Are human remains ever found with dinosaurs?

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
I didn't say that, chief.

I used "Merry Christmas" as one of thousands of pieces of evidence for the existence of God.

I could have easily used BC/AD, Christian churches, Christian iconography, etc.
Well, you did use all those things as "evidence". And as I said, they are certainly evidence for a belief in the Christian god, but they are not evidence for that god. See the difference? Or do you also think that the Quran, muezzins reciting adhan, mosques and minarets, dervish dancing, and time divided in BH and AH are evidence for the Muslim god?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So let me get this straight:

An evolutionist looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "Yup. Look at that. It took millions of years to form. See the evidence?"

But someone says, "Merry Christmas," and that's only evidence that he believes in God?

But an Atheist can't look at Mt St Helens and see very close similarities or admit new formed volcanic rock dates by their own methods out to as much as 2,000,000 million years old ? It's called never being able to come to the truth , just like the human footprints along side the dino prints .. Both comical and sad at the same time to watch them scramble ....

Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, you did use all those things as "evidence". And as I said, they are certainly evidence for a belief in the Christian god, but they are not evidence for that god. See the difference? Or do you also think that the Quran, muezzins reciting adhan, mosques and minarets, dervish dancing, and time divided in BH and AH are evidence for the Muslim god?

Yeah Allah may be a god but the God of Abraham doesn't condone , teach or approve "Al Taqiyya" , that nullifies any association from the git-go to the Creator ....

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
Yeah Allah may be a god but the God of Abraham doesn't condone , teach or approve "Al Taqiyya" , that nullifies any association from the git-go to the Creator ....
So, you are saying that the god of Abraham and Allah both exists, but one is more powerful than the other?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
And none of this dialogue has anything to do with the fact that human remains are never found with dinosaur remains and any 'remains' that are found together are insurmountably fakes.
Absolutely true. I'm sorry for the derail. Please move on.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
But an Atheist can't look at Mt St Helens and see very close similarities or admit new formed volcanic rock dates by their own methods out to as much as 2,000,000 million years old ? It's called never being able to come to the truth , just like the human footprints along side the dino prints .. Both comical and sad at the same time to watch them scramble ....
More Dunning-Kruger I see. That really saddens me as a Christian and scientist. As for the human footprints along side dinosaur prints, did you not read my post where I quoted AiG and included a link to that quote where they state that those are not human footprints?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Wrong , if human footprints are along side dino footprints then they both lived and died together .. Right Watson ?

Except that we have never found human footprints with dinosaurs prints and the ones that have supposedly been found are undeniably fake!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
More Dunning-Kruger I see. That really saddens me as a Christian and scientist. As for the human footprints along side dinosaur prints, did you not read my post where I quoted AiG and included a link to that quote where they state that those are not human footprints?

I've read many of your posts Rick ..

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, you did use all those things as "evidence". And as I said, they are certainly evidence for a belief in the Christian god, but they are not evidence for that god.
Yes ... I'm familiar with the wordplay.

Those aren't evidence of God to you, only a belief in God.

But the Grand Canyon? Hoo boy! Yes, sir! That's solid evidence of millions of years of erosion.

Not a belief in erosion ... mind you ... but e-row-shun.

No ifs, ands, or beliefs about it. It eroded. And it eroded over millions of years.

Science is hypocritical.
Herman Hedning said:
See the difference?
Quite clearly.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today's science is hypocritical.

Upvote 0