Hebrews 13:13
Mar 10, 2013
In God's Hand
✟16,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im not a afraid. I wont be killing my enemies when the time comes, im looking forward to resting. I wont be hiding behind a politicians dress, like some scared little girl. Suffering has that effect on you, after a while you get numb and you are truly ready for anything.

Good to hear the Lord is working in you ! I know He has to help me not to respond by the flesh since Paul says our suffering has been set as a pattern by Christ in the hopes that one day that sinner will believe in the hope that we have, even after they have killed us.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. 17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
It maybe a language difference but the way you start this is wrong. Just because someone is loving doesn't mean they are living in God and God in them. Unless a person accepts Christ as their saviour no amount of lovingness in their heart will do them any good when the end times come.
Do you have any scriptural references to back this up?
According to whose wishes? The individuals or Gods?

But the underlying requirement still remains that the individual must have a personal relationship with Christ.

It appears to me that the rest of this post you are simply saying that someone who is good will get to heaven, please correct me if I am wrong. If this is indeed what you are saying then you have missed the point of the death and subsequent resurrection of Christ. Christ does say that no one will get to the father except through him. Being a good person and ignoring Christ will not get you eternal salvation.

Hi,

God Judging by the heart, I just looked up: 1 Samuel 16:7 :.

That is not the only place that idea is in the Bible, meaning, God has spoken of that concept, Hinting of course to all of us, What The True Nature Of God Is.

I Am, I Am Who My Actions, Will Tell you Who I Am, is tender and mild.

Mothers on earth are also, and they amply demonstrate that quality, even in disciplining their children. God is More So, like that.

Jesus said, there are others in his flock. John 10:16, but Scripture, therefore God, tells us of people being accepted by God, from their actions alone, like even the dogs get the crumbs from the table, and Lord I am not worthy that you should come under my roof. only say the Word...., plus I have a vague recollection in Scripture(The Old Testament) of a person because of his good deeds alone, having God mention to us, that man being included into God's affections and love because of that, even though he was of no chosen race.

Paul talks of the universality, of Jewishness by circumcision of the heart.

Are you reading a Proverb a day, the Proverb of the day, each day of the month?

Instantly, all males, and all men, meaning all females and males, are changed by reading a Proverb a Day.

In about four months of doing that continuously, some of Proverbs will make no sense.

Still reading a Proverb a Day, each day for a month or so more, that will change, as God is giving you more and a deeper understanding.

From the effects of a Proverb a Day, and the choices that are made, soon enough, What Proverbs Says will happen in Proverbs 1, will happen.

Eventually, answers like who belongs to God or not, will be easy to solve.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good to hear the Lord is working in you ! I know He has to help me not to respond by the flesh since Paul says our suffering has been set as a pattern by Christ in the hopes that one day that sinner will believe in the hope that we have, even after they have killed us.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. 17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Im not worried about all that. Im just ready to move on. If i should compare myself to people in this life, i would be a fool. One thing i do know however, i cant suffer fools any longer, not even myself. Getting around Church people doesnt make me want to live, it just makes me want to leave this world. Have fun with the Churchianity, the politics and wars. I dont really care any more. Im just tired and ready to meet my end. Im not afraid anymore.

Reactions: Tellastory
Upvote 0

Tellastory

Mar 10, 2013
In God's Hand
✟16,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im not worried about all that. Im just ready to move on. If i should compare myself to people in this life, i would be a fool. One thing i do know however, i cant suffer fools any longer, not even myself. Getting around Church people doesnt make me want to live, it just makes me want to leave this world. Have fun with the Churchianity, the politics and wars. I dont really care any more. Im just tired and ready to meet my end. Im not afraid anymore.

I'm right there with you by the grace of God and His help because I do not go to church either, but I thank Him for helping me to trust Him as my Good Shepherd in being my Friend in keeping me as His friend in following Him and abiding in Him & His words since keeping the faith is the good fight.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Impossible!

