Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
This seriously has been disturbing me.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/02/24/iraq/main541815.shtml

I have even had dreams about this. My heart just absolutley aches for these familys. Here i am reading the Old Testiment about being be-headed and its happing today like every week now. Good Lord, when will this tragety end. This is horrible. I am so disturbed by this. What is your comments about this horrific way to die??????????????
smil4.gif

costlygrace

Lord, help me to care enough
Jul 31, 2004
North America
✟8,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It is just horrible!!! :cry: :cry: Killing is the worst crime ever done by man! :mad: It looks like this century we will see the world revert to behavior like that of barbaric savage tribes!

Jesus' teachings are the only answer to the current vicious cycle of violence and murder, between us and the terrorists and occupation resistance fighters in Iraq. "Love your enemies, and do good to those who hate you." "Do not resist an evil person. If someone hits you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God" And so many others....

We cannot expect them to be the first ones to repent and break the cycle by following Jesus' teachings. If the cycle of violence is to be broken it is for our nation to do, as a Christian nation. (And it should be noted that in Iraq at least, we were the aggressors).

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Cruel, cruel people.

They have to be, or they could never behead someone. What a horrible culture, where it is okay to kidnap someone who has nothing to do with the war and torture them and behead them and dump their body as a show of power. How is it powerful to kill an unarmed civilian??!

I will be keeping Ken Bigley in my prayers. I saw a little bit of his message on tv last night, and it was heart-breaking.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.