ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Chet, Not according to Scripture. Here is where the fallen angels are:

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
That's where I gather the antediluvian ones are being held, but the post-Flood ones (Prince of Persia, etc.) are, I suppose, still with us. But we've covered this ground before, and disagree, so I don't plan on rehashing it.

Where does it say the angels are more intelligent than humans? According to Genesis 3:22 we have an intelligence like God's. 1Cr 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

In Love,
Aman
Well, there are different classes of angels. Some post-Flood ones were once put in charge of mankind by God, so I figure they're no dummies.

And I haven't even mentioned demons, whose origin indicates their intelligence is comparable to our own.

In a nutshell, there are non-human intelligences already here among us. And we're not to engage them.

If we continue in this vein, though, these conversations might be better suited to the GT forum.

Upvote 0