AntiChrist, Son of Perdition, Man of Sin???

Anti-Christ - Son of Perdition - Man of Sin - Lawless One - Little Horn - Beast - Mystery Babylon

Who or What is it?

Shall we look at the scriptures? What points do we have to identify this with?

(A) It would be a "little horn" and come up among and arise after the ten horns of the ten-horned beast with 'iron teeth' [Daniel 2:40-41, 7:7-8] rising up out of the sea (peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues) [Revelation 13:1] and would rule over them [Revelation 17:1,15]

(B) It would have a human leader as its spokeman's/head with "eyes" and "mouth of a man" [Daniel 7:8,25]

(C) It would uproot three kingdoms/horns of the ten horns as it arises [Daniel 7:8,20]

(D) It would be diverse and different than the other ten kingdoms/horns that came before it [Daniel 7:24]

(E) It would be a persecuting power especially one that wears out the Saints of the Most High God, all the while it claims to promote peace [Daniel 7:21,25, 8:25; Revelation 17:6,14]

(F) It would be clearly seen in power amidst the division of the Iron Kingdom [Daniel 7:7,8]

(G) It would rule for 1,260 prophetic days/literal Years, (being also signified as a time, times and ½ times), 3 ½ prophetic years), 42 prophetic months, as given 7 times in scripture and then receive what seemed to be a deadly mortal wound [Daniel 7:25, 12:7; Revelation 11:2-3, 12:6,14, 13:5]

(H) It would have a mouth speaking blasphemy (as defined by scripture, "claiming to forgive sins", "claiming to be in the place of God") and great exalted words against and in the place of The Most High God [Daniel 7:8,25; Revelation 13:5-6, 17:5; John 10:33; Mark 2:7; Luke 5:21; 1 Timothy 2:5]

(I) It would think to change the "times" and "laws" of the Most High God [Daniel 7:25]

(J) It would begin as a "little horn" power/kingdom in smallness but it would grow into a worldwide power, a "universal" power, and become more stout than those 10 horns/kingdoms before it [Daniel 7:20,23; Revelation 13:3, 17:18]

(K) In it would be seen the teachings and ways of the Lion, Bear, Leopard, and Terrible Beast with Iron Teeth Kingdoms [Revelation 13:2]

(L) It would receive what seemed like a deadly mortal wound around the same time (at the end of the 1260 years) that the Beast with the two Lamb-like horns, no crowns, but yet spake like a dragon is arising in power from the "earth" [Revelation 13:11]

(M) It would receive, in one of its heads, something like a deadly or mortal wound, though itself would not be killed [Revelation 13:3]

(N) That which looked like a deadly mortal wound would be healed [Revelation 13:3]

(O) It would cause and or require the world to worship it, and control buying and selling, being a Kingdom both religious and political [Revelation 13:8, 14:9]

(P) It would deny that Jesus came in the Flesh by teaching something else [1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7]

(Q) It would deny that Jesus is the Christ (Anointed) by replacing Him with another [1 John 4:3; "Anti" means "against" or "in the place of"] in what it proclaims [1 John 2:22], being yet "lawless"/"wicked" (without the True Laws of God) and promoting its own form of righteousness, for it thought to change the "times" and "laws" of God [2 Thessalonians 2:8]

(R) Another power, which itself had come from, would at first hold it in check in its infancy, but after this other power was taken out of the way it would be revealed [2 Thessalonians 2:1-12] and which did not remain true to the Gospel [1 John 2:19]

(S) The Dragon [Satan working through this power] would give it it's power and great authority [Revelation 13:2]

(T) There would be more than one individual in its time [1 John 2:18] as its head, a "man of sin" [2 Thessalonians 2:3]. It would not desire others, lifting itself above all that is called God or that is worshipped [2 Thessalonians 2:4] and who forbids marriage and has other non-biblical forced abstentions [Daniel 11:37; 1 Timothy 4:1-3]

(U) It would sit in (heis: towards or among) the Temple of God [1 Corinthians 3:16-17, 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16], ruling over the people of God [2 Thessalonians 2:4], yet claiming to be of God, yet it is a "son of perdition", just as Judas was [2 Thessalonians 2:3]

