✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where is that?!!!
Allah cursed the children of Israel who went against Him.
[Cursed were the disbelievers of the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and by Jesus, son of Mary; that was because of their disobedience and their transgression. ] [5:78]
[Some from among the Jews distort the words from their contexts and they say, 'We have heard, and we disobey, and hear as one who does not hear' and, 'Mind us', twisting with their tongues and slandering religion. If they had said, 'We have heard and obey', and 'Hear', and 'Consider us,', it would have been better for them and more upright, but God has cursed them for their unbelief, so they believe not except a few. ] [4:46]
[O you who have been given the Scripture, believe in what We have revealed, confirming what is with you before We obliterate faces, and turn them inside out or curse them as We cursed those of the Sabbath, and God's command is done. ][4:47]
How do you ask me to love the enemies of Allah and his prophet (PBUH)?!!!
They are not my brothers, they are killing my brothers!!
It says your 'allah' blessed Israel above other peoples. That must be why Israel is so advanced and its people are winning Nobel Prizes. It must be the reason that Arabs run to israel's doctors for medical treatment and advanced surgical treatments. Which 'allah' speaks the truth?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thetruefaith

Sep 9, 2012
✟143.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
SanFrank;61442781]sura 2.47 "O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I blessed you more than any other people.

Seeking a friendly muslim debate over why the qur'an says this. In the qur'an, 'allah' already judged israel wrong for committing many transgressions in the days of Moses "

Sorry my friend, God Has the Will to choose His People and His Messengers and Has the Will to replace them, God was RIGHT in his judgment even in your scriptures. They sinned and transgress God's Law. Moses was sick of their stubborn resistance and arrogant attitudes to God's guidance.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Deuteronomy 9:24 Ye have been rebellious against the LORD from the day that I knew you.

Deuteronomy 31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death?

In Qur'an

We made a covenant with the children of Israel: "Serve none except God. Be good to parents, relatives, orphans, and the poor. Speak kindly to people. Establish prayer and give alms." Afterward, you turned away, except a few of you, and you were averse. (2:83)

Why wait 1500 yrs for Christ's birth?

God didn't wait, He sent prophets after Moses death, their Mission was to fulfill, the same as Christ came to fulfill and . Sorry to say, their arrogant brought them to God's Last punishment after years and years of warnings, Replacing them with a foolish nation.

Was not Israel blessed for one reason, just one reason; for bringing the Christ into the world. Israel is the chosen people for bringing into the world a pure blooded descendent from Abraham, the Christ. .

You are wrong, The favor of God is not a racial aspect. Rather, His favor is upon those that fulfill the commandments. An Israelite who does not keep to the commandments is not included in this favor.

We made a covenant with the children of Israel: "Serve none except God. Be good to parents, relatives, orphans, and the poor. Speak kindly to people. Establish prayer and give alms." Afterward, you turned away, except a few of you, and you were averse. (2:83)

Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, the Sabians, and the Christians, whoever believes in God and the last day and does good, has nothing to fear nor will they grieve. (Qur'an 5:69)

And if Christ is a Jew BY Birth, why would He turn against his own people when He returns? The equivalent would be muh turning against all Arabs.

As the Jew, except his followers who lived with him the Disciples, turned him down and rejected him and upon that tried to kill him, his second return is like a payback day to the Jew and to those who didn't follow Muhammad peace be upon them all. ;) because the Christ in your Bible prophesied on the coming of Muhammad to complete his message, but unfortunately you're refusing to accept it, the so called followers of Jesus. He will come to break the cross, he will come to bring the astray to God's Path the REAL Islamic Path.

No equivalent what so ever. Muhammad peace be upon him is dead now how will he return, Jesus is not. Muahmmad for all man kind, Jesus for the Jew. Accept it or leave it.

There are too many errors with islam. It offers pieces that do not fit the puzzle

You have to fix enormous errors in your Scriptures, and convince us with powerful evidence that your belief is the Real and ALL the Truth. Ironically, Muslims sort the errors out for you but your higher authorities afterwards hesitate to change "God's words" :) . It is like wiping the evidence.

