incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Abortion is a lie straight from hell.
Correct me if I'm wrong wrong here, but I understand that the pro-choice position is: (and this is a copy and past quote)
" women have a moral right to decide what to do with their bodies"
I see two lies here.
When women are asked why they want an abortion, the #1 most common answer is "I don't feel like I have a choice".
And second, it isn't just her body. If fact I believe the goal is to damage the babys body with as little consequences as possible to her own.

Here is another lie.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD. Do women go to "planned parenthood" because they planned parenthood? Or because they are planning parenthood? Or want information to plan parenthood? And if they go there for the purpose of killing their baby, exactly what do they plan to be the parent of?

Here is another lie.
If the governments real concern is womens "rights", then why do suppose that our government (meaning the USA), has funded forced sterilization and abortion in 42 countries around the world. AND, why are young women being threatened with lost government benefits if they have more children? And in some cases counciled on abortion and/or driven to abortion clinics in government vehicles?

< staff edit >

You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:20).

i dont mean 2b uncompassionate or anything like that. but jst look at the vexing evil this whole thing presents-agin 'in an evil world'. wt if after all the evil u delt w/to bring in an unwanted child, grows up and has a "decent life" but he/she rejects salvation? isnt a GARANTEED entry into hvn a BETTER choice? can u consider God killed the whole world via flood? drowning vs abortion- is that the issu? His reason was bc the world was wicked? wt is it now? choice is mans free will. rom.14:23-...whatever is not of faith is sin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
i dont understand why pro lifers arnt considering that those babys r alive in heaven. u talk abt life but evry one born on earth is born "dead in sin" and needs Jesus to have eternal life- of which the aborted alrdy r in.- -right? anyone entering earth needs to be found. shudnt that wer the focus ought b more? Jesus came to save the LOST.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hwyangel

Mar 25, 2012
✟15,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible says we must be innocent as children to enter heaven. Adam and Eve brought sin INTO the world through their betrayal.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned--

It was not past down from parent to child :

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

Ephesians 2:3" Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest."

The word “nature” in this text has nothing at all to do with what man is by birth. The word nature here refers to the “character” of contemporary sinners before they were converted.
For example : It is in our nature to have sexual desire but how we use this desire is our choice. We choose to sin or we choose use our desire to build up our families by marital rights or pro-creation. Another is anger, there is a righteous anger or we can sin in anger. We have a nature to sin but it is still a choice to sin.

I don't believe I need to mention again what God says about shedding innocent blood.

Proverbs 18:5 It is not good to be partial to the wicked or to deprive the innocent of justice.

Proverbs 28:10 He who leads the upright along an evil path will fall into his own trap, but the blameless will receive a good inheritance.

Upvote 0

tyronem

Presbyterian Baptist with Pentecostal leanings
Jun 19, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟15,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i dont understand why pro lifers arnt considering that those babys r alive in heaven. u talk abt life but evry one born on earth is born "dead in sin" and needs Jesus to have eternal life- of which the aborted alrdy r in.- -right? anyone entering earth needs to be found. shudnt that wer the focus ought b more? Jesus came to save the LOST.

Whether a child is in heaven or not has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

That logic can also be applied to innocent children before they lose their innocence in this world. "Murder a 5 year old, its ok, because they will end up in heaven." Your logic is dangerous and fraught with satanic influence.

Upvote 0

incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Whether a child is in heaven or not has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

That logic can also be applied to innocent children before they lose their innocence in this world. "Murder a 5 year old, its ok, because they will end up in heaven." Your logic is dangerous and fraught with satanic influence.

we r talking abt "abortion". how can u say "absolutey NOTHING to do w/hvn or not"? when thats the WHOLE reason God created LIFE n sent His only begotten SON for ETERNAL LIFE! why continue focusing on that temporal flower and not look at the eternal paradise?

ur view is to bring in lost souls. my view keeps from getting lost. in the beginning, God did not intend the fall. so in a way, thos aborted wake up or r born into paradise -wt God intended(as far as my reasoning goes). so again eccl. 4:3 yea BETTER is he than both they, which hath not yet been who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tyronem

Presbyterian Baptist with Pentecostal leanings
Jun 19, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟15,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we r talking abt "abortion". how can u say "absolutey NOTHING to do w/hvn or not"? when thats the WHOLE reason God created LIFE n sent His only begotten SON for ETERNAL LIFE! why continue focusing on that temporal weed and not look at the eternal paradise?

ur view is to bring in lost souls. my view keeps from getting lost. in the beginning, God did not intend the fall. so in a way, thos aborted wake up or r born into paradise -wt God intended(as far as my reasoning goes). so again eccl. 4:3 yea BETTER is he than both they, which hath not yet been who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

Heaven has nothing to do with it because you are murdering an innocent person, an innocent child and that is absolutely 100% against the Law of God.

