Christian
Dec 19, 2010
The Same Deep Water as You
✟15,870.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I would save your money if the 360 version is the one you are looking into.

They aren't even the same game, really.

360 - Engine will be a heavily modified Frostbite ("1.5"), mapsize is much smaller or the maps will be modified and limited. Anything involving long-distance gameplay (tanks, snipers, etc.) will be different. Graphics won't be as good.

PC - Entirely new engine, Frostibe 2. None of the underlying limits of the 360 version will be present whatsoever. It really is important to understand these aren't just superficial, they will affect gameplay in either minor or major ways.

360 is getting Battlefield 3 Jr.

Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im a little Disappointed i thought the Destruction would be like bad company 2! shooting enemies online and blowing up buildings and tank battles online in bad company 2 was fun! this game does not feel right to me! I have it on the PS3 and it makes no different what system its on to me PC or not! this is still a good game but for me bad company 2 is better! as for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 that game looks no different then Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums