Bristol Palin, Champion of Traditional Marriage - 'Abstinence Only' spokesperson, is pregnant again.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited by a moderator:

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No confirmation if ex fiance is the father as of yet.
Also no confirmation if she'll be returning the $250K she "earned" as the Candie's Foundation "Abstinence Only" Spokesperson...

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Leave her alone. She's an idiot who was thrown in over her head, given the opportunity to do something she was not remotely qualified for and it went about as well as could be expected. Yes, she was dishonest, but so are lots of people who hold positions of significantly more significance than Ms Palin and are considerably more able to do better.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The more one hopes to avoid a serious sin [in the lime light] - the greater they are tempted and usually even more tempted than most.
Too bad she wasnt able to overcome it.
I cant criticize - goodness knows im not proud of my stupid mistakes.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's not a stupid mistake it's a baby.

(At least I've been told - repeatedly)
I was comparing her mistake of giving up chastity in the limelight [speaker for celibacy] with my own mistakes.
It has nothing to do with the baby - but her mistake in having sex outside of marriage when she represents celibacy.

I did not say the baby was a mistake - but her actions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think that threads like this should be a sign that OBOB has fractured beyond the point of repair and there is no longer hope of dialogue between the two sides.

(Though that asinine cake thread was perhaps a better example).

Upvote 0

frenchdefense

Feb 25, 2009
✟18,286.00
Faith
Catholic
I was comparing her mistake of giving up chastity in the limelight [speaker for celibacy] with my own mistakes.
It has nothing to do with the baby - but her mistake in having sex outside of marriage when she represents celibacy.

I did not say the baby was a mistake - but her actions.
I stand corrected and respect the point

Upvote 0

frenchdefense

Feb 25, 2009
✟18,286.00
Faith
Catholic
I think that threads like this should be a sign that OBOB has fractured beyond the point of repair and there is no longer hope of dialogue between the two sides.

(Though that asinine cake thread was perhaps a better example).
Hey,

Hey !

That was my thread and all I wanted to was to start something a little light hearted to, you know, give a little humor to the board during a difficult time.

It got highjacked in a heartbeat and I couldn't get it back on track. But I think asinine is a little harsh.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's quite odd actually, because a few days ago she was apologizing for her "mistakes", which - does she know that baby will grow up and read this stuff? - and now apparently it was "planned." If it was planned, why was she apologizing? I honestly think the girl has some problems, I mean, more than the ones that come from being Sarah Palin's daughter. This sudden swing from one perspective to another is very odd, but at least now she's calling the baby a blessing, instead of going on about how she's disappointed everyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
And let's not forget, this is the girl who was trashing Miley Cyrus for her behavior not long ago. Okay, I get tired of seeing more of Miley's body than her gynecologist sees - and I'm not even trying to look - but to my knowledge she doesn't have two illegitimate kids with no daddy in sight. If Palin didn't have mommy's money behind her, she'd be another single mom on welfare, and we all know what conservatives think about women like that, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And let's not forget, this is the girl who was trashing Miley Cyrus for her behavior not long ago. Okay, I get tired of seeing more of Miley's body than her gynecologist sees - and I'm not even trying to look - but to my knowledge she doesn't have two illegitimate kids with no daddy in sight. If Palin didn't have mommy's money behind her, she'd be another single mom on welfare, and we all know what conservatives think about women like that, right?
Legitimate reasons for welfare are not looked down on from conservatives.
Just the abusers...of the system who dont get caught and make it a career.

As for Miley - i'm so over seeing anything about her. For all intents and purposes she doesnt really wear clothes. She's the epitome of a laughing stock.

Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL I see lots of stones. Everybody must be sinless.
Beat me to it. It sounds like to me that Bristol, like the rest of our youth and young adults, need our prayers and not our stone chunking.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's unfortunate for the group she represented. Hopefully no one noticed. I'd hate to see celibacy take a downturn from the few youth who uphold it.
May she be blessed with future strength.

Upvote 0