(V) It would exist from the time it appears until the very end when its dominion is taken away by God Himself [Daniel 7:22,26; 2 Thessalonians 2:8] and has a "mark" which is in opposition to the "seal of God" [Revelation 16:2; 19:20]

(W) It is classified as a "woman" which has many "harlot daughters" that came from her and carry her teachings [Revelation 17:5]

(X) It exists as its own great city which sits among 7 mountains and who is rich, and decked with "gold" and "pearls" and costly array, even "purple" and "scarlet", having a "golden cup in her hand" [Revelation 17:4,9,18, 18:12,16]

(Y) It would cause many to be drunk with fermented Wine (symbol for corruption of Biblical principles) [Revelation 17:2, 4], be fallen, fallen and has refused to repent of "her" sins and fornication [Revelation 2:21] and has become the hold of every foul and unclean spirit[Revelation 18:2]

(Z) It also has a number "666" ["χξς"] which may be "counted", the number of a man, being its head, the "man of sin" [2 Thessalonians 2:3], it is his number [Revelation 13:18]

Now that the points have been identified, who/what is it? For by scripture it is here now, has been here for some time, and will be yet for some time still.

Who will declare it? It must match at each and every point. Show how it fits.

Last edited:

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Many would refer to him as the Pope aka the "Holy Father."

IT is one of the leading doctrines of Romanism that the pope is the visible head of the universal church of Christ, invested with supreme authority over bishops and pastors in all parts of the world. More than this, the pope has been given the very titles of Deity. He has been styled "Lord God the Pope," and has been declared infallible. He demands the homage of all men. The same claim urged by Satan in the wilderness of temptation is still urged by him through the Church of Rome, and vast numbers are ready to yield him homage....

More than this, the pope has been given the very titles of Deity. He has been styled "Lord God the Pope," and has been declared infallible. He demands the homage of all men. The same claim urged by Satan in the wilderness of temptation is still urged by him through the Church of Rome, and vast numbers are ready to yield him homage.
But those who fear and reverence God meet this Heaven-daring assumption as Christ met the solicitations of the wily foe: "Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Luke 4:8.
from seventh-day.org
Earth's Final Warning, Who will worship the beast?

Of course, many are unhappy with what Ellen G. White said about the Mark of the Beast:

I saw that the number (666) of the image beast was made up; and that it was the beast that changed the Sabbath and the image beast followed on after and kept the Pope's, and not God's Sabbath. And all we were required to do, was to give up God's Sabbath and keep the Pope's and then we should have the mark of the beast and of his image.
Ellen G. White, A Word to the Little Flock, p. 19 (1847).

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
H

Heavens

The antichrist in scripture were those who rejected Christ and taught fables, and antichrist are also those who fell/fall for these fables;

(Tit 1:14) Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

(Mat 23:15)
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Because they haven't received the Holy Spirit of Christ in their flesh;

(Luk 11:13) If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Which is the Spirit of "Christ in you";

(Rom 8:10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

(Rom 8:9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

He who isn't filled with the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ glorified are "antichrist";

(1Jn 2:18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

(1Jn 4:3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Is Christ Come in YOUR flesh?

He will if we believe He will when we ask! :)

Praise you Jesus!

Upvote 0
The antichrist in scripture were those who rejected Christ and taught fables, and antichrist are also those who fell/fall for these fables...

Let us look and see what the Scripture says where this AntiChrist has come from, and in order to do so, we need to go back to the Book of Daniel Chapter 2 where Nebuchadnezzar has dreams:

First rule of scripture, is to let it interpret itself - "Line upon line" (Isaiah 28:10). So we do not have to guess as to what the dream means or as to when the things shall occur, for Daniel, by God's grace, has come to identify that which has been seen for us:

"...I will shew unto the king the interpretation." - Daniel 2:24

"...make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart." - Daniel 2:30

"...I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation." - Daniel 2:25

"This (is) the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king." - Daniel 2:36

"...the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream (is) certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." - Daniel 2:45

Daniel will tell us what the Dream means, step by step.

