May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Not sure what you mean by passive. If you mean unwilling or unable to speak up and say what they want and stand up for themselves? Then no. Its not sexy in men or women, its annoying because its an indication of communication problems.

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not sure what you mean by passive. If you mean unwilling or unable to speak up and say what they want and stand up for themselves? Then no. Its not sexy in men or women, its annoying because its an indication of communication problems.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So you're saying that tickling people with my fairy wand and crying whenever I run out of ketchup isn't sexy?

I suppose pitching a fit when you run out of ketchup can be classified as asserting yourself :D Can't say about the fairy wand though....:p

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Passivity = doormat, in my opinion. So no, that's not sexy nor attractive on any level. Peacemakers are sexy. Men who are easygoing, but not to the point of not having a backbone nor ambition or interests. Men who lack those are not worth my time. Men who can have their own opinion, speak it and speak it firmly, but admit to perhaps being wrong or having something to learn every once in awhile... those are sexy (and correct).

Reactions: * kittie *
Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
depends on what you mean.

passive = doormat... no. not sexy at all.

passive = easy going and knows how to pick his battles. yes thats sexy.

I don't want to generalize because hey, everyone has their own tastes in the opposite sex. but. as a rule. most women do not want to be with a man who can never stand up for himself, and most women do not want to be with a man who does nothing but try to control or argue so things go his way. There needs to be a balance.

I'm sure the same is true for guys when choosing whether or not to date a certain woman.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well I obviously can't speak for all, but my ex ran off with a dominatrix and apparently was unhappy due to me never arguing or bossing her around.

Well if you don't feel a need you don't fill a need lol.

Anyways... to answer the question nope... doubt too many girls will like one either...

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The OP still hasn't expounded on what defines "passive" so I'm gonna go with good ol' Dictionary.com lol.

There are 3 main definitions given:

1. not reacting visibly to something that might be expected to produce manifestations of an emotion or feeling - meh...this could mean that he's not easily swayed by corny cheeseball things, or it could mean that he's got a heart like a dried up prune... the former is good, the latter is bad.
2. not participating readily or actively; inactive: a passive member of a committee - generally a bad thing, this sounds like a couch potato, apathetic, let-life-happen-instead-of-making-life-happen kinda guy.
3. not involving visible reaction or active participation: to play a passive role - would depend on the situation, but if his general life attitude was just "sit back and stare at the wall" then no, not an attractive thing.

Reactions: Andrew12
Upvote 0