Another step closer to the Mark of the Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaetan8888

Jan 2, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟7,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello

This new RIFD technology will lead to the Mark of the Beast, they could use this as a National ID card, at least it's another step closer to the Mark of the Beast.

Cost has been the primary factor in slowing RFID's acceptance in the marketplace. Both government and business will drive this thing to have people chipped, or perhaps it will be inked.

Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Cattle And People, Company Says

A startup company developing chipless RFID ink has tested its product on cattle and laboratory rats. Somark Innovations announced this week that it successfully tested biocompatible RFID ink, which can be read through animal hairs.

"This proves the ability to create a synthetic biometric or fake fingerprint with biocompatible, chipless RFID ink and read it through hair," he said.

Pydynowski said it takes five to 10 seconds to "stamp or tattoo" an animal, and there is no need to remove the fur. The ink remains in the dermal layer, and a reader can detect it from 4 feet away.

The amount of information contained in the ink depends on the surface area available, he said. The U.S. Department of Agriculture calls for a 15-digit number to track cattle. The first three digits are "840" for the U.S. country code. The remaining digits are unique identifiers. The numbers would link to a database containing more information.

The ink also could be used to track and rescue soldiers, Pydynowski said.

"It could help identify friends or foes, prevent friendly fire, and help save soldiers' lives," he said. "It's a very scary proposition when you're dealing with humans, but with military personnel, we're talking about saving soldiers' lives and it may be something worthwhile."

Gaetan

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious, why won't this be the mark?
please, msdizzy or zadook tell me!

What's that old saying? "Say whatever you want about me, but at least spell my name right"? ^_^

The mark has never been and will never be a chip, tatoo or anything else ON your body. Neither our Father nor our Enemy care about such things.

Upvote 0

msdizzydolores

Soldier of the Cross
Jan 19, 2007
Norristown PA
✟8,275.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's that old saying? "Say whatever you want about me, but at least spell my name right"? ^_^

The mark has never been and will never be a chip, tatoo or anything else ON your body. Neither our Father nor our Enemy care about such things.
LOL
Some people think the mark is a chip or tattoo, I am not so sure these will be used as well.

Upvote 0

HisKid1973

Thank You Jesus For Interceding For Me
Mar 29, 2005
Chocolate Town USA
✟15,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

So what is the "mark" and how will it effect the economy ie buying/selling.. Just curious of your take..

Reactions: Leah
Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what is the "mark" and how will it effect the economy ie buying/selling.. Just curious of your take..

Both our Lord and Satan desire your heart/mind. They want you to Believe and Serve them. The mark is not the only way "buying and selling" is restricted by the False Prophet:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

vs. Prov. 23:23
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Upvote 0

HisKid1973

Thank You Jesus For Interceding For Me
Mar 29, 2005
Chocolate Town USA
✟15,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Both our Lord and Satan desire your heart/mind. They want you to Believe and Serve them. The mark is not the only way "buying and selling" is restricted by the False Prophet:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Okaaay...Thank you....You do believe we will actually have a time of great tribulation in the future, correct? And the fullness of the gentiles wil be completed? pax..kim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Not to be contentious but Proverbs 23:23 does not seem apply to the "Mark of the Beast".

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If we were to apply proverbs 23;23 the way Zadok is using it, we could not buy truth, wisdom, instruction or understanding as the proverbs urges without having the mark of the beast.

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

It is my contention that those who take the mark of the beast do so because they worship government money and are afraid to die if they dont take the mark.

It is the word worship that seems to confuse people.
Most folks think it has only to do with church or religion They don't realize that they are worshiping popular figures when they give their time and money to watch them perform over and over again. they don't realize they have been lured by Satan into spending hard earned cash for the frivolous vanity of being entertained.

The reason is because they have a preferential love for the things of this world and not God.

But there is a way we can buy something without money.

Isa 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

We know that we can buy living water without money.
Jhn 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Jhn 4:11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

Jhn 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

We can receive the bread of life and eat without spending money. We can receive the wine which is the blood of Jesus without spending money. We can receive milk of the gospel without spending money.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

We have here those who got the victory over the the beast with its/his cares and affairs of this world.

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

This is everyone who is afraid to die and looks to government for security.
Rev 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Who is him that gives power to the beast? Satan

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I am of the opinion that "HIM' is Satan and his image is his WORLD GOVERNMENT governed from Zionist Israel. Of course I could be wrong.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
RE: Buying the selling the Truth - I only meant to connect it to the mark inasmuch as that is what Satan is taking away - Deception is the mark. If you BELIEVE he is the True Christ, you have received the mark in your forehead. IF you SERVE him as God, you have received the mark in your right hand. All of this cannot happen until he is here de facto. Rev. 12:9 awaits fulfillment.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
RE: Buying the selling the Truth - I only meant to connect it to the mark inasmuch as that is what Satan is taking away - Deception is the mark. If you BELIEVE he is the True Christ, you have received the mark in your forehead. IF you SERVE him as God, you have received the mark in your right hand. All of this cannot happen until he is here de facto. Rev. 12:9 awaits fulfillment.