And what does Daniel say about the dreams given from GOD?

"But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;" - Daniel 2:28

"...he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass." - Daniel 2:29

The vision is of the future, for "what shall be in the latter days" and "what shall come to pass" and "hereafter".

(A Brief Overview of the Dream)

The King sees a Giant Image (an idol of a man) in various metals. Head of Gold, Chest and Arms of Silver, Waist and Thighs of Brass (Bronze), Legs of Iron, and finally Feet and Toes of Iron mixed with Clay. A Stone cut out of a Mountain without Hands smashes the Great Image at the Feet. The Giant Image is forever destroyed into nothing. The Stone becomes a great Mountain and fills the whole earth.

What is the "Head of Gold"?:

"Thou, O king, (art) a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom... Thou (art) this head of gold." - Daniel 2:37-38

The "Head of GOLD" is the "Kingdom" of Babylon.

What then is the "Breast and Arms of Silver"?:

"...And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee..." - Daniel 2:39

The "Breast and Arms of Silver" is the next successive (Second) Kingdom to Rule directly after Babylon, and would be inferior to the "Gold", a "Silver" Kingdom (We do not yet have a name in Chapter 2, but we will later in further chapters for this Kingdom).

What then is "his Belly and his Thighs of Brass"?

"...and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth" - Daniel 2:39

"His Belly and His Thighs of Brass" are the successive Third Kingdom (we do not yet know a name in Chapter 2, but we will later on), which follows directly after the Second Kingdom that follows directly after the Kingdom of Babylon, and this Third Kingdom is to "bear rule over all the earth".

What then is "His Legs of Iron"?

"And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all (things): and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." - Daniel 2:40

"His Legs of Iron" is the Fourth Kingdom which follows successively and directly after the Third Kingdom, which followed after the Second Kingdom which came after the Kingdom of Babylon (we do not yet have a name in Chapter 2, but we will later on) and this Kingdom shall "breaketh those before it and break in pieces and bruise."

What then is "his feet part of iron and part of clay."?

"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay." - Daniel 2:41

"And (as) the toes of the feet (were) part of iron, and part of clay, (so) the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken." - Daniel 2:42

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." - Daniel 2:43

"His feet part of iron and part of clay." is still the very Fourth Kingdom again, but this time this very Kingdom is not conquered by another Kingdom, but rather the Fourth Kingdom itself becomes Divided, becoming "partly strong and partly broken". The Fourth Kingdom during this period of being "Divided" shall then seek to "mingle themselves with the seed of men" and they "shall not cleave one to another". (We will look at these terms a little later when we come again to them, for we do not yet see in the scriptures the understanding of this Divided Kingdom until later.)

What then is this "Stone was cut out Without Hands"?

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed..." - Daniel 2:44

In scripture when something is said to be done "without hands" it is done, completed and finished by God (Mark 14:58; Colossians 2:11) and not man. It is where "The God of Heaven" sets "up a Kingdom", "which shall never be destroyed". When will this happen according to scripture? What or Who then is this Stone, this Rock? Scripture reveals to us that this Rock/Stone is Christ Jesus (Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalms 118:22; Isaiah 28:16; Matthew 16:18, 21:42,44; Romans 9:32-33; 1 Corinthians 3:9-11, 10:4; Ephesians 2:20; 1 Peter 2:4-8).

What then is the ending wherein the "the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."?

"...the kingdom shall not be left to other people, (but) it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." - Daniel 2:44

The Stone that becomes the Great Mountain and fills the whole earth, which shall "break in pieces and consume all" the previous "Kingdoms" of the Giant Metal Man Idol and their ways for good and truly is the Final Everlasting Kingdom of God on Earth which shall "stand for ever" on the Earth made New (Isaiah 65:17; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1).

"Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream (is) certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." - Daniel 2:45

...and yet there are more visions given in Daniel, unfolding in greater details shedding further light upon these very events given in Daniel Chapter 2...

What have we learned so far?

