it Christian to speak with people in the language and manner they use - it's just positive communication instead of negative, neither Christian nor unchristian..
Monkeys see Monkeys do. Trump perhaps gonna b world no.1 people again and he controlled the world media.

That's keep the people losing faith with the Christ or any religion. That's happening in the world right now.

If u look at the past presidents quality, the last 5 is not even come to close to the earlier one. Why?

Some teaching should b done more about the civilized way of Christian speaking according to Bible?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟714,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
he controlled the world media.
Uh... No. It's not even possible for the leader of one nation to control the media all over the world.

If anything "controlled the media" worldwide, it was the media's love of their hatred for Trump. They love to hate Trump.

That's keep the people losing faith with the Christ or any religion. That's happening in the world right now.

Yes, Christianity is in decline worldwide. I was born and raised in the west and all my life there were fewer and fewer people even claiming to be Christian, and the one's who did rarely if ever went to church, they lived however they wanted and worshipped a God of their own creation to whom they prayed whenever they needed something.

The majority don't know Scripture well enough to know why Jesus had to die for their sins to be forgiven in the first place - Biblical illiteracy is rampant.

If u look at the past presidents quality, the last 5 is not even come to close to the earlier one. Why?

Because our elected representatives are a reflection of the people who vote them into office, and society is in decline, and has been in decline for some time.

Trump did not cause this by your own admission ["last 5 presidents"] but rather, Trump is a reflection of that society.

Some teaching should b done more about the civilized way of Christian speaking according to Bible?

I believe that you can't teach people how to live before teaching them about the Gospel. The real Gospel of Jesus Christ..

Unless and until they are saved, society at large will remain in decline.

Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Guess the leader now are those social media bosses and those bosses controlled the government.

Christian are confused among themself from the truth. I.e speak or behave like Trump.

Well, if Christian voice this out as a protest, then can US gov punish them ? Say, don't speak like Donald Trump or something like the art of insult

Upvote 0