ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
✟10,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I actually disagree with a lot of material that is usually portrayed in anime. Panty flashes, large breasts, gay sex, hentai....Japanese in general have questionable morals (like 90% or more of their nation is ATHEIST!) Did you know they have a national penis day? Why support people like that? It's entertaining, I used to obsess over anime like Death Note, but it always led to a fan base full or fanshipping and yaoi. I've pretty much quit with watching anime and reading manga after several years of loving it.
Hmm, although that's sort of true, it's a bit harsh. Gay sex? What have you been watching? Sure, they have genres of anime just like they have genres of real movies. So some are cleaner than others. IMO, American shows tend to have worse morals. But yes, many newer animes do often overstate body features which is annoying. But it's usually because they lack a good story so they try to make up for it by sex-appeal or sexual humor.

I mean, of course they are not Christian shows. There are very few entertaining purely Christian shows out there. And it's crazy to label Japanese as penis day celebrating atheists. I know many Japanese people and they are some of the kindest, most polite, most humble people I have ever known. Unlike Americans, they don't ever talk about crude or sexual things in public and they aren't nearly as selfish. Of course they aren't Christian, but few people in the world are. That doesn't mean we should despise them. Although I can understand how creepy otakus can scare you away.

But if you feel convicted to not watch any more anime, then that is fine. But maybe you've just only seen some of the grosser/weirder animes. I can recommend you some good, clean ones to prove it's not all bad if you're willing. ;)

Reactions: youthwalk
Upvote 0

EricaGrimes15

Jun 7, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Your wrong anime is not satanic.Just because is from another country doesnt make it satanic and it spelled like this naruto not what you called it anime is not bad i dont like to compare to this but its just like cartoons but from another place that doesnt make bad and if you think it does then you my freind are a idiot
Code:

Upvote 0

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Your wrong anime is not satanic.Just because is from another country doesnt make it satanic and it spelled like this naruto not what you called it anime is not bad i dont like to compare to this but its just like cartoons but from another place that doesnt make bad and if you think it does then you my freind are a idiot

There's really no particular reason to respond to the OP at this point, given that her post is nearly two years old and apparently one of only two she's ever made here, but I think that she was a troll. Her avatar picture was of an anime or manga character (not sure what show it's from, if any), yet she claimed that anime was Satanic and that she couldn't differentiate between it and Spongebob. Highly, highly doubtful that this is legit.

Upvote 0
A

Awaken4Christ

Do not watch anime friends! My son watched this anime called "narootoh" and now he thinks it's cool to hurt people! Anime is clearly a tool of satan trying to teach children to hurt eachother and that it's okay, please delete this forum section, to admins. This is a place of evil I can sense it god told me this place is evil and anime is too.

also I'm having my son exorcised tomorrow

A broad statement. Let me first say that Anime varies kinda like how there are different magazines. Its not like here in the U.S. or other Western countries where cartoons are almost exclusively for kids. People in Japan watch animes anywhere from like 3 years old to 100 years old. Its a medium.

For instance, you may let your children check out a magazine that teaches morals or something, but because there are playboy magazines , that doesn't make all magazines bad.

That being said there are many many many of these Animes that deal with occult practices and Satanic symbols and rituals. Some are less obvious then others. We are at a disadvantage being in the the western world when it comes to cartoons. Because of our culture we kinda think that all cartoons are ok, and then it is a shrewd awakening to fins such deplorable ones coming out of Japan. But, just because japan uses the medium for adults and children, doesn't mean that all are satanic. Think of it like the variety books have one book might be ok but not another.

A word of caution though alot alot of anime have magic in it so it depends on what you consider of the devil. Anything secular rides a very thin line imo. God Bless.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some anime can be quite harmful to the christian faith.
One such anime is neon genesis evangelion.
It mocks the christian faith and mocks the christian God.
Being a non christian nation, Japanese usually do not revere God very much and this is shown in their anime.
Yet, anime is just a tool, by itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A broad statement. Let me first say that Anime varies kinda like how there are different magazines. Its not like here in the U.S. or other Western countries where cartoons are almost exclusively for kids. People in Japan watch animes anywhere from like 3 years old to 100 years old. Its a medium.

For instance, you may let your children check out a magazine that teaches morals or something, but because there are playboy magazines , that doesn't make all magazines bad.

That being said there are many many many of these Animes that deal with occult practices and Satanic symbols and rituals. Some are less obvious then others. We are at a disadvantage being in the the western world when it comes to cartoons. Because of our culture we kinda think that all cartoons are ok, and then it is a shrewd awakening to fins such deplorable ones coming out of Japan. But, just because japan uses the medium for adults and children, doesn't mean that all are satanic. Think of it like the variety books have one book might be ok but not another.

A word of caution though alot alot of anime have magic in it so it depends on what you consider of the devil. Anything secular rides a very thin line imo. God Bless.

You might as well not bother talking directly to the OP considering the 2 post they made they might have been a troll and they're definitely long gone and not coming back since it's been well over 2 years.

Upvote 0

Zachary Trant

Sep 2, 2013
McKinney, Texas
✟7,619.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You might as well not bother talking directly to the OP considering the 2 post they made they might have been a troll and they're definitely long gone and not coming back since it's been well over 2 years.

Trustory.

Of course, the 14 pages means that the troll succeeded in getting fed, maybe we should have a pinned post somewhere defining trolls and informing people that you're not supposed to feed them?

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trustory.

Of course, the 14 pages means that the troll succeeded in getting fed, maybe we should have a pinned post somewhere defining trolls and informing people that you're not supposed to feed them?

In this section that'd probably be an overreaction not many trolls in this section and as for the length more of it's been off topic then anything else which is probably just as well.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

royaleternity

Dec 27, 2013
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Do not watch anime friends! My son watched this anime called "narootoh" and now he thinks it's cool to hurt people! Anime is clearly a tool of satan trying to teach children to hurt each other and that it's okay, please delete this forum section, to admins. This is a place of evil I can sense it god told me this place is evil and anime is too.

also I'm having my son exorcised tomorrow
Anime is not a tool of Satan or whatever stupid things:yawn:.. its just how we perceive things.. if you believe that anime is a tool of Satan.. then you must have a bad faith... even anime can teach us something crucial in our life.. it can teach us about the something that we should believe in our life, such as belonging, how much God has suffer just for us who do bad things called "sin".. anime also teach us that even if we have disappoint God with repeatedly... God does not ever think of given up of us... if your son watch anime called "Naruto" and now he thinks that it's cool to hurt people.. then it is your responsibility to straighten your son's thought. You think on what purpose God give every child a parent? That is to clarify every misunderstood thoughts that dwell within the child heart.. if you watch anime.. there are two possibility that you might encounter, you might misunderstood the meaning of anime or you might learn something from it.. if you watch "Naruto" you might find that there is something that we can learn from it... that is when Naruto save people... using his words.. this means that bad people also can change their heart and become a good people.. even God once said that the people in I dont know what verse it is in and the full story but one thing for sure... God saved the people that used to pray to different god through the one that was eaten by whale... there are many things that we can take/learn from anime.. dont just look the bad side of it just because your son misunderstood what it means... because at the end of the day... we learn something from anime... once there was a person who said that "DONT JUST JUDGE THE BOOK FROM ITS COVER, BECAUSE YOU WONT KNOW WHAT IS INSIDE IT BEFORE YOU READ IT"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.