JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've noticed many religious related videos on youtube for the most part are full of garbage consisting of conspiracy theories and click bait like fear mongering tactics to draw in viewers and subscribers. However for the first time in a long time I have come across a video I think is actually not only biblically accurate but visually stunning and moving all at the same time. I wanted to share this with you guys and get your opinions on the video especially from some of the forum vets.

Last edited:

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talking about 'Nephilim DNA' is propaganda and garbage and is just a slick updated version of the wicked 'serpent seed' heresy.

People who don't "keep their DNA pure" (via some sort of vaccine/ microchip? who knows) would therefore be 'demon possessed' with 'demon DNA'. Cue the FEMA camps to rid the world of this faked scourge.

This ideology is what gives the antichrist his moral authority to kill.

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Talking about 'Nephilim DNA' is propaganda and garbage and is just a slick updated version of the wicked 'serpent seed' heresy.

People who don't "keep their DNA pure" (via some sort of vaccine/ microchip? who knows) would therefore be 'demon possessed' with 'demon DNA'. Cue the FEMA camps to rid the world of this faked scourge.

This ideology is what gives the antichrist his moral authority to kill.
Ahh yes I agree the nephilim portion of the video seemed odd especially when the programer came into the argument. That part definitely went over my head; however for the most part the rest of the video it seemed to be accurate at least from my POV. The part that really stood out and lead me into posting this video was the Mark of the Beast event and its symbolic side.

I was always aware of the physical possibility of the mark being implemented wether it be a tattoo of some sort or a chip. The problem is the whole chip and tattoo thing is becoming so widely known now because of social media that Im starting to have my doubts. People are basically loafing around expecting a physical when instead the mark on ones hand and forehead could instead be representation of ones actions and beliefs. That would instead make one helluva great deception.

The creator of that video does a much better job at explaining from the 34 minute mark onward in regards to the mark of the beast event not entirely being a physical event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's my biblical take on the Mark of the Beast. It's definitely not any physical mark, bar code tattoo, chip implant, or any device like that. I don't think it relates to anything "physical" at all. Why ? The biblical symbolism used is pretty clear. "And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thy hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that Lord's law may be in thy mouth" (Exodus 13:9). "And it shall be for a token upon thy hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes" (Exodus 13:16). The later Jewish practice of wearing "phylacteries" (parchment scrolls) on their forearms and on their foreheads is universally viewed by most conservative Christian Bible scholars as falling short of what God intended by these instructions. The command was to be taken "figuratively" not literally. Just check any Bible commentary on these verses.

In the Bible, the "forehead" is used figuratively to symbolize a person's character, their strengths such as "courage" (Ezekiel 3:9), and weakness like "stubbornness" (Isaiah 48:4). Obviously, the choice of locating the "Mark" in ones forehead, has nothing to do with anything physical.

The "right hand" is also mentioned variously throughout the Scripture as representing someone (as with God), taking action, (Exodus 15:6-12, Isaiah 41:10). Again. The right hand is not to be taken literally, but symbolically.

Obviously, the "Mark of the Beast" refers to the "thoughts" and "actions" of those who worship the beast system through identifying with it's ideology by thought, or by direct action. That's my take on it anyway.

Upvote 0

Erie79

God reigns and the Son shines
Site Supporter
Dec 23, 2010
Anywhere, USA
✟84,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. I do agree that the mark of the beast could be partly symbolic however it does not explain this: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17.

To me this does suggest something everyone will have to take or else we will be living on borrowed time. We are already well on our way toward a cashless society. Some places of employment have begun to require a thumb or palm print. Guess which hand? We are also moving toward "smart cards" with chips. We are already being conditioned to accept a mark in some form when the time is right. This is my opinion based on scripture and seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's my biblical take on the Mark of the Beast. It's definitely not any physical mark, bar code tattoo, chip implant, or any device like that. I don't think it relates to anything "physical" at all. Why ? The biblical symbolism used is pretty clear. "And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thy hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that Lord's law may be in thy mouth" (Exodus 13:9). "And it shall be for a token upon thy hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes" (Exodus 13:16). The later Jewish practice of wearing "phylacteries" (parchment scrolls) on their forearms and on their foreheads is universally viewed by most conservative Christian Bible scholars as falling short of what God intended by these instructions. The command was to be taken "figuratively" not literally. Just check any Bible commentary on these verses.

