Bin Laden has been killed !!!!

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
God Bless those that died on 9-11. Bin Laden is dead.

800px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bryne

Simul Justus et Peccator
Mar 30, 2011
Utah
✟16,817.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe this. I think that it is a hoax. Besides, why does this matter? Al Qaeda is a many-headed hydra. Cut off a head, another two sprout from its stump.

President Obama announced it. I see no reason to think that this is a hoax.

It may not mean that Al Qaeda will go away, but I do think that it will significantly impact their organization, which is a good thing.

Upvote 0

Gwendolyn

back in black
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
✟20,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It is not a hoax. DNA tests confirm that Bin Laden was killed. President Obama made a statement to the US and to the World.

No, this doesn't end terrorism, but it is the end of a significant chapter in the effort against terrorism. The president said that operatives have been searching and will continue to search for more Al Quaida members.

I am not one to rejoice in death, but I do feel that this is a significant event.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
President Obama announced it. I see no reason to think that this is a hoax.

It may not mean that Al Qaeda will go away, but I do think that it will significantly impact their organization, which is a good thing.

They have his body. One of his relatives, a sister died here in Boston a month or so back, and the FBI subpoenaed her brain for DNA. I know it sounds odd, but they did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟449,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Seriously, how long does it take to get dna sample results done?
And the report suggest after a small gun battle they had possession of his body and Obama reported it immediately - within the hour of them taking possession.

Upvote 0