1. Head of (Gold) is the Babylonian Kingdom

2. Another Kingdom arises after it (Silver)

3. A Third Kingdom conquers, Bearing rule over the earth (Brass)

4. The Fourth Kingdom crushes all those before it, an (Iron) Kingdom

5. The Fourth Kingdom becomes Divided (Iron and Clay)

6. The Fourth Divided Kingdom mingles the seed of men, but remains divided

7. Stone Cut without Hands, destroys all of the previous Kingdoms, so that there is no trace of them left and Remains forever and ever (Mountain).

What are these other Kingdoms mentioned? When will the AntiChrist arise among them? Daniel will tell us, and the "dream is certain" and the "interpretation is sure".

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
West Carrol Parish, Louisiana
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Antichrist is living in the Balkins. I do not know his name. But I know his face and his voice. He will eventually enjoy a cozy relationship with a future Pope. Whether that Pope is the False Prophet, I cannot say. Even so, the man who will preside as the Antichrist was standing among the official witnesses, while the fellow who became the president of Yugoslavia, following Milosovic, took the oath of office....

The vast majority of folks living in America do not need to worry about him. For God is going to destroy America before the Antichrist and False Prophet rise to prominence. All but a remnant of America's proud peoples will perish in that calamity, which will set the stage for the Antichrist and False Prophet to do their dirty work....

By the way, I strongly suspect that the man destined to become the Antichrist is Alexander the Great reborn....

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2009
✟8,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist is living in the Balkins. I do not know his name. But I know his face and his voice. He will eventually enjoy a cozy relationship with a future Pope. Whether that Pope is the False Prophet, I cannot say. Even so, the man who will preside as the Antichrist was standing among the official witnesses, while the fellow who became the president of Yugoslavia, following Milosovic, took the oath of office....

The vast majority of folks living in America do not need to worry about him. For God is going to destroy America before the Antichrist and False Prophet rise to prominence. All but a remnant of America's proud peoples will perish in that calamity, which will set the stage for the Antichrist and False Prophet to do their dirty work....

By the way, I strongly suspect that the man destined to become the Antichrist is Alexander the Great reborn....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A..._27QRjDIFjvvGg

Does the antichrist look like this guy? Just wondering 'cause I read somewhere he did.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Resistingrexmundi,
Nope. At least, he does not look like the fellow revealed to me. The man that I have seen might be a Moslem. Considering the circumstances that prevailed in Yugoslavia when I first saw him in some revelatory dreams, he probably has much to do with Serbia and was probably sympathetic to the Moslems in the area, during Yugoslavia's civil war (Serbs versus the Moslems). But I would not bet on it...I have heard there is some fellow living in Yugoslavia that is filthy rich and very influencial behind the scenes due to his interests concerning computers, computerization, and the Internet. But I have never seen a picture of him, and so, cannot say if he might be that man that I saw....

Who is the man in the picture that you referred to?

Who do you think the False Prophet will turn out to be? A Pope? A Jewish prophet?
A Moslem prophet?

Oh, by the way, the man that I was shown as being the future Antichrist will be very popular among the Japanese, though he will not be Japanese. They will be among the first folks outside his orbit of immediate influence that will regard him as God. At least, that is what I have surmized from what I have been shown....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2009
✟8,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Resistingrexmundi,
Nope. At least, he does not look like the fellow revealed to me. The man that I have seen might be a Moslem. Considering the circumstances that prevailed in Yugoslavia when I first saw him in some revelatory dreams, he probably has much to do with Serbia and was probably sympathetic to the Moslems in the area, during Yugoslavia's civil war (Serbs versus the Moslems). But I would not bet on it...I have heard there is some fellow living in Yugoslavia that is filthy rich due to his interests with computers, computerization, and the Internet. But I have never seen a picture of him, and so, cannot say if he might be that man that I saw....

Who is the man in the picture that you referred to?

Who do you think the False Prophet will turn out to be? A Pope? A Jewish prophet?
A Moslem prophet?

The picture is David Blaine I believe. I think if you and I were to get in a discussion about that it would take a loooooooong time. If you are interested in learning my view more completely you may read about it here.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/preface_tfp.htm

Though it is an empirical argument and must be read chapter by chapter in order to fully understand what all is being said. Some books allow for skipping around this one it is better not to do so. It is a relatively quick read.

