Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are no rules or guidelines about what kind of question to ask. Questions can be anything from "what is your favorite color?" to "What is the capital of Kentucky?"

The only rules to this game are that you ANSWER the previous question and then ASK a question for the next person to answer.

~A.Pure.Heart~

Jeremiah 32:38-39
Sep 22, 2005
Visit site
✟23,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
It's pretty long. :)
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 1Cor.11:14-15

When was the last time you read the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. The last dog I had was when I was 17, her name was Molly. She was a mut. My mother made me give her to the pound just after she gave birth to her puppies. (she made me give the puppies to the pound too. And they weren't allowed to stay with their mother either! :cry: ) That experience was so heartbreaking and emotionally traumatic that I haven't wanted a dog since.

Do you work faster when you're nagged?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
D

Daffodilly

Actually, I think about that a lot.
Right now I love living out in the woods, and taking care of the animals and working in the yard and things, but what if I go off to college and decide I like city life better? :eek: I don't want to live hours and hours away from my family, but if I decide I like city life better that's what would happen. (Or if I marry someone who's not content to live in the middle of nowhere - or can't get work out here, etc.)
Thankfully, I've got enough other things to think/worry about so I don't really loose any sleep over it. :)

Is your life now what you thought it would be when you were 15?

Upvote 0
D

Daffodilly

That's a hard one.
Good communication skills are really important, so that's my gut response.
But then I think about my family vs. my cousin's family.
I've spent enough time with them to know that it's much nicer to live with someone who is going to see the humor in situations than with someone who gets angry and tense any time you make a dumb mistake or the car breaks down or whatever.... So I guess I'll say sense of humor.

Do you have a good sense of humor?

Upvote 0

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. Dull as a post, have nothing funnier than a blank stare to contribute to any given conversation. :D ;) (Actually, I have comedic timing and a quick wit. So, it's pretty much jokes and laughter all the time around here. :thumbsup: )

Did you know that the world is divided into two groups? Those who are funny...and those who just think they're funny? (Gosh, I hope I'm in the first group...but, I guess it doesn't matter. It's not like I would know the difference, right? )

Upvote 0