KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What is he saying that you are questioning as it pertains to Christianity? How can anyone answer your question with just videos?
Because .. many Christian especially protestant speaking in this way.. it shocked me sometime .. but it's not all .. not sure he is the mastermind .. we don't speak like this before Trump's time regardless of any religion

Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because .. many Christian especially protestant speaking in this way.. it shocked me sometime .. but it's not all .. not sure he is the mastermind .. we don't speak like this before Trump's time regardless of any religion
Ok. But speak like what, exactly? What is he saying that you are questioning in the context of Christianity?

Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok. I am obviously missing something.

Maybe you don't like Trump and you're trying to find people with a similar view? That shouldn't be hard. Lots of people don't like Trump and I'm sure they'll be along to agree with you, shortly.

If you are asking a genuine question about Christianity, though, I can't figure out what your question is to assist so maybe someone else can come along and help.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Maybe you don't like Trump and you're trying to find people with a similar view? That shouldn't be hard. Lots of people don't like Trump and I'm sure they'll be along to agree with you, shortly.

If you are asking a genuine question about Christianity, though, I can't figure out what your question is to assist so maybe someone else can come along and help.
I m just curious why so many protestant speaking in this way. Some are mid-high ranking post in Christ community .. highest ranking Wont talk like this of course .. we don't see much people like this before except some gangster way of talking at my area or someone is drunk.. those protestant can n worse than that.. say a pastor or many pastors .. out of 10 pastors, 3 to 4 are like that

Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I m just curious why so many protestant speaking in this way. Some are mid-high ranking post in Christ community .. highest ranking Wont talk like this of course .. we don't see much people like this before except some gangster way of talking at my area or someone is drunk.. those protestant can n worse than that.. say a pastor or many pastors .. out of 10 pastors, 3 to 4 are like that
And I do asked, some are pastor too, why u speak like Trump.. common answer is speaking too fast . means speaking without brain ??? They r good people thou

Upvote 0

wikey321

Mar 3, 2020
KUALA LUMPUR
✟15,187.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Ques is who is teaching many protestants here including pastor to speak like Donald Trump ?

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟385,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Instead of focusing on people who act like Trump, look to those who follow Christ's teachings as described in the Gospel. Better yet, focus on Christ yourself and live your own life. There's nothing godly or admirable about worshiping celebrities and politicians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟157,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, people blessed with true faith are nothing like Donald Trump. Nor would they deign to speak like him. My bible teaches that many who believe themselves Christians are fooling themselves and God never knew them. This phenomenon is a huge reason Mr Trump was able to manipulate his way into our Oval Office.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟738,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Ques is who is teaching many protestants here including pastor to speak like Donald Trump ?

It's not a Protestant thing.

It's a political thing. In the United States Evangelicals (a particular sub-set of Protestants that arose chiefly in the United States) are a powerful voting bloc.

The history of how Evangelicalism came to be this way in the United States is long and complicated. And the matter of Evangelicalism is further complicated when we break the demographics down by things like race. Further, there has been among Evangelicals as smaller minority of those who have pushed against the trends of the larger group. There is, for example, an Evangelical Left, and there are Evangelical moderates, and even some Evangelical conservatives who push back--but their voices tend to be drowned out and they don't generally have high visibility in the larger conversations.

As mentioned above, there is a long and complicated history here that is hard, if not impossible, to really summarize here.

And the majority of Evangelicals aren't aware of the ways in which they have been systematically manipulated; much like the frog in a boiling pot analogy, if hasn't been an all-at-once thing; but rather something that's been slowly simmering for decades.

If I say much more I'll probably say something that will get me in trouble again.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟714,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Just so you know, Trump speaks to the working class in general, and speaks like they do. They aren't copying him, it's the opposite.

Here in America, Trump speaks to the working class by speaking the way they do instead of speaking down to them.

To be honest it's refreshing: the working class is a huge portion of the population here - like it or not - and unlike others who look down their nose at people, they worry more about putting food on their families table than they do appearance's and perfect manners.

Most people are just people, and a good portion of the nation speaks just like Trump. They just say what they think when among friends, and that's how Trump speaks to them.

It's how he connects with his base, first billionaire in history to become one of the regular folks - someone you might enjoy a beer with.

As far as is it Christian to speak with people in the language and manner they use - it's just positive communication instead of negative, neither Christian nor unchristian..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟157,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just so you know, Trump speaks to the working class in general, and speaks like they do. They aren't copying him, it's the opposite.

Here in America, Trump speaks to the working class by speaking the way they do instead of speaking down to them.

To be honest it's refreshing: the working class is a huge portion of the population here - like it or not - and unlike others who look down their nose at people, they worry more about putting food on their families table than they do appearance's and perfect manners.

Most people are just people, and a good portion of the nation speaks just like Trump. They just say what they think when among friends, and that's how Trump speaks to them.

It's how he connects with his base, first billionaire in history to become one of the regular folks.

I agree, it is refreshing to people to hear what they want to believe. Especially coming from a "leader". The insidious aspect is the deceitfully manipulated rhetoric to fully appeal to the "refreshing" emotions. It's a tactic cult leaders have learned and copied long ago. Trump didn't discover this. He simply exploited it.

It would be much different if we saw evidence that Mr Trump will address the issues and emotions in which he exploits. But the man is a bull pucky artist with little ability to follow thru and actually impart positive changes for Americans. Sans the elite class of course lol.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟714,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree, it is refreshing to people to hear what they want to believe. Especially coming from a "leader". The insidious aspect is the deceitfully manipulated rhetoric to fully appeal to the "refreshing" emotions. It's a tactic cult leaders have learned and copied long ago. Trump didn't discover this. He simply exploited it.

It would be much different if we saw evidence that Mr Trump will address the issues and emotions in which he exploits. But the man is a bull pucky artist with little ability to follow thru and actually impart positive changes for Americans. Sans the elite class of course lol.

We all have our own opinions, but I do believe your post is off the topic of whether the way Trump speaks is Christian.

Upvote 0