In the time being the short answer is I believe the False Prophet has already came and went though we still see his influence today. And that there are many, many, many antichrists.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you remember a twelve-year-old kid that led a small army into Mecca and shot up the grand Mosque? Just after he did so, the Iranian radicals took capture the American embassy in Teran and took all of those hostages. So, there wasn't much said about the incident after that. The kid was either from Israel or Palestine. All surviving members of his army wre executed. He, however, was allowed to go elsewhere. I wonder who he is and where he went. Perhaps, he is the False Prophet. Whatever the case, he must have had something big to ay in order to escape being beheaded....

If you are referring to Mohammed, you are wrong, though it can be argued that he was a false prophet. The False Prophet is going to be someone who can perform miracles so spectacular that he would be able to fool even the elect of God's children if allowed to continue performing them long enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I will agree that Islam will perish. But the Moslems are going to fight the forces of the Antichrist and False Prophet--and lose badly. All of the nations in the Middle East and North Africa will be destroyed, except Jordan...Israel will also be destroyed. A remnant of the Jews will escape from the forces of the Antichrist and False Prophet and flee into the wildreness of Jordan. God will then protect them. [They will be among the Jews who finally accept Yeshua as the Messiah.] Judaism as it has been since the time of Yeshua will no longer exist. Neither will Islam....

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2009
✟8,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are referring to Mohammed, you are wrong, though it can be argued that he was a false prophet. The False Prophet is going to be someone who can perform miracles so spectacular that he would be able to fool even the elect of God's children if allowed to continue performing them long enough.

I have my own forum for discussing this subject and while you are certainly entitled to believe I am wrong I will believe what has been given me over what you think on the matter.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Believe whatever you will. I do not mind. By the way, on your poll about visions, you said something about someone else claiming to have received revelations about the Antichrist. What did he or she say?
I don't know the human name of the a/c. Before I saw his face, I thought it was Hillary Clinton, but when I bore false witness against her, I was chastised and shown the face, but not given a name.

Brother RRM has posted a photo of David Blaine. The a/c from my vision looked similar to him. The eyes were similar, the hair, the beard, except cleaner, and the skin tone, except darker than that of the Blaine photo.

There is a man currently living in the u.s., who looks eerily similar to the visions I have had of the a/c.

While he does not have a beard, and has denied being the messiah, I will not so accuse him. But when he says that mankind is indeed their own messiah, then we will know if it is him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

Heavens

You are kidding right? A futuristic singular individual you call the "antichrist"?
The punishment for false prophecies are quite serious my friend. There is no such thing as what is being put forth here.
Antichrists, as I've provided the clear scriptures earlier, are anyone who does not receive Jesus Christ in the flesh. It is specifically the Jews in scripture. But also anyone who falls for believing in their fables.

There will never be an individual who "arises" on the public scene as "THE" antichrist. Nothing to be concerned about with that idea.

Upvote 0
H

Heavens

σύνδουλόν;56810582 said:
Let us look and see what the Scripture says where this AntiChrist has come from, and in order to do so, we need to go back to the Book of Daniel Chapter 2 where Nebuchadnezzar has dreams:

First rule of scripture, is to let it interpret itself - "Line upon line" (Isaiah 28:10). So we do not have to guess as to what the dream means or as to when the things shall occur, for Daniel, by God's grace, has come to identify that which has been seen for us:

"...I will shew unto the king the interpretation." - Daniel 2:24

"...make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart." - Daniel 2:30

"...I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation." - Daniel 2:25

"This (is) the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king." - Daniel 2:36

"...the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream (is) certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." - Daniel 2:45

Daniel will tell us what the Dream means, step by step.

And what does Daniel say about the dreams given from GOD?

"But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;" - Daniel 2:28

"...he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass." - Daniel 2:29

The vision is of the future, for "what shall be in the latter days" and "what shall come to pass" and "hereafter".

