Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Iam sure he could scream from the mountain tops he knows who leaked it and when-and it would be defended on the basis the echo from the altitude made his words sound different than what he really meant to say. For him to say perhaps or likely, at this stage, is an admission. Is that somehow not seen?

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
BUSH: Listen, I know nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it. And we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing.
So.......does he know nobody or does he know somebody?

^_^

He speaks like this so no one can possibly pin him down on anything!

are you forgetting that this is NCE? I'm not going to debate you here. sorry.
Cool. No debating in the NCE.

we all know who leaked it - Dick Armitage. We also all know that it is a non-scandel as well.
Hmm...so what do you call this?

There is a word for this. Starts with "hypo" and rhymes with "democracy"....
:cool:

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Also - lets not forget that there was no crime in "leaking" her name. She was not undercover nor had she served undercover in the requisite period of time.
You are incorrect according to the prosecutor, the judge and the CIA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
BUSH: Listen, I know nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it. And we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing.
Apparently appropriate action is commuting the sentence and not ruling out a pardon.

Upvote 0

JoyJuice

Senior Veteran
Aug 8, 2006
✟20,965.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
So.......does he know nobody or does he know somebody?

^_^

He speaks like this so no one can possibly pin him down on anything!
He does know several people who leaked. One still resides in his office, and he has done nothing. So what one is left with is the only action he has taken given leakers who were in his office is the commuting of Libby. That was his idea of appropiate action.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
He does know several people who leaked. One still resides in his office, and he has done nothing. So what one is left with is the only action he has taken given leakers who were in his office is the commuting of Libby. That was his idea of appropiate action.
Gotta love the Good Ole Boy network...

Reactions: k
Upvote 0

dignitized

Aug 5, 2005
✟29,618.00
1 - there was no leak of classified information.
2 - it was Dick Armitage not Libby who gave Novak the name.
3 - Armitage is no longer in the employ of the administration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Armitage#Role_in_revealing_Valerie_Plame.27s_CIA_employment

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Wow-i have seen bush defended a lot but this is one of the few times i have seen words taken out of his mouth and new words placed. In the very least people should be able to admit it was retribution for wilson slamming the bush admin on the hallucinated wmds.

Reactions: CCGirl
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow-i have seen bush defended a lot but this is one of the few times i have seen words taken out of his mouth and new words placed. In the very least people should be able to admit it was retribution for wilson slamming the bush admin on the hallucinated wmds.
Apprarently you haven't heard the Democrats talk about it then

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I havent seen any dems on cf do it, havent seen it happen on any talk shows, and there is no other platform where i have the chance to hear what dems say.
I guess you haven't paid attention

Upvote 0