Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually Paul contributes significantly to the New Testament's doctrine of repentance; Romans 2 has a great deal to say about it.
Romans 2 condemns me right there. I was judging Everyone and condemning them to hell while I was masturbating fornicating and doing drugs for 6 months after being saved. I am a damned hypocrite and wrath awaits. I dont know whether to cry to God (He does not hear prayers of the wicked) or just party til I die. I just took more pills. I feel like I cant stop sinning.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Romans 2 condemns me right there. I was judging Everyone and condemning them to hell while I was masturbating fornicating and doing drugs for 6 months after being saved. I am a damned hypocrite and wrath awaits. I dont know whether to cry to God (He does not hear prayers of the wicked) or just party til I die. I just took more pills. I feel like I cant stop sinning.
Hebrews 12.2 says to keep 'looking unto Jesus'; in other words, repentant thoughts are wholesome but also we need to look to the Savior, Who died at the Cross for sinners like us.

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 12.2 says to keep 'looking unto Jesus'; in other words, repentant thoughts are wholesome but also we need to look to the Savior, Who died at the Cross for sinners like us.
It just hurts cause i needed that rehab bad. I was probably one of the worse drug addicts there were. Probably spent $300000 plus in my life. God kept me alive. Once i was enlightened i turned on him like Judas

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It just hurts cause i needed that rehab bad. I was probably one of the worse drug addicts there were. Probably spent $300000 plus in my life. God kept me alive. Once i was enlightened i turned on him like Judas
We that was then and this is now. By God's grace, we can move forward and concentrate on Him and in the provision of the Lord Jesus at the Cross for sinners like us.

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We that was then and this is now. By God's grace, we can move forward and concentrate on Him and in the provision of the Lord Jesus at the Cross for sinners like us.
I know... but we have to overcome. Christians will slip up and sin, but once thay ask for forgiveness they are forgiven. When you return to obeying Satan after being enlightened you may or may not be able to repent. God draws that line

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know... but we have to overcome. Christians will slip up and sin, but once thay ask for forgiveness they are forgiven. When you return to obeying Satan after being enlightened you may or may not be able to repent. God draws that line
Romans 8 is a great chapter; verses 38-39 are wonderful promises. There is no such thing as saved today and lost tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It doesnt matter if anyone sees but I sometimes cry in church and need a hanky.

You can go to a closet or the bathroom for privacy. Or into a pillow.

I always thought men dont cry but believe me Ive been crying and I dont care who sees

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you guys so much ill pray for all of you also. Ive decided to create a blog and preach Christ to my old drug dealers on Fb. I think thats what the Holy Spirit put on my heart.
So make sure the ideas are going in one direction! :)

Like, you are communicating your ideas to them; and not the other way round!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adam113

Jan 8, 2016
USA
✟15,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So make sure the ideas are going in one direction! :)

Like, you are communicating your ideas to them; and not the other way round!

Im going to spread the truth of Christ even if i end up in hell. I already made a post on FB and feel better

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im going to spread the truth of Christ even if i end up in hell. I already made a post on FB and feel better
We do need to trust the word of Christ at the Cross, in any case. John's First Epistle - only 5 chapters but very intense - has a lot of verses about assurance of eternal life.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like I lost the Holy Spirit. Im trying to battle through this and be positive. I plan on praying all night. I should have taken eternity seriously. I feel like i chose my possessions over discipleship. I got a strange feeling that Jesus is coming back soon and im scared. Nothing matters but Jesus. I haven't prayed in a year. Im giving my life and everything to Him and hope he has mercy on my soul. Ive been stealing, doing drugs again and lying. That stuff stops tonight. Jesus is precious. I want to have eternal life and be with my family. I lived a real sinful life. I hope i didnt lose the Holy Spirit. I see how evil this world is. God Bless

I keep hearing you speak of the Lord Jesus as a truth or history, and one far removed, which you are trying to follow after and emulate ---that is not what God requires for salvation; and salvation must come before we have any part in God. If you do not have the Lord Jesus in your heart and are devoted to Him, and walking and talking with Him daily, then you are not yet "born again" (see 1 Jn. 5:10-12). Look up always, friend!

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 18: 21-22

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

Upvote 0

Rasnosauj

Sep 15, 2015
✟10,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You saying you haven't prayed in a year is the problem. You could be in prosperity and rich, yet you still have to pray everyday. Proverbs says to knock on the door of wisdom everyday. A chapter a day takes around 4-5 minutes. Ask God to tell you the truth. Ha, I've been there, I once stopped meditating because something evil told me it's wrong. BAD DECISION! It's written too, that you receive the Holy Spirit upon being baptized, so you get it. You know somewhere deep inside you if you are going to heaven, and I think you are...I say get baptized again if you did blaphemy the HS...God will give again. And brother, I spent a year going punished for blaspheming. My advice is to pray everyday, all night is so good when you could. And don't lose to demons, because God may have turned you over. Be guarded and don't worry about what they're projecting. Bible verses would help...I'm free now and prayer helped me during my time.

Upvote 0