The King sees a Giant Image (an idol of a man) in various metals. Head of Gold, Chest and Arms of Silver, Waist and Thighs of Brass (Bronze), Legs of Iron, and finally Feet and Toes of Iron mixed with Clay. A Stone cut out of a Mountain without Hands smashes the Great Image at the Feet. The Giant Image is forever destroyed into nothing. The Stone becomes a great Mountain and fills the whole earth.

What is the "Head of Gold"?:

"Thou, O king, (art) a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom... Thou (art) this head of gold." - Daniel 2:37-38

The "Head of GOLD" is the "Kingdom" of Babylon.

What then is the "Breast and Arms of Silver"?:

"...And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee..." - Daniel 2:39

The "Breast and Arms of Silver" is the next successive (Second) Kingdom to Rule directly after Babylon, and would be inferior to the "Gold", a "Silver" Kingdom (We do not yet have a name in Chapter 2, but we will later in further chapters for this Kingdom).

What then is "his Belly and his Thighs of Brass"?

"...and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth" - Daniel 2:39

"His Belly and His Thighs of Brass" are the successive Third Kingdom (we do not yet know a name in Chapter 2, but we will later on), which follows directly after the Second Kingdom that follows directly after the Kingdom of Babylon, and this Third Kingdom is to "bear rule over all the earth".

What then is "His Legs of Iron"?

"And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all (things): and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." - Daniel 2:40

"His Legs of Iron" is the Fourth Kingdom which follows successively and directly after the Third Kingdom, which followed after the Second Kingdom which came after the Kingdom of Babylon (we do not yet have a name in Chapter 2, but we will later on) and this Kingdom shall "breaketh those before it and break in pieces and bruise."

What then is "his feet part of iron and part of clay."?

"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay." - Daniel 2:41

"And (as) the toes of the feet (were) part of iron, and part of clay, (so) the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken." - Daniel 2:42

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." - Daniel 2:43

"His feet part of iron and part of clay." is still the very Fourth Kingdom again, but this time this very Kingdom is not conquered by another Kingdom, but rather the Fourth Kingdom itself becomes Divided, becoming "partly strong and partly broken". The Fourth Kingdom during this period of being "Divided" shall then seek to "mingle themselves with the seed of men" and they "shall not cleave one to another". (We will look at these terms a little later when we come again to them, for we do not yet see in the scriptures the understanding of this Divided Kingdom until later.)

What then is this "Stone was cut out Without Hands"?

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed..." - Daniel 2:44

In scripture when something is said to be done "without hands" it is done, completed and finished by God (Mark 14:58; Colossians 2:11) and not man. It is where "The God of Heaven" sets "up a Kingdom", "which shall never be destroyed". When will this happen according to scripture? What or Who then is this Stone, this Rock? Scripture reveals to us that this Rock/Stone is Christ Jesus (Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalms 118:22; Isaiah 28:16; Matthew 16:18, 21:42,44; Romans 9:32-33; 1 Corinthians 3:9-11, 10:4; Ephesians 2:20; 1 Peter 2:4-8).

What then is the ending wherein the "the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."?

"...the kingdom shall not be left to other people, (but) it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." - Daniel 2:44

The Stone that becomes the Great Mountain and fills the whole earth, which shall "break in pieces and consume all" the previous "Kingdoms" of the Giant Metal Man Idol and their ways for good and truly is the Final Everlasting Kingdom of God on Earth which shall "stand for ever" on the Earth made New (Isaiah 65:17; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1).

"Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream (is) certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." - Daniel 2:45

...and yet there are more visions given in Daniel, unfolding in greater details shedding further light upon these very events given in Daniel Chapter 2...

What have we learned so far?

7. Stone Cut without Hands, destroys all of the previous Kingdoms, so that there is no trace of them left and Remains forever and ever (Mountain).

What are these other Kingdoms mentioned? When will the AntiChrist arise among them? Daniel will tell us, and the "dream is certain" and the "interpretation is sure".

The dream was absolutely certain. And absolutely has been fulfilling for 2000 years ago.

Which is EXACTLY how we can further verify that Jesus CAME as promised. The conditions were fulfilled When Christ came. Every one of them.
He has crushed the image of man and still is. He has been for growing as a Mountain (SION) for 2000 years now. He came in the "days of those kings" of clay/iron (Judah/Rome).