Sin has three requirements:
1. it must be an evil
2. it must be known to be an evil
3. it is done in the full knowledge that it is an evil

The prophet Samuel said "Rebelliousness is as the sin of Witchcraft"

Adam and Eve were rebellious and all mankind follows the same line today.
The witchcraft used is not something dramatic it is the ability of the human mind to bond and this brings responses. The mind effects the brain and this is felt in the body. Electrical impulses stir up the hormones. It is biological and brings death and the quest is to be immortal and this was lost in the Garden of Eden.

People say that the person "Got into my head" What happens if someone does, it stirs up feelings. Some people can annoy without even speaking. This is the realm of Satan and it is his kingdom.

The scripture says to be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Action has to be taken to create a barrier to Satan's kingdom by entering in to the kingdom of God.

It is primarily the receiving of the Holy Spirit and it is attention grabbing, that sets the path to a future completion of the fullness of God.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If a person sits for hours listening to a person preaching, who is not perfect, then sickness can occur.
There are many examples in my experience. The mind defenses required actually create a barrier to knowing God as he requests. God heals but if this isn't working properly a short life is probable.
Jesus said it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles and that it comes off the heart. It is a statement of fact.
There is a need to purify the self. The scriptures explain this but I didn't understand until the Spirit lead me through an experience. The scriptures were then plain and obvious.

The natural mind cannot see beyond its self and knows nothing different. There are spontaneous and spurious thoughts and memories of interactions with rebellious people over a life time. These indicate a connection and bonding in the mind. A transformation and renewal needs to occur. The mind controls hormones and feelings and can be affected by others in almost involuntary responses. These can be the emphasis on words as spoken or actions and show up in body language also.

A young friend had a bit of an experience and said he was like Jesus. Before I knew about the situation his Atheist family took him to a doctor and he ended up in psychiatric care. I visited him and when he was allowed out he stayed at my place for a few months. There wasn't much wrong with him at all. But shock treatment and chemicals took their toll, he couldn't look after himself and he died relatively young. There was a hormonal abnormality evidently and it needed correcting.

I realize now that a mind renewal will block the normal use of the hormones. Humans kill each other in the normal range. Humans place themselves in a comfortable position and will not shift.
Any change has to be induced and a barrier has to be pushed through. The Spirit leads the way through.
The heart must be properly broken and contrite to experience the divine nature, the nature of Jesus, and the indwelling of God.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Work can be just as difficult. In my young life intuition guided me somewhat and I followed that. The people that were worked with tended to take the life out of me. But I learned some good skills.
Intuition was followed and because I believed it, death was saved from several times, even traffic tickets and general health was maintained. It didn't work so well for my brother.
After an experience of God I began searching for some understanding of Christianity. It was a worse experience than work. In a general way the leadership is psychologically loaded to do as much damage as possible. Most of them are Atheist and preach in their own power and as the scripture says "the people like to have it so."

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deep and good :) Reminds me of how people turn from "church" because "all Christians are hypocrites" excuse, and I think it's because they are rejecting his (mis)baving followers, and missing HIM in the thought process.

Reminds me of the scripture that says "come out from among them and I will be your God and you will be my people."
How much of the world is in the "Church"? The Preachers preach in their own power and the people like it that way.
Simple intuition teaches a sensitive person to read the heart but the Church leadership in their own power eventually blocks its working. Intuition means first impression is probably the best one. If someone is of dark heavy countenance or a messed up, flawed personality, he will do some damage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reminds me of the scripture that says "come out from among them and I will be your God and you will be my people."
How much of the world is in the "Church"? The Preachers preach in their own power and the people like it that way.
Simple intuition teaches a sensitive person to read the heart but the Church leadership in their own power eventually blocks its working. Intuition means first impression is probably the best one. If someone is of dark heavy countenance or a messed up, flawed personality, he will do some damage.

