Burned Out

Brentley20

Aug 19, 2004
✟7,702.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyone else feeling a bit burned out with school? I've got some major spring fever right now. Unfortunately, I cant afford to. It turns out you actually have to attend Organic Chemistry classes to pass the tests. Also, I'm in charge of a floor of 46 guys here. Gotta find some motivation.

I know I'm not the only one. Who else is in the Burned-out-with-school/Spring Fever boat?

alldogsDONOTgotoheaven

Apr 6, 2005
✟15,539.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm burnt out with school period. I'm taking a year off between undergrad and grad school. Hopefully it will help me stay sane..unless I end up teaching..might not help my sanity!
Spring semesters are always harder to get through...what with being in school since the fall and looking forward to summer. It's always great to get out.

Upvote 0

welshchick

Reformed Calvinist
Jan 13, 2004
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
i burned out with the amount of work and classes that i've got to do at the moment - the last 2 months have been work 24/7, and i feel that i've sacrificed my whole life just to get it all done. worst thing is that i still have another 7 weeks of it :( i love college normally, but it's just really tough going at the moment - i'm looking forward to summer vacation so much...but that won't be a holiday cos i've got to get a full time job to pay off all my college fees etc....aaaargh!!!!

Upvote 0

Mirelys

Feb 6, 2005
Wyoming
Visit site
✟7,393.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've been burned out since January, which is really bad because this is only my third semester. School just doesn't seem important anymore. I know it is, but I'm having difficulty remembering it right now.
Now goodbye while I go write two papers and stuff my face with pizza :D

Upvote 0

Hope_0004

Mar 14, 2005
✟17,573.00
Brentley... I'm not in school anymore, but I definitely know what you are feeling. My little nugget of truth... it will pass! In fact, it's good that you have a healthy dose of worry... it's those people who don't give a flip that really end up having problems.

And yeah, Organic Chemistry probably really does require attendance, but I bet you can cram for it... good luck!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lanajean1126

Apr 25, 2005
Nebraska
✟15,188.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Politics
US-Republican
Burned out is my middle name!! Sometimes I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I wasn't busy. I have school, 3 part-time jobs and a full time boyfriend! I'm glad I have christian forums and church for stress relief. However I do realize that I am the one taking this all on and I always say I won't do it again......but I do!

Upvote 0

ICE_girl

Feb 15, 2005
✟7,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
lanajean1126 said:
Burned out is my middle name!! Sometimes I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I wasn't busy. I have school, 3 part-time jobs and a full time boyfriend! I'm glad I have christian forums and church for stress relief. However I do realize that I am the one taking this all on and I always say I won't do it again......but I do!

WOW!!! Major props to you!! I really don't see how you do it! I have school, work and "church stuff" and that much stresses me out!

Upvote 0

alldogsDONOTgotoheaven

Apr 6, 2005
✟15,539.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0