Only the blind will not see this and will "futurize" it for that very reason!

Open yur eyes folks!

Upvote 0
Yes, there are and have been many antichrists. But there will arise one who will prove to be the Antichrist.

Let us look and see what the Scripture says where this AntiChrist has come from, and in order to do so, we need to go back to the Book of Daniel. Now that we have see that Chapter 2 reveals the full scope of history down to the very second advent and even Kingdom upon this earth, the Book of Daniel reveals even more details. Let us jump ahead now to Chapter 7 where Daniel has dreams:

First rule of scripture, is to let it interpret itself - "Line upon line" (Isaiah 28:10). So we do not have to guess as to what the dream means or as to when the things shall occur, for the vision, by God's grace, will be interpreted for us:

Daniel sees a Great Sea upon which the Four Winds of Heaven blow. Four Great Beasts arise from this great sea. The First Beast was like a lion with eagles wings whose wings were eventually plucked off, and the lion-like beast was lifted from the earth and made to stand upon its two feet as a man and a man's heart given to it. The Second Beast was like a Bear, being raiseed up on one side, having three ribs in its mouth, and was told to devour much flesh. The Third beast like a Leopard, had four wings of a fowl on its back, and four heads and dominion was given to it. The Fourth Beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, having great Iron Teeth, devouring and braking in pieces, stamping even the residue with its feet, and it was diverse and different from those Beasts before it, it also having Ten Horns. Then, amongst the Ten Horns of this Beast, another "Little Horn" (which makes war against the saints) arises and uproots and removes three of the previous ones, so that they are no more. In this "little horn" were eyes like the "eyes of a man" and a "mouth" speaking great and exalted things. Then Thrones are seen to be set in place, and the Ancient of Days sits and Judgement commences and the Books are opened. The "Little Horn" is still seen speaking great words during this time, then the Fourth Beast is slain and given to the Fire. The remaining Beasts had their dominion taken away, yet their lives are prolonged a little season. Then the "Son of Man" is seen coming with the clouds of Heaven and comes near the Ancient of Days. Dominion was then given to Him (The Son of Man), and His Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom.

Daniel is troubled by all these things. So he asks one who knows the interpretation, one who "stood by" with him, for we are not left to guess at these things:

So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. - Daniel 7:16

(At this point, go back and recompare to the Daniel Chapter 2 events.)

Giant Image (an idol of a man) in various metals. Head of Gold, Chest and Arms of Silver, Waist and Thighs of Brass (Bronze), Legs of Iron, and finally Feet and Toes of Iron mixed with Clay. A Stone cut out of a Mountain without Hands smashes the Great Image at the Feet. The Giant Image is forever destroyed into nothing. The Stone becomes a great Mountain and fills the whole earth.

What have we learned so far in Daniel Chapter 2?

(Now we should continue in Daniel Chapter 7 to know the interpretation)

What are the Four Beasts?

These great beasts, which are four, [are] four kings, [which] shall arise out of the earth. - Daniel 7:17

Just as Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel Chapter 2 is King of a Kingdom (Babylon), so too these also represent Kingdoms (see vs 23; Fourth Beast is the Fourth Kingdom):

The Four Beasts are Four Kingdoms. Who are they? As we have seen in the previous chapters od Daniel (Chapter 2) an overall list was given through the Giant Image of those Kingdoms. Daniel Chapter 7 is rehasing them from another perspective and adding more detail. It is an unfolding into greater understanding.

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. - Daniel 7:23

What are the Ten Horns that are in the Head of this Fourth Dreadful and Terrible Beast, which is the Fourth Kingdom? What is this "little horn"? What does it accomplish?

And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. - Daniel 7:24

What more shall the "little horn" do?

And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. - Daniel 7:25

What have we learned so far in Daniel Chapter 7 (and from previous Chapters 1-6)?