You with your view attempt to take away freedom of choice for that child, that person growing in the womb, maybe they are birthed to secular parents and find Christ later on in life, you don't know and have no right to suggest that abortion would be helpful to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wizholt7

Redeemed Dirty Rag
Mar 23, 2012
Elizabethtown, KY
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i dont mean 2b uncompassionate or anything like that. but jst look at the vexing evil this whole thing presents-agin 'in an evil world'. wt if after all the evil u delt w/to bring in an unwanted child, grows up and has a "decent life" but he/she rejects salvation? isnt a GARANTEED entry into hvn a BETTER choice? can u consider God killed the whole world via flood? drowning vs abortion- is that the issu? His reason was bc the world was wicked? wt is it now? choice is mans free will. rom.14:23-...whatever is not of faith is sin.

I understand what you're saying, but that choice isn't ours. The comparison you made about us taking a life to guarantee them a place in heaven and God destroying the people in the flood is flawed. God flooded the world because of the overwhelming corruption in the world. And because of sin, we all deserve death. God is sovereign and perfect and has authority over life and death and can give and take life as he chooses. That right is his and his alone. We are commanded not to murder, regardless of whether or not we think we are doing them a favor. Whatever the reason we have for doing it, we are told not to do it, and if we do we are sinning. Was the Pharoah of Egypt right when he killed the Jewish babies in exodus? Of course not, he was wrong. That is exactly what we are doing to babies now. God is Glorified much more by a child choosing to follow God and living a life devoted to God, even if not all choose salvation.

Why would God command to be fruitful and multiply if he intended us to kill babies before they were born? That is not multiplying. No matter which way you slice the cake, it is wrong. If you are completely unconvicted of it, then you are in a very bad place, because.

Upvote 0

incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
in my faith view i can see abortion more along the lines of euthanasia, to asleep, or an offering to God for its better. murder is more along the lines of evil malice.
IF U REALY CARE MORE ABT HEAVEN
than life in an evil world, it shud b a no brainer.
but thats ur conscience & perspective. i agree w/king solomon. eccl 4:3, 7:1

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TomZzyzx

Mar 23, 2011
✟9,184.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
incor said:
in my faith view i can see abortion more along the lines of euthanasia, to asleep or even offering. murder is more along the lines of evil malice.
if u realy care more abt eternal life than this one, it shud b a no brainer.
but thats ur conscience. i agree w/king solomon. eccl 4:3.

Eccl 4:3 says "better off than the both of them is he who has never existed". Correct me if I'm wrong but a human life is created at conception. A human life exist when an abortion takes place. Therefore Eccl 4:3 does not tell us that an aborted baby goes to heaven. And neither does Eccl 7:1 for that matter. Nowhere in the bible does it say that an aborted baby goes to heaven. So please stop trying to justify abortion.

Upvote 0

hwyangel

Mar 25, 2012
✟15,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that babies do go to heaven because in Jesus own words "for such as these is the kingdom of heaven ". However playing God can have more severe consequences. Mary the Mother of Jesus was poor, pregnant out of wedlock, and in a time when she could have been stoned for it. But by putting her trust in God an entire world was saved from certain death of the worst kind. By murdering the baby that would have discovered the cure for cancer, brought peace to our nation, found a solution to pollution or brought millions to Christ, abortion could condemning even more. Because you are not God.

Upvote 0

incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Eccl 4:3 says "better off than the both of them is he who has never existed". Correct me if I'm wrong but a human life is created at conception. A human life exist when an abortion takes place. Therefore Eccl 4:3 does not tell us that an aborted baby goes to heaven. And neither does Eccl 7:1 for that matter. Nowhere in the bible does it say that an aborted baby goes to heaven. So please stop trying to justify abortion.

the rest of ecl 4:3..says.."who has NOT SEEN THE EVIL WORK that is done under the sun"- thats my main emphasis.

math 19:14-...for the kingdom of heaven belong to such as these.
and these wer out of the womb. do u realy think aborted babies to hell?

if earth was a good place, as it is in heaven, id have a differnt view. plz dont misunderstand me, im not "anti-life". in the choice of abortion, its jst better-according to eccl. evil earth is a WIDE GATE TO DESTRUCTION- PERIOD!! like i said b4, im faithfuly ok w/it, if ur not, then thats u- dont do it. if ever i choose to, then thats my faithful right.-between me my wife & God. rom.14:23 wtever is not of faith is sin. pc & love

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hwyangel

Mar 25, 2012
✟15,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
last time. rom. 14:23 WHAT EVER IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN!

That is faith in God not yourself.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, &#8220;The righteous shall live by faith.&#8221;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

incor

Mar 17, 2012
✟15,943.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That is faith in God not yourself.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, &#8220;The righteous shall live by faith.&#8221;

yea! my faith is in God who gave His only begotten Son -JESUS, THE RESURECTION, THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0