Best thing/the most annoying thing today...

Stoffel

Dec 20, 2003
Asia
✟306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll start with the worst: today I went to have a routine medical exam that involved a blood test. I'm not the best with needles but thought I wouldn't have a problem as I have these tests every six months so I'm used to them. Anyway, I got the test done and walked out of the room into the waiting area where about fifty people sat waiting to be attended. As I reached the lifts I began to feel a bit light headed and then, *bang*, I wake up on the ground surrounded by people and in a daze I was like "Hello, why am I sleeping on this floor?". I had fainted, the first time its ever happened to me! I didn't sleep the night before and I hadn't eaten anything in 16 hours so that definitely contributed. Man it was embarrassing to walk out of there with everyone staring at me! Haha!

Best part of the day - Wendy's for lunch! Mmm.. Don't find many Wendy's in the country I'm working in!

Upvote 0

Breakaway_republic

Feb 21, 2009
Palm Bay, FL
✟15,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Best: no item voids at work [Thanks to a manager's intervention on that crisis] , AND I WAS 67 cents OVER my expected till.

Worst: my moron Roomates wife decided to mess up the computer, making the anti-spyware/viral systems eternally non-functional [and telling me I can't fix it] . To make things even worse, she is saying i'm not allowed to make any repairs to the house PC [even though I never damaged/ruined a thing], stating she knows everything that I know about computers. How messed up is that ?

Upvote 0