Anyone write christian rap music?

zabinjay

Jan 1, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Protestant
Hi everyone!

I've been rapping for about 10 years and since God saved me at the age of 19 I wanted to use what God has given me for his glory.

I used God's blessing of exercise for me to outreach to nonbelievers as I train them for free and now I've been writing Gospel centered rap songs with some friends.

I just wanted to pass the blessings and would like to interact with other people who enjoy what I do also.

jonnymock

Feb 29, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Many of the Christians have used to express thier love of God and share thier faith with others writing christian lyrics is a powerful way to make the Bible come alive and faith relevant for both new and veteran believers alike. While writing these, we should follow some instructions such as Seeking Inspiration, Putting Inspiration into words, Reviewing the basic elements of song writings such as Stanzas,chorus etc.. Selecting our Style, Structuring the lyrics, finding an listening year for the opinion about the song and others.I would like to thank the members of the forum for promoting the post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums