Carina

Mar 15, 2005
Zeewolde, Flevoland, NETHERLANDS
✟266.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thought I would introduce myself here too, as I am a parent and I guess there are more parents here than anything else.;)

I am Carina, I am 34 years old. I am Dutch and live in Holland. Am married to Alan, who is from Scotland. We have 3 children. Talitha is 7½, Joshua is 3, 4 on April 22nd and then we have Jonathan, who was born 2 months ago.:clap:

Dh and I met while missionaries. We used to live on board a ship, me on a different before we met, until I jumped over to the other one. We got engaged on Trinidad, as that is where the ship was, when we decided to do that. And 4 months later we got married in Scotland. And stayed with the same Mission Organisation for another 3½ years, with the Headquarters of the UK.

Well, it is late here, so I will leave it at this. Feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. Going to bed now.:yawn:

GOD BLESS

CARINA

Reactions: OracleX

andiesmama

Senior Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
Florida
✟18,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glad to meet you & welcome to CF!

I am a SAHM of my 2 1/2 year old daughter Andie (short for Andrea), she'll be 3 at the end of June. (see my avatar & siggy for her pic, proud mommy, can you tell? lol) I live in SW Florida with my husband of 7 1/2 years and our 4 year old Boston Terrier.

Have you checked out the Women's Discussion forum here on CF? I hang out there alot, too...it's a bunch of fun gals who talk about anything & everything!

Looking forward to getting to know you & feel free to PM me if you have any questions!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Carina

Mar 15, 2005
Zeewolde, Flevoland, NETHERLANDS
✟266.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your Andie looks like a real cutie. And of course you are a proud mommy.;) Aren't we all? lol I can't post pictures yet, nor put a link. But if you go to babiesonline.com, with www in front of it of course. Then slash babies, slash again then g and another slash godsblessing and another slash. Fill in the password, which is talitha and you can see photos and a journal. You have to go to the bottom of the page to see more pictures, there is a gallery there. Let me know if it works or not and what you think.:)

I have been at the womens forum a little. But will check it out again later. There are so many forums, that I find it hard to find sometimes.:scratch: And I am used to forums, where they have a bit more division in the boards. So, it will take me a while to get used to it. There are lots of posts that aren't of interest for me really. And there are so many games posts all over the place, that they always are on top.

Looking forward to getting to you know you too. Thanks for welcoming me and you also feel free to PM me.:wave:

GOD BLESS

CARINA

Upvote 0

Zoomer

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟12,330.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Welcome!

I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 1/2 year old son. I was borned and raised in the US. My husband was born in Canada, raised in the US, then lived in Holland for 6 years before coming back to the States. We meant six months after he came back, and married 7 months after meeting. We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this year.

Upvote 0