Biden approval stuck in neutral at 42% as voters worry about inflation, poll shows

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,119,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
President Biden’s approval rating remains stuck at 42% and three-quarters of voters are “very concerned” about inflation, according to a poll Thursday that underscored Mr. Biden’s political challenges.

The poll found that 76% of people are “very concerned” about inflation and 21% are somewhat concerned while less than 3% are not concerned.

Biden approval stuck in neutral at 42% as voters worry about inflation, poll shows

June's edition of I&I/TIPP's monthly survey found that a majority of Democrats, 53 percent, believe Biden's policies are to blame for inflation

Majority of Democrats blame Joe Biden for soaring inflation: Poll

Reactions: sandman

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how we're going to avoid a recession, if not a depression, by the end of his term. I'd feel sorry for Dems if there wouldn't so many still supporting these liberal policies, even after seeing their effects... so, let them eat cake.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟154,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,812.00
Faith
Pentecostal
There's no way 42% is anywhere near accurate. There's no way every legal American was asked and illegals don't count.
Stats and info take time to obtain and organize. At best he's maybe 15% and part of that is paid for.

We'll considering over half the country supported him and liberals by and large still do, 42% would actually indicate he lost support from at least some of those who voted for him in the first place among the great unaffiliated voters. Democrats still.overwhelmingly support him, but he's lost some of it.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟154,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What about ending the Keystone pipeline project, killing our energy independence policy, resulting in a return to energy dependence, which has pushed gas prices up and fueled inflation. Or is that his fault?
The keystone pipeline is up and running. Did the mean the Keystone XL Pipeline that wouldn’t have been finished yet, even if Biden hadn’t’ve nixed it?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The keystone pipeline is up and running. Did the mean the Keystone XL Pipeline that wouldn’t have been finished yet, even if Biden hadn’t’ve nixed it?
What I suspected, not his fault. Now I'm convinced things will improve over the next two years. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟492,841.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The poll was rigged. Thats the only possible reason.
Yeah, I enjoyed the posts feeling the attempted hit piece from a far-right propaganda source isn't telling us things are as bad as we "know" they must be, as informed by other right-wing propaganda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, we all know how previous depressions were characterized by sub 4% unemployment rates.
Just prior to them, yes:

“unemployment rates had been remarkably low throughout the 1920s, falling to 1.6 percent in 1926 and up to only 3.2 percent in 1929.”

https://www.encyclopedia.com

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am a proof of what?
Your continued support (along with others), now, during a dump burn, is proof that the poll being rigged is not the only possibility for his numbers being as high as they are.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟499,476.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Your continued support (along with others), now, during a dump burn, is proof that the poll being rigged is not the only possibility for his numbers being as high as they are.
I dont think they asked many germans.

Upvote 0