Not open for further replies.

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
POLITICS BIBLE CODES
Bible Code page. Click here to see lots of Bible Codes and download free software to search for your own codes! (and search for your own name to see what the future holds for you)

http://exodus2006.com/fab/sonof.htm (bush is a son of)
http://exodus2006.com/Bush-HP.htm (everyone knows that he is involved in the occult skull and bones society, so this one is pretty obvious)
Christian forums thread that talks about the skull and bones for those that don't know what this is

here is another one about the coming war
http://exodus2006.com/fab/Irandestroyed.htm (iran to be destroyed by the hands of israel, iran is really gonna get it)

http://exodus2006.com/fab/Arafatdie.htm (arafat was killed!)
http://exodus2006.com/fab/sharon1.htm (ariel sharon)
http://exodus2006.com/charles.htm (many researchers say Prince Charles is the anti-christ that will secure israel)

Paladin_Mark

Nov 5, 2004
England
✟15,742.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Firstly can I just say that you would be able to get very similar skip codes from Moby Dick . Im no expert but I've seen programs on it . The Bible has alot of text in it , meaning no doubt sometimes letters / language will allign in "codes" to say things / appear to predict things . However it has been proven that this is the same for any book . Taking Moby Dick as an example , supposedly there was a skip code in there predicting 9 11 and other events which have already happend .

The Bible is no code book . Its all there plane to see , what would be the point of putting it in code ?

Mark

Reactions: PaladinValer
Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
Paladin_Mark said:
Firstly can I just say that you would be able to get very similar skip codes from Moby Dick . Im no expert but I've seen programs on it .
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] if so then why hasnt it been done? I know many claim what you say yet nobody has pulled out not even a tiny fraction of the codes the Bible has.

I personally think there is just too many for it all to be a coincidence. Not only that but look at what it says for Bush, that is just too much of a coincidence! ;)
[/font]

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
jhessel said:

I personally think there is just too many for it all to be a coincidence. Not only that but look at what it says for Bush, that is just too much of a coincidence! ;)[/size][/font]

I agree with you on the code, jhessel. The Moby Dick code was largely dismissed. But what if Bush is really Jeb or Neil? :)

Upvote 0

Paladin_Mark

Nov 5, 2004
England
✟15,742.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
ok , why would the Bible have codes in it . Are the prophecies about the signs before the end of times in skip code ? No !. Why would God have the Bible encoded lol like putting a bucket over a lamp (baah that analogys alredy been used but hey ) .Why?

Lol and come on Prince Charles the antiChrist! lol I think he's abit of a rather annoying Liberal , but I don't think he's the anti-christ! How would prince Charles have the power to secure Israel , he's not even the king and proably won't be and our Royal Family has very little power in running the country anyway!!!!

Reactions: Breetai
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jhessel said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] if so then why hasnt it been done? I know many claim what you say yet nobody has pulled out not even a tiny fraction of the codes the Bible has.

As Paladin said, it has been done. Here's an example how the same "amazing" codes can be found in Moby Dick:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

jhessel said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] [/font]I personally think there is just too many for it all to be a coincidence. Not only that but look at what it says for Bush, that is just too much of a coincidence! ;)
jhessel said:

No it's not, not when you can find just as many coincidental codes in fictional books (and as the site says, it's harder to find such codes in English books because even the vowels must line up, unlike Hebrew in which vowels are absent and must be read into the texts). Sorry, you are a wasting your time with such things.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
newlamb said:
I agree with you on the code, jhessel. The Moby Dick code was largely dismissed.

No, not at all; the Moby Dick code exposed the utter fallaciousness of the Bible Codes. Moby Dick even predicted the War on Terror in Afghanistan and the WTC bombings by Osama and his military chief Atef. The Taliban leader Omar is in there too - and all of this info is smack dab on the same page. Look at the following site and be amazed at the prophetic prowess of a killer whale...

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/wtc.html

In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi walking with christ

His ears.....................he is hiding satanic powers in his ears.....................All he has to do is flap his ears and the destroyer will come and destroy his enemies.

And I can even find verses to back it...............................

Job:15:21: A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.

Now just send your $50.00 gift to ...........................

Fighting the Ears Ministry.
202 Lunacy lane
Nutcase Ca.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just The Facts said:
Hi walking with christ

His ears.....................he is hiding satanic powers in his ears.....................All he has to do is flap his ears and the destroyer will come and destroy his enemies.

And I can even find verses to back it...............................

Job:15:21: A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.

Now just send your $50.00 gift to ...........................

Fighting the Ears Ministry.
202 Lunacy lane
Nutcase Ca.

And doesn't Rev 13:11 say that the AC will have two horns? Charles' enormous ears would definitely qualify. :thumbsup:

rol_ind_02.jpg
zeus_front.jpg

In Christ,

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Acts6:5 said:
No, not at all; the Moby Dick code exposed the utter fallaciousness of the Bible Codes. Moby Dick even predicted the War on Terror in Afghanistan and the WTC bombings by Osama and his military chief Atef. The Taliban leader Omar is in there too - and all of this info is smack dab on the same page. Look at the following site and be amazed at the prophetic prowess of a killer whale...

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/wtc.html

In Christ,

Thats a whale of a story there Acts,,, I ve cried a barrel of tears over such exagerrations...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Besides, how do we know the Anti-Christ Prince Charles is THIS Prince Charles? There have been at least two Princes named Charles who became King Charles. There will probably be more Prince Charleses (is that a word?).

Personally, I'm holding out for Ronald Wilson Reagan to be the Anti-Christ. His names each have six letters (666). He's dead, so his deadly wound could be healed. How much plainer does God have to speak, before people believe?

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PaladinValer said:
Actually, jhessel, it was done, which is why Paladin_Mark posted as such.

Bible codes are nonsense, pure and simple.

I agree but wouldn't it be odd if they were real. :scratch:

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Odd? No.

Bible Codes boarders too closely to Gnosticism; that we must have special knowledge of some sort. This kind of heretical talk has been around for over two thousand years and isn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

So no, it isn't odd. It is the same story over and over again and again.

Upvote 0

n0va

Sep 19, 2004
Belfast
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Apparently you can also get lottery numbers n all with Bible codes too. There are millions of ways that these letters can be linked an put into a code. The odds were sed to be 50/50 chance. Moby Dick was used in some documentary i saw. Why would God give people there lottery numbers. There is nothing secret in the Bible, if there was it would defeat the purpose.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.