However you did'nt got the chance to find one mistake in Qura'an you are just making assumptions but could not prove it :)

allah' speaks to israel
sura 2.49-50 "Recall that we saved you from Pharaoh's people who inflicted upon you the worst persecution, slaying your sons and sparing your daughters. That was an exacting test from your Lord. Recall that we parted the sea for you; we saved you and drowned Pharaoh's people before your eyes.

'allah' here used pharaoh's people to test israel, similar to what 'allah' is doing with the muslim nations surrounding israel today. Hamas and Fatah have made clear their desire to slay israel's sons sparing the daughters.
'allah' saved israel from pharaoh's people because it was all a test on israel. What makes you think 'allah' will not do the same thing with the muslim nations surrounding israel. Is it not still a test?
Test is upon every one, From Adam and Eve until now. No one is better than the other. What differs you from me is how strong your faith is to God and God decides the How to test. The Jew actually succeeded in having Faith of Moses being a prophet and a messenger of God so God saved them. it turns out that the Jew after that denied God's goodwill.

God criticism are apparent in many verses, and what violations they made.
God turns His goodwill now to the Arab (Muslims) to carry on what the Jew failed to carry.

Hope God opens your mind to His Light

Upvote 0

Thetruefaith

Sep 9, 2012
✟143.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It says your 'allah' blessed Israel above other peoples. That must be why Israel is so advanced and its people are winning Nobel Prizes. It must be the reason that Arabs run to israel's doctors for medical treatment and advanced surgical treatments. Which 'allah' speaks the truth?

Well Well Well comparing the Ancient children of Israel with the Jewish today. Not a chance.

Are you or LoaAmmi from the same race as those in the Ancient Hebrew or not? anthropologists say No, What does your ego say?

We have pure Arabs (Bedouin Arabs) Can you find Pure Jew???

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Well Well Well comparing the Ancient children of Israel with the Jewish today. Not a chance.

Are you or LoaAmmi from the same race as those in the Ancient Hebrew or not? anthropologists say No, What does your ego say?

Really? Universally anthropologists say no?

Citation needed.

Upvote 0

Thetruefaith

Sep 9, 2012
✟143.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Really? Universally anthropologists say no?

Citation needed.

Hi LoAmmi, No Offense My friend, but this is what i have been read about. I can't say All but maybe most of them.

Children of Israel backthen are not as we see them today different in physical and genetic aspects.

I will give you links because it has many thesis

NPN Email Alert: New Genetic Research Confirms Koestler's "Khazar" Theory

By Rev.Ted Pike12 Sep 12

Until the early 1980s, like millions of Christians, I believed the racial purity of the Jewish people confirmed Scripture. I saw it as vindicating Biblical prophecy that the Jewish people would not cease to exist. I was forced to reconsider by the compelling evidence of Arthur Koestler's book The Thirteenth Tribe. Koestler’s thesis has been highly contested, but today new evidence is emerging to support it...........

Here are some of Dr. Elhaik's conclusions as a result of his first genetic study of Ashkenazim:

Early German historians bridged the historical gap simply by linking modern Jews directly to the ancient Judeans (Figure 1); a paradigm that was quickly embedded in medical science and crystallized as a narrative. Many have challenged this narrative (Koestler 1976; Straten 2007), mainly by showing that a sole Judean ancestry cannot account for the vast population of Eastern European Jews in the beginning of the 20th century without the major contribution of Judaized Khazars and by demonstrating that it is in conflict with anthropological, historical, and genetic evidence (Dinur 1961; Patai and Patai 1975; Baron 1993).

…the question of European Jewish ancestry remained debated mainly between the supporters of the Rhineland and Khazarian Hypotheses. The recent availability of genomic data of Caucasus populations (Behar et al. 2010) allowed testing the Khazarian Hypothesis for the first time and prompted us to contrast the Rhineland and Khazarian Hypotheses. To evaluate the two hypotheses, we carried out a series of comparative analyses between European Jews and surrogate Khazarian and Judean populations posing the same question each time: are Eastern and Central European Jews genetically closer to Caucasus or Middle Eastern populations?