In the Bible, the "forehead" is used figuratively to symbolize a person's character, their strengths such as "courage" (Ezekiel 3:9), and weakness like "stubbornness" (Isaiah 48:4). Obviously, the choice of locating the "Mark" in ones forehead, has nothing to do with anything physical.

The "right hand" is also mentioned variously throughout the Scripture as representing someone (as with God), taking action, (Exodus 15:6-12, Isaiah 41:10). Again. The right hand is not to be taken literally, but symbolically.

Obviously, the "Mark of the Beast" refers to the "thoughts" and "actions" of those who worship the beast system through identifying with it's ideology by thought, or by direct action. That's my take on it anyway.

Honestly after a bit of thinking I still believe in the use of a physical mark. I just wasn't aware of the "thoughts" or "actions" part behind the scripture prior to viewing this video. Im learning everyday and Im sure what may be obvious to you or any other individual who is well versed in theology may not necessarily be to rest of the masses. Thanks for reference to scripture however.

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. I do agree that the mark of the beast could be partly symbolic however it does not explain this: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17.

To me this does suggest something everyone will have to take or else we will be living on borrowed time. We are already well on our way toward a cashless society. Some places of employment have begun to require a thumb or palm print. Guess which hand? We are also moving toward "smart cards" with chips. We are already being conditioned to accept a mark in some form when the time is right. This is my opinion based on scripture and seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.

I totally agree with you regarding the missing physical aspect to the claim. I also have a hard time believing that solely our beliefs and actions as being a means of authentication when "purchasing" or "selling". The video doesn't claim to be one sided on this matter but instead it presents the spiritual and symbolic side of the mark of the beast; something I wasn't exactly aware of before. Im sure you'll enjoy it also once you manage to find the time to watch it.

Reactions: Erie79
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I totally agree with you regarding the missing physical aspect to the claim. I also have a hard time believing that solely our beliefs and actions as being a means of authentication when "purchasing" or "selling".

With the "globalization" of the world's economy, we've tied our economic system directly with those which support ideologies like Stalinism and Maoism. Russia joined the WTO (World Trade Organization), and was granted MFN (Most Favored Nation) trade status with the U.S. and joined the G7 renamed the G8, in 2012. The same year the U.S. State Department released a report on Human Rights Violations in Russia which concluded Vladimir Putin had virtually installed a Stalinist dictatorship that country, which included among other things, the extra judicial execution and torture of dissidents and political opposition members, in which federal Russian officials personally took part in the tortures and murders.

Just five years after the infamous "Tienanmen Square" massacre in which democracy protestors were machine gunned and burned to death with flamethrowers at the orders of Jiang Zemin, for throwing red paint on the image of Mao Tze Tung, The United States granted MFN status to China.

Now Vladimir Putin is strangling and blackmailing Western Europe with Russia's monopoly on natural gas supplies, while Putin works to resurrect the Soviet empire and reestablish Russian dominance in the Middle East.

China is also using its' economic boon of trillions of dollars in exports to the USA to modernize and expand it's military. The Chinese are challenging U.S. naval hegemony in the Pacific by contructing artificial islands on reefs in the South China Sea, on which they've established military airfields laying claim to territory in international waters. China has also sent it's aircraft carrier "Liaoning" CV-16 (purchased from the Ukraine), to the Mediterranean Sea to assist Russia's air operations in Syria.

"BUT THEY THAT WILL BE RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION AND A SNARE, AND MANY FOOLISH AND HARMFUL LUSTS, WHICH DROWN MEN IN DESTRUCTION AND PERDITION"
(1 Timothy 6:9).

Seems to me, we haven't just been sitting here idly waiting for the Apocalypse to arrive. We've literally paved the road to Hell, the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse is going to ride in on.

Upvote 0

SilverBlade

May 12, 2013
✟16,008.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I have to believe that the Mark is a microchip implant of some sort, and I think that thumb scans or palm scans can't qualify.

