Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, electronic music seems underrepresented within the Christian subculture. I recall trying to find some Christian psy (trance, dub, chill) and IDM a few years back with absolutely no luck. As it is, I just have to roll my eyes at the drug-oriented vocal samples...

Good luck with your quest for Christian dubstep. If you can't find any, you can always make some -- I'm sure there are others out there who would love to hear it!

Upvote 0

1proudJoeFan

Sep 4, 2010
✟7,611.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Any DJ's willing to take up the challenge?? There is too much dirty dubstep, d&b and electro..

Can't find any Christian Dubstep? Would be so rad!!

My son is a dubstep artist. He is a christian and is very clean with his music. We have talked about the fact there is not a lot of choices for a christian and he gives all the glory to the Lord. He goes by the name Nostalgia. You can google him by, Nostalgia dubstep, and you'll find him. Hope this helps! By the way, he has an EP to be released soon!

Upvote 0

kronikironik

Mar 3, 2011
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Im an aspiring HIP HOP/DUBSTEP DJ who has recently found my calling to spread the good word through muzik az well as build my relationship with the big G O D. Check out my 1st CHRISTIAN DUBSTEP TRACK

YOUTUBE: DUB APOSTLE- GOD IS ENOUGH

LECRAE - GOD IS ENOUGH FT FLAME & JAI (DUB APOSTLE REMIX) CHRISTIAN DUBSTEP

Upvote 0

Jasoncwd

Aug 8, 2010
Cape Town
Visit site
✟15,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My son is a dubstep artist. He is a christian and is very clean with his music. We have talked about the fact there is not a lot of choices for a christian and he gives all the glory to the Lord. He goes by the name Nostalgia. You can google him by, Nostalgia dubstep, and you'll find him. Hope this helps! By the way, he has an EP to be released soon!

Thanks alot! Checking his stuff out immediately!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sauce

Dancefloor Incendiary
May 20, 2011
Flint, MI, USA
Visit site
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, everyone.. First post. Anyway, please don't think I am only here to spam you, but I am a Spirit-filled, on-fire, Christian man.. and I make live electronic music! lol..

soundcloud(dot)com/danieklerr/ambient-crunkstep-medley

My bio:

From 1989 until December of 2009 -two full decades- I have written, recorded and performed electronic music. I toured the United States selling drugs and promoting drug use with my music. I promoted and practiced indiscriminate sex and destroyed every relationship I had ever had, with my family, my friends, my children. I practiced sorcery and studied magic and worshipped the devil, although I would never have acknowledged that at the time.
In 2009 I gave my life to Jesus Christ. He has given given me the authority, through grace, to put my life back together again.
Some of the old music will remain here for a short time. Get it while you can.. I will be replacing it with variations on the New Song that has been placed in my heart.
I LOVE YOU.

Upvote 0

sauce

Dancefloor Incendiary
May 20, 2011
Flint, MI, USA
Visit site
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also, I thank you who have posted the links to the other artists.. I have been on the lookout for good electronic artists who are ouspoken for Jesus. When I gave my heart to the Lord I just quit playing live all at once. I spent the last year or so focusing on my family and my Spiritual Walk. Now, I am ready to take what God has done for me and bring it to the people.. Pray for me please, that God would lead and direct me into the places I am needed the most, and that I will always remain a willing vessel. Thank you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

graphite412

Eastern Orthodox Neophyte
Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
✟30,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At times I wish I had someone to do a collab with to release a track under a creative commons license. It is hard to find someone else to do this sort of stuff with because of the lack of knowledge concerning electronic music in Christian circles. God can provide though!

Upvote 0

Traxione

Aug 18, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm a Christian dubstep artist named Traxione. I'm actually in the midst of collaborating with another, River Accorsi. My music, while typically lyric-less, is more of a ministry than worship. I try to reach other Christians and non-Christians alike in the way that I communicate, encourage with verses and all-around just avoid swearing.

There's a link to my site in my signature, but BEWARE: the words OTHERS post in comments are not within my power, and thus may contain language.. you can disable the comments though!

God bless and Colossians 3:23!

Upvote 0