Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2009
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello my fellow Christian comrades.

I come here to bring good news of things to come.
I am a soldier in a Holy Army of God sent to tell all of God's children that soon the time will come when the Christians will rise up and cleanse the world of the sin that has befallen it.

Our forces have been training for many years and we have amassed an army in the millions that spans across the globe.

I am a member of the North American Shock Division currently in the North American Front and our forces are preparing for our coming strike.

We have remained underground for many years now, training and amassing our forces in secrecy and now we will rise from the shadows and fight as one globally on that day soon to come.

This is just one of many signs that you will hear of us in the coming months leading up to our strike.Blessed is he who hears of us and rejoices, for he has seen the coming of our Holy Crusade.

We will finish what our fathers before couldn't, the Holy Crusades will continue, and this time they will be successful.

Rise from your slumber Christian soldiers, the Crusaders have returned.
We only pray that the Lord shows mercy upon our enemies, because we will not.

Victory will be ours, comrades.

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

I am a soldier in a Holy Army of God sent to tell all of God's children that soon the time will come when the Christians will rise up and cleanse the world of the sin that has befallen it.

Our forces have been training for many years and we have amassed an army in the millions that spans across the globe.

I am a member of the North American Shock Division currently in the North American Front and our forces are preparing for our coming strike.

We have remained underground for many years now, training and amassing our forces in secrecy and now we will rise from the shadows and fight as one globally on that day soon to come.

This is just one of many signs that you will hear of us in the coming months leading up to our strike.Blessed is he who hears of us and rejoices, for he has seen the coming of our Holy Crusade.

We will finish what our fathers before couldn't, the Holy Crusades will continue, and this time they will be successful.

A new crusade?

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Okay...

Upvote 0

BFG

Mar 2, 2009
Bristol UK
✟7,717.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well after years of nagging from mother, girlfriends, and now wife ive learnt to put the seat down when im finished, having read the OP, I now feel I have wasted those years of training, thanks a bunch.

I will tell the thread starter one thing, you tell me the scriptural justification for such an invented course of action and I may not have to spank your poor mother for raising you this way.

Read the Bible, study its lessons and then reply.

(ps if im getting a telling off for this post, very sorry but it needed to be said)

Upvote 0

barryrob

Mar 20, 2008
✟8,616.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Married

A waist of time and effort!

Upvote 0

jayw81

Mar 7, 2009
Australia - Perth
✟7,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

tell me friend.. will you rape and pillage as you murder indiscriminately? In which part of the bible does it condone spreading the word of God with an M16? your 'fathers' before couldnt finish their job before because they were not following the will of God, they were deceived into plundering foreign lands on the false premise of spreading the word of God. This course of action makes you no better than the muslim fanaticals that are also currently attempting a hostile takeover of the known world. Take a long hard look at who is telling you what mate, because I think you're being played.. bigtime!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DTrain

Libertatem Defendimus
Aug 15, 2008
Frontlines
✟15,734.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
When the spiritual war arrises (It is not a human war), i will fight with all my heart.

However i will not fight, human against human being.

If you cannot love and forgive your human enemies, then your faith is skewed.
QFT.

I am not sure if the OP is talking literally (physical battle) or figuratively (spiritally)....

Hopefully the OP is just talking figuratively

Upvote 0

engrafted

Nov 24, 2008
✟7,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is the sort of nonsense that gives our Lord grief in the earth.
everyone knows the crusades where a political agenda propigated by Roman Catholic Church.

Christ has cleansed us from our sins when we receive Him by a
confession of faith. The type of cleanseing your referring to wouldnt be "Holy". It would be considered "murder" which is anti-christ. Let Christ rule. If you want to see real change then pray! We wage war not against flesh and blood but with principalities and powers ,spiritual wickedness in high places.

If this is your idea of a joke then quit. Life is to precious, Christ is not willing that "any" should
perish.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

manchambo

Oct 6, 2006
✟1,131.00
Faith
Presbyterian

Are you sure you should be posting about your upcoming, top secret attack on the internet? What if Satan, or jews, or whoever you intend to cleanse from the earth is reading this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BernieEOD

Mar 21, 2009
✟1,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Being a 26 year veteran and still being miltaristic in my ways, You can count me out.
if I do take up arms, it would be to defend the people you would want to murder.
There is no gospel of bombs & bullets and anyone who claims there is reveals themselves as a false teacher.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.