Our PC, biogeographical estimation, admixture, IBD, ASD, and uniparental analyses were consistent in depicting a Caucasus ancestry for European Jews. Our first analyses revealed tight genetic relationship of European Jews and Caucasus populations and pinpointed the biogeographical origin of European Jews to the south of Khazaria (Figures 3,4). Our later analyses yielded a complex multi-ethnical ancestry with a slightly dominant Near Eastern-Caucasus ancestry, large Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestries, and a minor Eastern European contribution…

We show that the Khazarian Hypothesis offers a comprehensive explanation to the results…By contrast, the Rhineland Hypothesis could not explain the large Caucasus component in European Jews, which is rare in Non-Caucasus populations (Figure 5) and the large IBD regions shared between European Jews and Caucasus populations attesting to their common origins. A major difficulty with the Rhineland Hypothesis, in addition to the lack of historical and anthropological evidence to the multi-migration waves from Palestine to Europe (Straten 2003; Sand 2009), is to explain the vast population expansion of Eastern European Jews from 50 thousand (15th century) to 8 million (20th century). This growth could not possibly be the product of natural population expansion (Koestler 1976; Straten 2007), particularly one subjected to severe economic restrictions, slavery, assimilation, the Black Death and other plagues, forced and voluntary conversions, persecutions, kidnappings, rapes, exiles, wars, massacres, and pogroms (Koestler 1976; Sand 2009). Such an unnatural growth rate (1.7-2% annually) over half a millennia, affecting only Jews residing in Eastern Europe is commonly explained by a miracle (Atzmon et al. 2010). Unfortunately, this divine intervention explanation poses a new kind of problem - it is not science. Our findings reject the Rhineland Hypothesis and uphold the thesis that Eastern European Jews are Judeo-Khazars in origin. Further studies are necessary to confirm the magnitude of the Khazars demographic contribution to the demographic presence of Jews in Europe (Polak 1951; Dinur 1961; Koestler 1976; Baron 1993; Brook 2006).

There is also another Study by Steven M. Bray, Jennifer G. Mulle, Anne F. Dodd, Ann E. Pulver, Stephen Wooding, and Stephen T. Warren. "Signatures of founder effects, admixture, and selection in the Ashkenazi Jewish population." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) 107:37 (September 14, 2010): pages 16222-16227. 471 unrelated Ashkenazim were genotyped. Among the comparative populations were 1705 continental Europeans and 1251 European-Americans. Also used for comparison were 3 Middle Eastern populations: Palestinian Arabs, Druze, and Bedouins. Abstract:

. Our analysis indeed revealed higher European admixture than predicted from previous Y-chromosome analyses

Harry Ostrer's study, 2010

Gil Atzmon, Li Hao, Itsik Pe'er, Christopher Velez, Alexander Pearlman, Pier Francesco Palamara, Bernice Morrow, Eitan Friedman, Carole Oddoux, Edward Burns, Harry Ostrer. "Abraham's Children in the Genome Era: Major Jewish Diaspora Populations Comprise Distinct Genetic Clusters with Shared Middle Eastern Ancestry." The American Journal of Human Genetics 86:6 (June 3, 2010): pages 850-859. Abstract:

Naama Kopelman's study, 2009

Naama M. Kopelman, Lewi Stone, Chaolong Wang, Dov Gefel, Marcus W. Feldman, Jossi Hillel, and Noah A. Rosenberg. "Genomic microsatellites identify shared Jewish ancestry intermediate between Middle Eastern and European populations." BMC Genetics 10:80 (published online only, December 8, 2009). (Mirror) Excerpts:

If you want the details of each study See this Abstract below sorry I can't post links

Jewish Genetics, Part 1: Jewish Populations (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, Yemenite, Ethiopian) DNA

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

"Racial purity" is unscientific arrant nonsense that has destroyed the lives of millions and created great misery for many many more.

It's high time humanity give that turkey of an idea a permanent rest.

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

Who cares? Was it ever even about that?

Allah blessed the Children of Israel above others with knowledge (prophets) and opportunity to make a difference in the world (dominion).

Anyone who actively seeks knowledge and uses it to work toward a better world is a true carrier of that legacy.

Per the Quran.. Torah = Guidance and Light ... it's how Jews are to be judged... the only way I'd ever judge how truly Jewish a person was would be by his/her relationship with Torah.

Reactions: razeontherock
Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
In Qur'an

Isn't that the case with pretty much any group? I would say that the only reason Jews are sometimes given the strongest chastisement, is because, they "should know better" (generally speaking).