I cant go to church, because i have some serious issues, thats why i came online, but people just try to force you into a church instead, and in the end, they only push you away. I cant find what im looking for in people online either because everyone is out for themselves. THey say they are not but they are. In the end, you have only yourself.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I cant go to church, because i have some serious issues, thats why i came online, but people just try to force you into a church instead, and in the end, they only push you away. I cant find what im looking for in people online either because everyone is out for themselves. THey say they are not but they are. In the end, you have only yourself.

Everyone has a defensive posture, it is a protection. It is established from a young age. The mind can be understood as predatory. It has been established from the beginning and reflects the biological animal kingdom. People do try to get into your mind.
I can say if you went to the wrong church you could end up with serious issues.
I struggle to find any compatible Church because the leadership is generally quite nasty.

I live in a rural environment and keep myself busy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tellastory

Mar 10, 2013
In God's Hand
✟16,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You have Jesus, don't you? He is in you and is with you always. Trust Him to be your personal Good Shepherd to help you live as His.

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everyone has a defensive posture, it is a protection. It is established from a young age. The mind can be understood as predatory. It has been established from the beginning and reflects the biological animal kingdom. People do try to get into your mind.
I can say if you went to the wrong church you could end up with serious issues.
I struggle to find any compatible Church because the leadership is generally quite nasty.

I live in a rural environment and keep myself busy.

I believe we are seeing what paul talked about in 2 Timothy 4:3. Saying this will not make any friends but its what I see. As far as my personal issues go, no one could understand them unless they had them their self. I'm pretty much on my own then, because if I share what I see, I will make enemies, but if I am silent I will conform to a lie. I lose no matter what I do.

Upvote 0

keltoi

Jan 12, 2007
✟9,317.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for your reply Katerina, your writing style confuses me so I ask your patience with my questions and my replies.
God Judging by the heart, I just looked up: 1 Samuel 16:7 :.

That is not the only place that idea is in the Bible, meaning, God has spoken of that concept, Hinting of course to all of us, What The True Nature Of God Is.
Ah yes thanks for the quote. Unfortunately it is 1 verse taken out of context.

I Am, I Am Who My Actions, Will Tell you Who I Am, is tender and mild.
Sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Mothers on earth are also, and they amply demonstrate that quality, even in disciplining their children. God is More So, like that.
Are you comparing God to mothers?

Jesus said, there are others in his flock. John 10:16, but Scripture, therefore God, tells us of people being accepted by God, from their actions alone, like even the dogs get the crumbs from the table, and Lord I am not worthy that you should come under my roof. only say the Word...., plus I have a vague recollection in Scripture(The Old Testament) of a person because of his good deeds alone, having God mention to us, that man being included into God's affections and love because of that, even though he was of no chosen race.
Christ is the new covenant and Christ himself said "no one will come to the father except through me". This means on an individual basis each person must accept Christ into their hearts and Lord and Saviour. No amount of good works alone will do anything under the new covenant each person must accept Christ. If you do good works yet do not accept Christ there is a problem.

Paul talks of the universality, of Jewishness by circumcision of the heart.
I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.

Are you reading a Proverb a day, the Proverb of the day, each day of the month?

Instantly, all males, and all men, meaning all females and males, are changed by reading a Proverb a Day.

In about four months of doing that continuously, some of Proverbs will make no sense.

Still reading a Proverb a Day, each day for a month or so more, that will change, as God is giving you more and a deeper understanding.

From the effects of a Proverb a Day, and the choices that are made, soon enough, What Proverbs Says will happen in Proverbs 1, will happen.
There is more to the Bible than proverbs.

Eventually, answers like who belongs to God or not, will be easy to solve.
It is not up to us as human beings to judge who belongs to God and who doesn't. Christ saves and God judges, we don't have any right to question others about this.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe we are seeing what paul talked about in 2 Timothy 4:3. Saying this will not make any friends but its what I see. As far as my personal issues go, no one could understand them unless they had them their self. I'm pretty much on my own then, because if I share what I see, I will make enemies, but if I am silent I will conform to a lie. I lose no matter what I do.
It is difficult when opening up to others, they misconstrue and even use it against you.