For one, a set of identical twins have the exact same DNA (or 99% the same), and maybe the 1% difference isn't enough right now. Maybe a finger print scanner may work in the short term - but finger prints can be chemically removed or be burned off in a fire, OR the right hand can be amputated. So what then?

Also, the location(s), Right Hand or Forehead. That says to me that whatever the Mark is, has to be permanent. Smart cards and smart phones can be used by both hands - so those are automatically disqualified.

The only thing that can be permanent is an implant. Which, of course, leads to more questions like..what if the right hand has been amputated, would a cybernetic replacement (with the chip embedded) qualify? Or maybe that person wasn't born with a right hand due to a birth defect. What then? Use the left hand? Now that's outside of the parameters of the Mark.

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The only thing that can be permanent is an implant. Which, of course, leads to more questions like..what if the right hand has been amputated, would a cybernetic replacement (with the chip embedded) qualify? Or maybe that person wasn't born with a right hand due to a birth defect. What then? Use the left hand? Now that's outside of the parameters of the Mark.

Rev 13:16
16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

If someone is missing their right hand for what ever reason the prophecy/verse still mentions an alternative location.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erie79

Site Supporter
Dec 23, 2010
Anywhere, USA
✟84,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have to believe that the Mark is a microchip implant of some sort, and I think that thumb scans or palm scans can't qualify.

For one, a set of identical twins have the exact same DNA (or 99% the same), and maybe the 1% difference isn't enough right now. Maybe a finger print scanner may work in the short term - but finger prints can be chemically removed or be burned off in a fire, OR the right hand can be amputated. So what then?

Also, the location(s), Right Hand or Forehead. That says to me that whatever the Mark is, has to be permanent. Smart cards and smart phones can be used by both hands - so those are automatically disqualified.

I completely agree with you SilverBlade. I think the palm scans and smart chips are just conditioning to get people to eventually accept a chip or implant of some sort.
Jaemelo is right about the bible providing an alternative location for it if one is missing their right hand. I'm thinking an invisible or white tattoo on the forehead.

Upvote 0

SilverBlade

May 12, 2013
✟16,008.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I completely agree with you SilverBlade. I think the palm scans and smart chips are just conditioning to get people to eventually accept a chip or implant of some sort.
Jaemelo is right about the bible providing an alternative location for it if one is missing their right hand. I'm thinking an invisible or white tattoo on the forehead.

I think a tattoo would be out of the question, invisible or visible due to the possibility of getting caught in a fire and having the tattoo burnt off, not to mention scrapes and cuts can render it useless.

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think a tattoo would be out of the question, invisible or visible due to the possibility of getting caught in a fire and having the tattoo burnt off, not to mention scrapes and cuts can render it useless.
You really do not understand how any of this works. Once you receive the mark it is over; your fate has been sealed. There are no loopholes. You can chop your entire arm off it won't matter. God isn't stupid he sees and knows all. With your logic everyone could receive the mark and avoid the concequences by removing the mark wether it entails plucking out a chip with tweezers or amputating an arm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erie79

Site Supporter
Dec 23, 2010
Anywhere, USA
✟84,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You really do not understand how any of this works. Once you receive the mark it is over; your fate has been sealed. There are no loopholes. You can chop your entire arm off it won't matter. God isn't stupid he sees and knows all. With your logic everyone could receive the mark and avoid the concequences by removing the mark wether it entails plucking out a chip with tweezers or amputating an arm.

I think SilverBlade may be referring to a tattoo being damaged by something external, not someone trying to intentionally remove such a mark. Yes, God knows our hearts and we cannot fool him. More than likely, some type of chip will be implanted into the foreheads of people who are missing their right hand. If the mark is accepted AND we worship the beast and his image, we will drink of the wine of the wrath of God. Rev 14:9-10. So there is more to this. I'm wondering if the holograms of deceased performers we are starting see (Michael Jackson, Tupac) come into play here. I think many will be deceived into accepting a mark whether the mark is literal or figurative. Although, I'm leaning toward a physical mark. I think people have to make a clear choice. I also think many people will actually want to do it for convenience and pressure to fit social norms.

Upvote 0