Biden impeachment resolution goes forward to committee.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I hope the hearings are as exciting as when Durham was before his hearing and telling everyone he had two failed with his two indictment attempts and that he didn't know much about Paul Manafort sharing interning polling data with the Russians and didn't know much about the Russians campaign to interfere in the 2016 USA election. The guy was investingating this stuff for more than 4 years, was billing the USA government for his time and efforts and yet he claimed to not know much about the basics of what he was investigating.

Anyway, it will be very interesting to hear the nonsense coming from the Republicans in their attempt to impeach Biden for ????
If they have something, then that will be a big surprise, if they have nothing then they will just embarrass themselves.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
From reading that article I get
"His committee is also expected to include a review of Biden’s handling of the border as part of that impeachment probe."
Massive allegation there, seems urgently important. I can't believe that this isn't all over the world news right now.
Glad to see politicians putting their time into such an important matter. "handling of the border" seems to be something that ought to be a high crime. How could he?

No doubt the hearings will be a fascinating watch.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From reading that article I get
"His committee is also expected to include a review of Biden’s handling of the border as part of that impeachment probe."
Massive allegation there, seems urgently important. I can't believe that this isn't all over the world news right now.
Glad to see politicians putting their time into such an important matter. "handling of the border" seems to be something that ought to be a high crime. How could he?

No doubt the hearings will be a fascinating watch.

The witness list should be fascinating ^_^

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,857.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sins of the son! Hunter is guilty, so Joe MUST be guilty too!
Isn't there something about corruption of blood in the constitution? Of course I don't expect any MAGA Republican to be aware of a detail like that.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Southern border ‘eerily quiet’ after policy shift on asylum seekers

On the border bridge from Mexico, about 200 asylum seekers lined up on a recent morning with their phones open to a Customs and Border Protection mobile app, ready for appointments at a reception hall on the U.S. side.
Thirty miles north, the Biden administration provided a different reception for those attempting to enter the United States illegally, bringing them to a massive tent complex in the desert for migrants facing deportation. The new 360,000-square-foot facility’s shelves were stocked with diapers, snacks and baby formula, signs of the administration’s efforts to meet the changing demands of U.S. immigration enforcement.

The preliminary result [of Biden's policy shift, lifting the pandemic-era Title 42] is a nearly 70 percent drop in illegal entries since early May, according to the latest U.S. Customs and Border Protection data. After two years of record crossings and crisis-level strains, the Biden administration appears to have better control over the southern border than at any point since early 2021.

U.S. agents made about 100,000 arrests along the Mexico border in June, the first full month that Biden’s new measures were in effect, down from 204,561 in May, according to the latest CBP data. It was the largest one-month decline since Biden took office.

Administration officials acknowledge it is too soon to tell whether their new approach can achieve lasting effects. Republican state officials are suing in federal court to block Biden’s policies expanding legal entries through CBP One. At the same time, immigrant advocacy groups have filed challenges in federal court to Biden’s new border restrictions on asylum seekers who cross illegally.

• Informative
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm so tired of them wasting my taxes on this nonsense.
Yes... years of the Russian collusion hoax and the impeachment hoaxs... on and on.
The democrats should have never opened this can of worms.
I am afraid now that they have started it, it will be our fate from here on.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes... years of the Russian collusion hoax and the impeachment hoaxs... on and on.
The democrats should have never opened this can of worms.
I am afraid now that they have started it, it will be our fate from here on.
Payback is a valid political tool but if it becomes the only tool, it’s probably already “too late”.
Enjoy your evening

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Payback is a valid political tool but if it becomes the only tool, it’s probably already “too late”.
Enjoy your evening
I was just thinking that the GOP has become the party of retaliation.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trying to rummage through the dirty laundry of a private citizen (who reformed before 2020) in desperate hopes of trying to attach some small part to his president father is pure grandstanding.

If a lie is told three times it will be believed? Not by me.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And it continues to move forward.

IMHO - Biden's best hope against being impeached is that Kamala is next in line.
It is a gamble to be sure.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And it continues to move forward.

IMHO - Biden's best hope against being impeached is that Kamala is next in line.
Along with 51 Democratic Senators and those Republican Senators who would not vote to convict without any evidence.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0