Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Without going into detail, you know how life can just get you down, and along comes a bright spot? Well, me and Molly have sorta lost ours, a dear, dear friend is definitely pulling away and his absence will surely leave a hole in our lives. Hard to explain, but we'd appreciate any prayers, you have our gratitude for praying.
in Him, Leslie

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us, and we ask that you supply the need of our sister. You know all about her request and we ask that you answer prayer once more. We ask that you give her the strength to do your will daily. We ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

dsppastor

Dec 18, 2005
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, please send your grace and comfort into the lives of the one's that are faceing this difficult time. Remind them of your promise, that all that put their faith in you will live forever. But lord please help them as they will miss their friend, fill their life with your great love. In The Name Of Jesus, amen.'s

Upvote 0

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
covenantwmn said:
Without going into detail, you know how life can just get you down, and along comes a bright spot? Well, me and Molly have sorta lost ours, a dear, dear friend is definitely pulling away and his absence will surely leave a hole in our lives. Hard to explain, but we'd appreciate any prayers, you have our gratitude for praying.
in Him, Leslie

ask anytime you need them. hugs Leslie. praying for you :pray:

Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, we thank You for friends and the fellowship they bring. We thank You for the opportunity to know others closely. We are saddened when life and circumstances take us apart. Father, we ask You to send healing. We don't forget those who leave our lives. We thank You we were able to know them for a time. We ask for healing, good memories, and safe passage for all as they travel to the next stage of life. Thank You for comforting Leslie and Molly during this painful time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HappGA

Sep 6, 2005
Waycross, GA
✟7,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father,

Please be with this family now. I pray for peace in their minds God. We bind this up now in agreement Lord. Give them a touch of peace and reassurance father. Help them to see that you are the bright spot that we should all look toward. It is hard sometimes, but it is the right thing to do. We want to say that we love you God, and thank you for your son Jesus. We give you honor and glory for our salvations. In Jesus name,

AMEN

Upvote 0

Just Me Garry

Feb 5, 2005
Arkansas
✟1,625.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
covenantwmn said:
in Him, Leslie

You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God Bless you, I know how this feels. It has happened more times than I care to say. But, don't forget that when God closes a door, He opens a window. Look and see who else is in your life.....see if God has not already brought someone else to fill the void. Sometimes it is just Him. And He is enough. I say from experience. Now, I am too used to being on the lonely side and I think He is calling me to come out and be with more people and I don't want to. So, we have to have a balance. I pray God fill the void and that you will be blessed with God's compassion and sweet fellowship.

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer: Leslie I am praying for your situation! God fill the void, and your will be done not what we want but what you want oh LORD we pray in Jesus name! amen!

Lord speak to the heart of the one that is leaving I ask in your mighty name that too has to be hard on both sides. Lord mend the broken hearts I ask :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord you know everything about Leslie and about Mollie, and also about the struggles they have been enduring for a long time, Lord that strong light that they have bothe shown me at times, I ask now that you'll make that light strong in there lives again as theres is growing dim, they are both faithful Christians Lord and they need you to help immediately, I ask Lord that this friend who is so dear to them Won't pull away make him step forward to show he is still strongly with them. I ask Lord please in your Name don't let them go through anymore. Help them Lord. Amen:pray:

THE LORD NEVER PUTS YOU THROUGH ANYTHING YOU CAN'T COPE WITH!

Remember that both of you!

Im-revived
covenantwmn said:
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.