Brother, how do you explain that whatever this mark is, it is a literal mark.

Zadok7000 said:
If you BELIEVE he is the True Christ, you have received the mark in your forehead. IF you SERVE him as God, you have received the mark in your right hand.

The Bible plainly says:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" -Rev. 13:16

The Greek word here for "in" is: "epi" and means: "1) upon, on, at, by, before 2) of position, on, at, by, over, against 3) to, over, on, at, across, against"

Which means that his mark, whatever it may be, will literally only go in one of two places, in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And without it:

"kai ina mh tiV dunhtai agorasai h pwlhsai ei mh o ecwn to caragma, to onoma tou qhriou h ton ariqmon tou onomatoV autou."

"Even that not any could buy or sell, except he having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of the name of it." -Rev. 13:17

And it is coming, as seen here:

Cashless Society 'Inevitable;' a Boost to Globalist Taxers?
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/28/181711.shtml

Moving Toward a Cashless Society
http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=146&db=1&C0=11

Cashless society gets mixed reviews
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/02/08/cash.smart.ap/index.html

And as far as the Bible is concerned, there is no "if."

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thes. 2:10-12

Because they have rejected the Gospel, and rejected the Savior, and because they love unrighteousness, then God is going to send them a strong delusion, and they will believe the lie. There is no "if" with the Lord.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brother, how do you explain that whatever this mark is, it is a literal mark.

The Bible plainly says:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" -Rev. 13:16

The Greek word here for "in" is: "epi" and means: "1) upon, on, at, by, before 2) of position, on, at, by, over, against 3) to, over, on, at, across, against"

Which means that his mark, whatever it may be, will literally only go in one of two places, in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And without it:

Is this something visible in/on the forehead?
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

All men will either have the seal of God or the mark of the Beast, there is no 3rd option. Both are invisible - in your mind - it's what you believe. Will you accept Satan as God? Or will you wait on the True?

RE: the right hand. What does that represent? Who do you work for?

Isa 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Eze 9:4 and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

This is the Hebrew "tav" - meaning a mark as a sign of exemption. This is not a visible mark.

The mark (of the beast) talked about in Rev 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20 and 20:4 is a completely different "mark". It is the Greek "charagma" meaning a stamp or imprinted mark / something carved. Like the mark branded on cattle to denote ownership by a farmer.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a [charagma]mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads...

Seems Biblical to me that it will be an actual mark.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think zadok is right. Revelations was written in symbolic and apocalyptic writing, so most of it is very very symbolic, including stuff like 666 and mark of the beast.

The language of The Revelation of Jesus Christ is understandable in light of old testament scripture.

Num 16:28And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for [I have] not [done them] of mine own mind.
Num 16:30But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that [appertain] unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.

Rev 12:15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 12:16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.Rev 12:3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

As we know Satan was Judged at the Crucifixion of Jesus He had turned the "House of Israel" into a den of thieves.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Here I see the speed of the Greeks, the feet of Russia and eastern Europe and the fierce English language of the British Lion, since the time of Benjamin Disraeli.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 12:9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:12Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The seven headed beast of Revelation 13 is created in the image of Satan the great serpent or dragon.

It had its start in Egypt as the worlds religious and commercial center. The first head of the beast

It was adopted by King Solomon. 1Ki 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
666 and the 6 pointed occult star. The second head of the beast

Amo 5:26But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Act 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The beast commercial system was then carried away from Jerusalem to Babylon

The 3rd head of the beast

Dan 2:38And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou [art] this head of gold. Dan 2:39And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

Here we have Persia and Greece the fourth and fifth head of the beast.

Next we have the 6th head of the beast and fourth kingdom of king Nebuchadnezzars dream
Dan 2:40And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
This is Rome and with it the law of Justinian that extended to England and through the English language has become the commercial law of Earth.

Dan 2:41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Next the seventh head is the revolutionary United States of America directed by a democratic
government of the people who cannot agree on law because they have adopted the pluralistic religious system of Solomons fallen kingdom of Israel.

The purpose of the Jesuit/Masonic, Carroll family working hand in hand with the Talmudist Pharisees of Frankfort, Germany is to craft a world commercial system ruled by ONE ECCUMINICAL LAW in the name of peace.

For this purpose Catholic Free Mason, John Carrolls Vatican owned land in Maryland became Washington D.C. His brother the Jesuit John Carroll became the first Roman Catholic Bishop in the new United States of America and founded Georgetown University during the time Jesuits were banished from the Catholic Church. Out of all that has sprung the UN and the healed head of the beast, Israel .

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.