United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Chemical abortion toll surges as unregulated virtual clinics expand

Industry growth follows FDA ruling to weaken safety regulations.

Many chemical abortion pill dispensaries have admitted they spend little to no time with clients and several are openly selling potentially dangerous and poor quality abortion drugs to minors.

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟197,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Many chemical abortion pill dispensaries have admitted they spend little to no time with clients and several are openly selling potentially dangerous and poor quality abortion drugs to minors.
Obviously it's important that any medication be held to quality standards. But the linked articles didn't indicate an increase in patients being harmed.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If only we could have guessed that by not keeping abortion safe, legal and accessible that women would resort to less-than-ideal, medically unsupervised methods…

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟74,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If only we could have guessed that by not keeping abortion safe, legal and accessible that women would resort to less-than-ideal, medically unsupervised methods…
Safe, legal, and accessible abortions resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent babies; a modern day holocaust.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No abortion is safe because one person always dies.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maybe some women will notice the risk to themselves and start taking responsibility for their actions.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,205,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm still waiting on the restrictions on interstate travel for women, state monitoring of pregnancies, and punishment for getting an abortion out of state but I don't think it will be a long wait.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟74,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not really.
I will agree to disagree agreeably.

I believe that there's nothing that you or I can write that would change each other's mind on the issue of abortions.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟197,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I will agree to disagree agreeably.

I believe that there's nothing that you or I can write that would change each other's mind on the issue of abortions.
If you could show evidence that an embryo has the ability to think or receive sensory input before the end of the first trimester, or that you could quantify-- the moment after conception-- the number of live births that will result nine months later, I would reconsider my position.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Chemical abortion!

“Take this pill. Take this other pill home with you. Take it tomorrow. If the bleeding doesn’t stop in XX hours go to the Emergency Room.”

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
too true :( breaks my heart
You do know that over 40% of fertilized eggs fail to thrive for one reason or another…does your heart break for those souls too?
Never getting the chance to be born into sin and maybe go to heck because they don’t get “saved”.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Safe, legal, and accessible abortions resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent babies; a modern day holocaust.

Sorry not sorry, but having toured former concentration camps, I don’t look at the horror stories from WWII and say “well that’s the same as an abortion.”

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm still waiting on the restrictions on interstate travel for women, state monitoring of pregnancies, and punishment for getting an abortion out of state but I don't think it will be a long wait.
We’d have to go farther than that… I had a balloon ablation last May which means any sort of implantation of a fertilized egg is impossible. Does that mean we ban that procedure? Punish the women who get it?

There are dozens of procedures women can have that will prevent implantation but not conception. Do those get banned too?

Upvote 0