There are some scriptures that say to look or press forward rather than back.

And then it says with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
This cannot be self righteousness, believing in own self. Confessing must be talking out from a believing heart, the two together at the same time. Salvation, to be saved is the same word as to be healed.
The human way is to have a strong self belief and assert or push your self forward. Your own self has all manner of memories from associations of rebellious people.

To Know God we must believe in Him and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him.

To move forward reduce or stop eating meat for a while. Most eating reflects a lack of willpower and the body is in charge of the mind as it grazes to keep its self strong. Be careful who you interact with, even own family can draw out issues. Non believers draw a person back into themselves by building a defensiveness. Anything odd coming into your mind from the old nature must be renounced as not wanted or needed.

Read some easy scripture and meditate on it. Say, speak out what comes to mind. Only say those things of revelation that you fully believe. Don't be frightened what happens it is better not to draw back. Renounce anything bad or any mind wanderings.
You are believing in the heart and speaking out in full belief. If some dedicated time is taken this could bring you all the way to the divine nature, the nature of Jesus. This is a radical change of mind, the Holy Highway. The Spirit will lead you through it when you respond and don't look back at the old mind.

As Paul wrote in acts 17 : 22 on "we live and move and have our being in God." God is close at hand, God is right there as an observer a little deeper and further than where our mind usually is. God is in the exact same space we take up and He "covers Himself with light as with a garment." God is the binding force in the atom, the pattern or foundation and geometry of the universe before it appears. The only barrier to knowing God and believing in Him is the strength of own mind with its attachments.

When it is become aware of there is a tendency to draw back but it must be held on to and the gentleness is way beyond what can be imagined.
Fixtures in the mind will block progress and they are actually demons nothing dramatic but attachments on and within the personality. They must be expelled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If being imitative of Christ without ever messing up a lot makes one a true Christian then I'd say there are a lot of people who aren't really Christian then and are doomed to Hell.

There will be a Judgement but who can escape it.

John5:24 I say unto you, he who hears my word and believes in Him who sent me has everlasting life and shall not come into judgement.

Upvote 0
I have never met the person who fits this description, so if I am to accept it, no one I know is a Christian, least of all me.

Just because you never meet them. That does not mean they do not exist. God requires us to be Holy ...or we wont even be able to SEE God (Heb 12:14)

This is what is in the first epistle John 2 :16 "He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."

We are suppose to live the same life as Christ. No difference in keeping Gods word, living a sinless life, doing greater works than Christ did, and miracles etc...

This does not mean we did not sin in our past. But the moment we ask God to forgive us and he fills us with his spirit. WE GO AND SIN NO MORE!

Upvote 0
Many years ago, I was a young military guy at my first duty station after training. It was a Saturday, I was in my civilian clothes walking around downtown. I walked to a bus stop. An older gentleman at the stop watched me as I approached. As I stood there, the man said, "You're in the service, aren't you, son?" I said, "Yes, sir. Could you tell by my haircut." He said, "No, I could tell by how you walk."

Yes Sir!

Bible says that the Life is the light of men. (John 1:4)

They were able to see the lifestyle of the military. The way soldiers conduct themselves, their speech, their dress, how they respond to certain situations.

Samething in Chirst. You should not remain the same. Your life and the way you live , and how you respond now to situations. That is whats going to be a light to me. Not just you saying your a Christian is going to be a light. But your life style!

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes Sir!

Bible says that the Life is the light of men. (John 1:4)

They were able to see the lifestyle of the military. The way soldiers conduct themselves, their speech, their dress, how they respond to certain situations.

Samething in Chirst. You should not remain the same. Your life and the way you live , and how you respond now to situations. That is whats going to be a light to me. Not just you saying your a Christian is going to be a light. But your life style!

That scripture is not meaning your life style. It is the power of God working inwardly and then overflowing energetically from that person. Only certain people will be receptive to it. The high minded and rebellious will not see it.
Life style is something of personal construction.

Upvote 0