1. 1st Beast/Kingdom: The Lion with Eagles Wings = Kingdom of Babylon (Daniel 2:37-38, 7:4)

2. 2nd Beast/Kingdom: The Bear w/3 Ribs in its mouth, Raised upon one side = Kingdom of Medo-Persia (Daniel 2:39, 5:25-31; 7:5; Jeremiah 50:9; itself having conquered Babylon, Egypt and Lydia)

3. 3rd Beast/Kingdom: Leopard with 4 Wings, then seen with 4 Heads = 3rd Kingdom (Daniel 2:39, 7:6) (we do not yet have a name for this Kingdom, but we will further in)

4. 4th Beast/Kingdom: Dreadful/Terrible Beast w/Great Iron Teeth = 4th Kingdom (Daniel 2:40, 7:7-8,19-20) (we do not yet have a name for this Kingdom, but we will further in)

5. Division of the Fourth Kingdom into Ten: Ten Horns of the Dreadful/Terrible Beast w/Great Iron Teeth = Ten Divisions of the 4th Kingdom (Daniel 2:41-43, 7:7-8,19-20,24)

6. New Development - 11th "little horn" arises among the 10 Horns and uproots Three (leaving Him "the 8th"; Daniel 7:8,20-24) and it has the "eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." and who "would think to change times and laws" of God (Daniel 7:25) and makes "war with the saints and prevails against them" (Daniel 7:21 -- for a specific period of time, 1260 prophetic days/literal years, 42 prophetic months, etc Daniel 7:25, 12:7; Revelation 11:2-3, 12:6,14, 13:5) and this power would remain until the Ancient of Days came...(Daniel 7:22)

The Ancient of Days (God The Father) sits in Judgment and Books were opened (a looking into the Books and a Judgment of them therein takes place before the Second Coming, the Second Advent) (Daniel 7:9-11) Judgment is then given to the saints (Daniel 7:22) then...

7. And Afterward, the Everlasting Kingdom comes (Daniel 7:26-27)

Upvote 0
The dream was absolutely certain. And absolutely has been fulfilling for 2000 years ago.

Which is EXACTLY how we can further verify that Jesus CAME as promised. The conditions were fulfilled When Christ came. Every one of them.
He has crushed the image of man and still is. He has been for growing as a Mountain (SION) for 2000 years now. He came in the "days of those kings" of clay/iron (Judah/Rome).

Only the blind will not see this and will "futurize" it for that very reason!

Open yur eyes folks!

Jesus Himself says the events were not complete even in His day upon this earth. He proclaims that the visions in Daniel were still in progress:

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) - Matthew 24:25

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: Mark 13:14

Christ Jesus came on time as specified in Daniel 9:24. A very specific time prophecy (which was part of a much larger one in Daniel, the 70 weeks were part of the 2300 days, for they were "determined" from it, sectioned from it) was given there. For even He says,

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. - Mark 1:15

What "time" was fulfilled? Which part of the 70 weeks there?

Let us also consider these words:

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. - Matthew 26:28

And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. - Mark 14:24

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. - Daniel 9:27

"midst of the week" 3 1/2 years. The Apostles also preached for 3 1/2 years and then Stephen was rejected by those who sat in judgment. The 70 weeks thus ended there, but there were many days left in the prophecies to continue. Many scriptures which we may look at to corroborate this.

Jesus was born as a Man in the Fourth Kingdom of Iron. He died, was buried, resurrected and ascended before the Fourth Kingdom ever had the Ten Horns/Ten Toes. The "Little Horn" had not even arisen yet. Jesus instituted the Kingdom of Grace, but the other Kingdom is not yet here, we await it and His sooon coming. The resurrection of the Righteous and Wicked has not occurred, for this only happens at the "end of the world".

The Bible does not teach amillenniumism.

But we are far in advance of where we left off, let us go back a bit further still and continue from there still. Then we shall see the scriptures unfold before us, being interpreted by itself.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Almighty's Humble Servant, thanks for sharing your revelation...From what I have learned about things, I seriously doubt that either the Antichrist or the False Prophet will come from America or any other part of the Western Hemisphere. According to what I have been shown, I believe the man who will become the Antichrist is residing in yugoslavia or one of its former provinces....

Upvote 0