USA
✟2,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
See your whole arugement is one big ad hominem logical fallacies.

Actually, it was a counter to what many consider the fallacy of an appeal to authority and I was pointing out the faulty ground of that authority itself.

In fact you have yet to make an academic argument. How many degree do you hold?

This is the internet, so I can say anything.

Those people list are teachers at that college but did not get their degrees from there. Hindson might have gotten one or 2 out of the 7 there. Liberty University is not a degree mill in fact the graduations rate is 50% that is half that student that go there will get their degree from there.

Yes, lots of schools will be happy to take your money. Liberty loves to take money from vets.

Further more is is an accredited college recognized by the department of education. Not that you made a real argument any ways but I addressed it any way.

Lots of silly schools are accredited.

Tell me how many Bible degrees do you hold and from what school did you get them?

I have several undergraduate degrees and spent six years in graduate school studying theology, so I will let you figure that out. I do appreciate your respect for education, that isn't that common.

I should also put this is a baptist forum so unless you are baptist you can not teach in this forum but may post in fellowship only. Liberty University is also the largest baptist college in the world and also the largest christian college. But your school is?

I am sorry, what was I teaching?

Upvote 0

stage five

Skeptic
Dec 22, 2015
USA
✟2,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Pilate didn't kill Him...it was the Roman soldier(s) that killed Him.

When you read my post, you seriously thought I was saying, "The governor of Judea not only sentenced Christ, but hammered the nails into Him and pierced His side."

That's what you read? I just want to know because I'd hate to think you were just splitting hairs.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Actually, it was a counter to what many consider the fallacy of an appeal to authority and I was pointing out the faulty ground of that authority itself.

This is the internet, so I can say anything.

Yes, lots of schools will be happy to take your money. Liberty loves to take money from vets.

Lots of silly schools are accredited.

I have several undergraduate degrees and spent six years in graduate school studying theology, so I will let you figure that out. I do appreciate your respect for education, that isn't that common.

I am sorry, what was I teaching?

It was not an appeal to authority had it been it would have stated this is true because this person says that. It called referencing and backing up your argument which is common in an academic setting. I don't believe you hold any degrees.

This maybe the internet this how ever is a Christian forum and you can not say anything you like on here.

Now you have derailed the thread please post in fellowship and do not teach. thanks.

Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
This maybe the internet this how ever is a Christian forum and you can not say anything you like on here.
You seem to have no problem saying anything YOU like. You are probably the most volatile poster in this forum. I have seen you threaten people with bodily harm in this forum. Fortunately the moderators deleted them so I have no quotes from you that I can post. Grow up and quit treating this forum like it is your own personal battleground.
Now you have derailed the thread please post in fellowship and do not teach. thanks.
That is not your call is it? Report it to a moderator if you do not like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Robie
Upvote 0