provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So I'm single and have been for 7 years. I haven't really been pursuing a relationship with anybody because I have been focused on work and such. But now I feel like I need to find someone. I'm 33 and I've yet to have a serious long term relationship with anyone. I have virtually no friends and I just work and sleep repeat. I believe in myself that I'm a good catch I just need to actually date people. So I'm thinking about paying for a dating app like Christian Mingle. Does anyone have any experience with dating sites? Im willing to pay at this point, to enroll in one dating app, maybe 2. I live in Canada too. If this is not the correct place to post this thread I ask the mods to move it. Thabk you

Last edited:

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is it ok if I send you some pictures of my daughter? :)

Seriously though, I am no help on dating sites looking ..... but for me, I would volunteer all kinds of stuff at Church, other charities like feeding the hungry, shelters etc. There are always females of good character that do the same.
Can meet someone doing hobbies also, then you have something to do together.
Just some quick thoughts my friend.
Yeah one problem I have is that I don't have my license so I can't just drive anywhere to do hobbies and meet people. But yeah volunteering is a good suggestion thanks man

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I tried dating sites couple years ago. Even if its filtered. Many women the wrong motives.

Most are looking for sugar daddys. Thier not sincere.

Were talking false motives !.
Philippians chapter 2 . Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourself.

Money is their motive.

If your Christian. Why get involved with heathen or false brethren??

Most of them will just use you. Get the picture.

Proverbs chapter 17;20 . A bad motive cant achieve a good end, double talk brings you double trouble.

Your piggy bank to most women.

My advice friend. Stay single.

It's your decision.

Reactions: SamoIsus
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah one problem I have is that I don't have my license so I can't just drive anywhere to do hobbies and meet people. But yeah volunteering is a good suggestion thanks man
But there can be women who volunteer but they are not nice, not honest, and not moral. And there can be type-A ladies who are idealistic accomplishers workaholic and self-righteous, and their standards for a man can be higher than they are!

So, you need to be able to tell the difference. And this is possible with God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0