BLM protester disrupts Trump rally, gets roughed up and thrown out

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Only when they refused to leave even after they had their say.
Besides Sanders had already talked for an hour.
It was Sanders rally! He was entitled to speak for as long as he wished.
The one's that weren't entitled were the screaming women who thought they would command the podium and shut down the rally unless Sanders conceded to their demands and subsequent threats.

The good thing that came out of this fiasco is that Sanders demonstrated his unfitness for the office of CoI. And these women who represented the agenda of BLM demonstrated BLM is radical and racist.
I still chuckle hearing that woman screech that they are being reasonable! She lost her mind boy. I'm just glad they didn't physically assault the white men they were attacking verbally. Prayerfully Sanders will realize he needs to employ off duty police to quell this kind of radical behavior in future. Because when they succeeded in having Sanders be intimidated by their irrational behavior in this venue they're sure to try it again in future.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
No, I'm not confused. I just don't interpolate scriptures to my liking because I can't bear to think Jesus fashioned a whip with his own hands and took it to the money changers. And drove out all who were in the temple. The animals weren't an offense to God. The money changers were.

And Trump, similar to any establishment politician, is buddy-buddy with the money changers.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Why do you think the last four states seceded only after Lincoln called for an army to invade the South? It was because they were shocked he would do such a thing and it galvanized them. Virginia, Arkansas, North Carolina, and Tennessee were all very non committal toward secession before that point, yet they did an immediate about-face and joined the CSA after Lincoln announced his plans to raise 100,000 troops to invade the South.

Apparently they thought treason should not have consequences. Lincoln disagreed.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
As more woman experience the aftermath of abortions they became a stronger voice against abortions. The fact there less abortion was in spite of Democrats and not because of them. It was the 90's when those pictures of aborted babies came out as some women that was pro-choice (I call pro-death) became pro-life.

There were pictures of aborted babies all along! The only thing that changed in the 90's was ultrasound go better. But ultrasound is for babies in the womb, not aborted ones. There were always women who were on both sides of the issue. Of course there are going to be women who regret the decision to have an abortion just as there are women who regret giving their children up for adoption. It is a heart-wrenching decision.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Unless maybe he was surrounded by a large number of armed followers, something not mentioned in the text and contrary to his message of the kingdom being spiritual and not earthly,

According to Luke's Gospel Jesus tells His followers to arm themselves at the Last Supper:

"35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.""

Luke 22

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm not confused. I just don't interpolate scriptures to my liking because I can't bear to think Jesus fashioned a whip with his own hands and took it to the money changers.

But you do interpolate it to the extent that you insist it was because the money changers were 'rendering unto Ceasar' when that is precisely what Jesus told His followers to do.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
It was Sanders rally! He was entitled to speak for as long as he wished.

And he was entitled to stop speaking whenever he wished.

The good thing that came out of this fiasco is that Sanders demonstrated his unfitness for the office of CoI.

Personally I much prefer restraint in a Commander in Chief.

Prayerfully Sanders will realize he needs to employ off duty police to quell this kind of radical behavior in future.

Prayerfully Sanders will receive the same Secret Service protection that Carson and Trump now receive.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
As more woman experience the aftermath of abortions they became a stronger voice against abortions. The fact there less abortion was in spite of Democrats and not because of them. It was the 90's when those pictures of aborted babies came out as some women that was pro-choice (I call pro-death) became pro-life.

Then how do you explain why the decline in abortions stalled out during the Bush Administration and then went down sharply during Obama's administration?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And he was entitled to stop speaking whenever he wished.
That goes without saying.
However, radical rude women weren't entitled to force him to stop speaking because they believed they had the right to overtake his event.

Personally I much prefer restraint in a Commander in Chief.
I prefer a commander with courage.

Prayerfully Sanders will receive the same Secret Service protection that Carson and Trump now receive.
Prayerfully, he'll hire security while he's running for the office he'll never be elected to.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But you do interpolate it to the extent that you insist it was because the money changers were 'rendering unto Ceasar' when that is precisely what Jesus told His followers to do.
You should really read your scriptures. These money changers were at the temple. Which is why Jesus went after them with a whip. Because they were violating that which was God's by turning the temple into a money pit.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
So you think that Democrats having the tax payer paying for abortions as well as legalizing partial birth abortion had anything to do with lowering the abortion rate?

What are you talking about? Federal funds can be used for abortion only in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother. This has been the case since 1977. As for partial birth abortions these are almost always performed only where the woman's health is at risk, or when the fetus shows signs of serious abnormalities which became apparent only late in the pregnancy. As for "legalizing" partial birth abortions, I don't know of a single bill passed by Democrats which did that. Perhaps you can point us to the one you are talking about. And no, voting against bills or vetoing them, is not the same thing as legalizing something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
You should really read your scriptures. These money changers were at the temple. Which is why Jesus went after them with a whip. Because they were violating that which was God's by turning the temple into a money pit.

And where do those passages regarding what happened at the Temple say anything about "rendering unto Ceasar." They don't. You interpolated it

Upvote 0