Mar 22, 2007
✟15,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so defeated right now.
Please, I am begging for you prayers.

Mental illness was always a part of my life. Even as far back as first grade it was apparent... My inability to socialize with the other children resulted in a repeat of the grade. Little did I, or my family, know that it would progress to the point it's at today.

Freshmen year of high school my anxiety disorders and depression went through the roof. I left school to be home schooled. The next four years of my life were alone in a room...literally. Just recently I graduated and am battling over six mental illnesses. I'm losing.

I don't know if I can ever recover from the point I've gotten to. Despite four years of visiting both a therapist and psychiatrist things have gotten nothing but worse. Medications do nothing but give me side effects.

I just can't keep living like this. Taking my life is constantly on my mind. Suicide isn't an option because of the effects it would have on my family...but it's so tempting because of my constant failures to get better. Losing my faith in God has been equally crippling. I am currently trying to accept Jesus as my savior and put trust into him that he will make things right.

Please pray for me, that I find strength, and, most importantly, find Jesus.
I'd appreciate it so much if you could include me in your prayers. I really need it.

Much love,
Sam:sigh:

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have chronic depression from little too, and recent years i developed PTSD, but things r getting better cuz i never give up, it is real v v hard and many times want to suicide, too.....But believe me, things can get better, it is just not as fast as we hope. Pls pm me if u just need to talk anything out , and i encourage u to talk to more friends who care about u or just listen.

Father God, we lift up this brother to u, and we know things r hard but he is still in your hand, let him find rest and trust in u my lord, and may u peace and healing and comfort to come soon, and may you help him more personally so that he can see more glory of u, thank u ,in Jesus name, amen:) :groupray:

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another important thing for u and all mental disease person is, stop blaming yourself, stop beating up yourself, stop trying too hard.
Just relax, and let it be.....accept the situation, accept yourself.
relax and smile and just do whatever u need.......slowly things will change itself.

If u blame and beat up and try too hard, will only make things worse.

Love and accept yourself just as the lord will always accept and love u . do it.

Upvote 0

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I am so defeated right now.
Please, I am begging for you prayers.

Mental illness was always a part of my life. Even as far back as first grade it was apparent... My inability to socialize with the other children resulted in a repeat of the grade. Little did I, or my family, know that it would progress to the point it's at today.

Freshmen year of high school my anxiety disorders and depression went through the roof. I left school to be home schooled. The next four years of my life were alone in a room...literally. Just recently I graduated and am battling over six mental illnesses. I'm losing.

I don't know if I can ever recover from the point I've gotten to. Despite four years of visiting both a therapist and psychiatrist things have gotten nothing but worse. Medications do nothing but give me side effects.

I just can't keep living like this. Taking my life is constantly on my mind. Suicide isn't an option because of the effects it would have on my family...but it's so tempting because of my constant failures to get better. Losing my faith in God has been equally crippling. I am currently trying to accept Jesus as my savior and put trust into him that he will make things right.

Please pray for me, that I find strength, and, most importantly, find Jesus.
I'd appreciate it so much if you could include me in your prayers. I really need it.

Much love,
Sam:sigh:
Heavenly Father I lift up Sam to you as I pray today. I pray for release from this depression. I rebuke it in the Name of Jesus.

I ask you LOrd Jesus to bring Sam through to the other side of this binding malady...in Jesus name

Let Victory and Peace come to my brother ...in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0