Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I raise this young man up to You, Father of the fatherless, I pray that You will hold him in Your loving hand as he seeks to know You better. Anyone who hungers for Your Living Water is never disappointed. I pray that You will bless him with a deeper understanding of Your Word, impress upon him the importance of prayer and fellowship with other believers. May he find a home in his church LORD and desire to be there as much as possible. I pray that You give him peace, comfort and hope, encourage his heart in You LORD, I thank You for Your care and love and sacrifice, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

PastorMikeJ

combat veteran
Nov 10, 2005
Shaftsbury, Vermont
✟3,808.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh Lord hear your child's cry to you....send your love to wrap around him...enter him and let him know that he is not alone...fill him with your joy...bring him peace Oh Lord...send your angels to surround him...protect him from those that are not of you...keep him and grant him power to praise you and worship you...surround him with friends and people that will be with him in the hours that he needs the touch of a human hand...

Father we ask this in Your Son's holy name...Jesus....

AMEN

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mom, how awful for you. Do you have any relatives you're staying with or are you in foster care now? You've known such pain at such a young age. :cry:

Getting to know God sounds like an impossible thing when you hear that from others but the Lord makes it easy for you if you have a willing heart to know him. In Revelations 3:20 it says:

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

It means the Lord is already waiting for you to come to him. When you pray ask the Lord to come into your heart and be with you the rest of your life. That emptiness you feel will be filled with his Spirit which is full of his love, hope and faith for you.

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I ask you give this sweet child the hope of salvation and the mercy of the forgiveness of sins. Help him to find a way to you with an open heart and mind and make his life full of peace. Comfort him after the loss of his mom and remove any anger or bitterness he may feel because of abandonment. Let his heart be healed instead and let his life witness to those who are hurting and need to know you. Your will be done in his life. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsJewel

Veteran
Sep 2, 2005
Ohio
✟9,691.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That's awesome that you want to get to know God at such a young age.

Heavenly Father,
I pray that he'll seek you and develop a close relationship with you. I pray that he'll hear your voice. Father God, I pray that you'll fill the void that's in his life and give him direction, guidance, and comfort. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
christianboy 1130,

I will praying for. I am praying that you come to meet Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour. I am praying that your walk with him will grow everyday. God wil be a father to you and God will bring comfort to you during your time of need. I will be :prayer: for you that during this season that we celebrate Jesus birth that you will become a child of the king. If you have accepted Jesus as your saviour then you are now apert of royalty. God can give you everything that you ever want or need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
christianboy1130 said:
I'm living with my grandparents and i ask my pastor for guidance every day. Thank you for your prayers I'm learning more about god everyday and i pray more and more i really appreciate that allot of you are praying for me

Lord help our friend
Guide and direct him
Help him to depend on you
Grant and give him peace
As well as his grandparents
In thy name and will amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.