Are human remains ever found with dinosaurs?

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
[Staff edit]

I have heard of that but in my entire career as a scientist I have never met one yet. I'll let you know if I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No one needs to leave, they just need to discuss the topic and only the topic with proper behavior.

I have a feeling you think you're teacher of the class .. How do you think depictions of dinos in almost all cultures on Earth knew enough without your 21rst century scientists influence ?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I have a feeling you think you're teacher of the class .. How do you think depictions of dinos in almost all cultures on Earth knew enough without your 21rst century scientists influence ?
And what is your evidence for that statement? I mean real evidence, not the fantasy spun by some Creationist propaganda mill. Not all of the pictures they put forward are necessarily pictures of dinosaurs, or even resemble dinosaurs particularly. And they ignore the fact that both the ancient Chinese and the ancient Greeks collected dinosaur fossils. What you've got is just another creation "science" hoax.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
None are from actual science sources, rather people who like to misrepresent science?

Here's a scenario for you to think about. Let's assume, and this is hypothetical, I walk into your place of employment. Here you are a professional with 30 years experience and advanced academic degrees. I introduce myself and reveal that I am really interested in your profession but I have no background or experience in the area. Next I begin looking around and pointing out things I think are wrong and how they should be done. I even tell you your academic education is flawed and useless. Not only that everyone in that profession are nothing but a bunch of buddies and liars.

Do you see where I'm coming from? Do you get the idea?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
None are from actual science sources, rather people who like to misrepresent science?

Here's a scenario for you to think about. Let's assume, and this is hypothetical, I walk into your place of employment. Here you are a professional with 30 years experience and advanced academic degrees. I introduce myself and reveal that I am really interested in your profession but I have no background or experience in the area. Next I begin looking around and pointing out things I think are wrong and how they should be done. I even tell you your academic education is flawed and useless. Not only that everyone in that profession are nothing but a bunch of buddies and liars.

Do you see where I'm coming from? Do you get the idea?

During the tobacco debate in congress in the 90's I watched 50 medical , law and other degreed professionals march down one side of the aisle pro and another 50 medical , law and other degreed professionals march down the opposite aisle con .. Guess what that tells me ?
But then I also have personal testimony of supernatural events that proves Gods Word to me , I'm guessing you have nada .. A one trick pony ?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And what is your evidence for that statement? I mean real evidence, not the fantasy spun by some Creationist propaganda mill. Not all of the pictures they put forward are necessarily pictures of dinosaurs, or even resemble dinosaurs particularly. And they ignore the fact that both the ancient Chinese and the ancient Greeks collected dinosaur fossils. What you've got is just another creation "science" hoax.

What do you think the great delusion God sends in the End Time pertains to ?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
What do you think the great delusion God sends in the End Time pertains to ?
That it is necessary to believe in a literal Genesis in order to accept the truth of the Gospel. A delusion which you are working very hard to spread.

• Agree
Reactions: Moral Orel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I don't believe that 'almost all cultures' have depictions of dinosaurs, can you show that they did? Do you believe that all mythical beasts depicted by ancient cultures are based on actual creatures?

I'm also interested as to when you think these dinosaurs disappeared, I've never seen one.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
During the tobacco debate in congress in the 90's I watched 50 medical , law and other degreed professionals march down one side of the aisle pro and another 50 medical , law and other degreed professionals march down the opposite aisle con .. Guess what that tells me ?
They were being paid by the tobacco companies, and they were exposed. Cigarettes cause cancer. End of story.

But then I also have personal testimony of supernatural events that proves Gods Word to me , I'm guessing you have nada .. A one trick pony ?
That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, I'm just following the rules of thread that do not allow preaching or apologetics in the science forum.
Then do not talk about the belief of evolution of life on earth or of the evolution origins of the universe.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No one is spouting a philosophy other than yourself. Conversely, we do have dinosaur fossils showing feathers.
Does this mean you are preaching a belief birds evolved from dinos because some dinos had feathers?

Upvote 0