France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In West Europe, anti-Catholicism is getting worse and worse. Even the expression "great catho" became an insult in the mouths of the children :scratch: In my country, since the story around the gay marriage (you probably heard about la Manif Pour Tous) anti-Catholicism is growing very fast. Moreover, the Catholic Church being hugely engaged in the fight against abortion, it doesn't help to ultra-liberal people who see abortion has the only way. The government doesn't like us very much as we always say our opinion... However this is quite the case for every religion.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
In West Europe, anti-Catholicism is getting worse and worse. Even the expression "great catho" became an insult in the mouths of the children :scratch: In my country, since the story around the gay marriage (you probably heard about la Manif Pour Tous) anti-Catholicism is growing very fast. Moreover, the Catholic Church being hugely engaged in the fight against abortion, it doesn't help to ultra-liberal people who see abortion has the only way. The government doesn't like us very much as we always say our opinion... However this is quite the case for every religion.

"Great catho" ? What does that refer to?
It's so sad to hear really.
France has always been one of the most catholic countries in Europe, I mourn as I read about the apostasy of a once so great nation :(

Mater Ecclesiae - Ora pro nobis!

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
In West Europe, anti-Catholicism is getting worse and worse.
The massive influx of immigrants isn't exactly helping, frankly. It is sad. I've wanted to go back to Europe for a long time, but at this point I wonder if it would be worth it.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0