Biden approval stuck in neutral at 42% as voters worry about inflation, poll shows

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,822.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Biden approval rating is only 36%. Abysmal. And as he continues it just isn't getting any better. Cause the American people are seeing he has no real answers. One of his latest? Is to increase spending to give to China for solar panels. Really?

And the media is doing their level best to try and downplay this. Making the claim that his abysmal record won't impact the election.

Let's defend Biden, try and make it sound like everything is just fine, deflect and try and make the base feel better.

Why Joe Biden's terrible approval ratings might not mean midterms disaster

No there will be a big change come this November and if Biden doesn't get some things accomplished in the next two years to end this recession the Democrats will see a quick exit from the Whitehouse.

In strong or big Democrat areas, no much will change as the Democrats will still vote for their party no matter what is happening. And in strong Republican area they will do the same. It's in other spots where the battles will be fought. And in those, unless the Democrats can turn things around, they are going to loose.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Biden approval rating is only 36%. Abysmal. And as he continues it just isn't getting any better. Cause the American people are seeing he has no real answers. One of his latest? Is to increase spending to give to China for solar panels. Really?

And the media is doing their level best to try and downplay this. Making the claim that his abysmal record won't impact the election.

Let's defend Biden, try and make it sound like everything is just fine, deflect and try and make the base feel better.

Why Joe Biden's terrible approval ratings might not mean midterms disaster

No there will be a big change come this November and if Biden doesn't get some things accomplished in the next two years to end this recession the Democrats will see a quick exit from the Whitehouse.

In strong or big Democrat areas, no much will change as the Democrats will still vote for their party no matter what is happening. And in strong Republican area they will do the same. It's in other spots where the battles will be fought. And in those, unless the Democrats can turn things around, they are going to loose.
Nothing would surprise me though. Eighty one million votes... more than Trump, unbelievable; more than Obama, come on man, you've got to be kidding.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟269,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Nothing would surprise me though. Eighty one million votes... more than Trump, unbelievable; more than Obama, come on man, you've got to be kidding.

Macron’s approval rating was 41% leading into his most recent election against Le Pen. He won by like 20 points.

If the pollsters asked me, I would say I disapprove of the job Biden is doing. But I also would vote for him over any of the Republican candidates I’ve seen in recent straw polls. And I know I’m not the only one. Just because people believe Biden isn’t doing a good job doesn’t mean they are going to automatically vote for a Republican. They can still believe a Republican would do worse.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Macron’s approval rating was 41% leading into his most recent election against Le Pen. He won by like 20 points.

If the pollsters asked me, I would say I disapprove of the job Biden is doing. But I also would vote for him over any of the Republican candidates I’ve seen in recent straw polls. And I know I’m not the only one. Just because people believe Biden isn’t doing a good job doesn’t mean they are going to automatically vote for a Republican. They can still believe a Republican would do worse.
You're preaching to the choir. There's not a republican I could get behind at this point, other than Trump or DeSantis.

Upvote 0