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hi LoAmmi, No Offense My friend, but this is what i have been read about. I can't say All but maybe most of them.

Children of Israel backthen are not as we see them today different in physical and genetic aspects.

I will give you links because it has many thesis

NPN Email Alert: New Genetic Research Confirms Koestler's "Khazar" Theory

If you want the details of each study See this Abstract below sorry I can't post links

Jewish Genetics, Part 1: Jewish Populations (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, Yemenite, Ethiopian) DNA

I've seen this stuff before. Let's go over a few things:

First, There is no such thing as a "pure" anything. Defining anything as a "pure" race is silly at best and bordering on the same nonsense Hitler used to justify his actions.

Secondly, that European Jews share genetics with Europeans isn't really surprising. To be born a Jew, one needs only a Jewish mother. That is all.

Third, any convert to Judaism is given the full status as any born Jew. If a woman converts to Judaism, her children are born Jews. So, assuming the Khazar theory is correct, which is subject to a lot of debate, those people would be seen as full blooded Jews anyway.

Genetic purity is a bad road to travel.

Why would a mass group of people want to become Jews anyway? It isn't like we have a fantastic dental plan to go along with the centuries of persecution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thetruefaith

Sep 9, 2012
✟143.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I've seen this stuff before. Let's go over a few things:

First, There is no such thing as a "pure" anything. Defining anything as a "pure" race is silly at best and bordering on the same nonsense Hitler used to justify his actions.

But unfortunately this pure race were truly defined by Israel 50 years ago until now to justify the Jewish actions against the Palestinians in Palestine. ;)

Secondly, that European Jews share genetics with Europeans isn't really surprising. To be born a Jew, one needs only a Jewish mother. That is all.

Interesting, the wisdom behind this kind of requirement?????!!!

Third, any convert to Judaism is given the full status as any born Jew. If a woman converts to Judaism, her children are born Jews. So, assuming the Khazar theory is correct, which is subject to a lot of debate, those people would be seen as full blooded Jews anyway.

If science proved the admixture to the world, the worlds view would be different then and the logo of (God's chosen people) many boast about would be worthless.

Genetic purity is a bad road to travel.

It is for the Jew actually. They don't want to believe it because it destroys their last remaining glory No Offense

Why would a mass group of people want to become Jews anyway? It isn't like we have a fantastic dental plan to go along with the centuries of persecution.

No record of mass desires.

By SanFrank. Was not Israel blessed for one reason, just one reason; for bringing the Christ into the world. Israel is the chosen people for bringing into the world a pure blooded descendent from Abraham, the Christ.

The main thing I want to reveal. Are those Jewish people now are descendants of Jacob or not? If there is no link to Bene (children of) Jacob(Israel) then the Jew today are not actually Jewish and the mother is not a real Jewish mother, they are only converts to Judaism. You see what I'm getting to.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
No record of mass desires.

The main thing I want to reveal. Are those Jewish people now are descendants of Jacob or not? If there is no link to Bene (children of) Jacob(Israel) then the Jew today are not actually Jewish and the mother is not a real Jewish mother, they are only converts to Judaism. You see what I'm getting to.

There's no difference. Jewishness isn't about genetics, but relationship with God through His Torah.

My apologies to my Jewish friends, I don't want to overstep my bounds here, and I hope I've spoken truthfully.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

I see exactly what you are getting to; a hatred of Jews. All of this is nonsense in order to attack the current state of Israel. How sad that it comes to this instead of peace.

You look for some sort of genetic purity as if that matters. There are Jews in the world that would trace genetically back to the ancient Israelites. To suggest otherwise is foolish.

You and I will not be speaking anymore. I do not speak to those who hate me for what I am.

By the way, King David's grandmother was a convert from the Moabites. I hope in your prayers you keep in mind how you are insulting him in this conversation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry my friend, God Has the Will to choose His People and His Messengers and Has the Will to replace them, God was RIGHT in his judgment even in your scriptures. They sinned and transgress God's Law. Moses was sick of their stubborn resistance and arrogant attitudes to God's guidance.
But Israel is still the chosen in the eyes of 3 billion people, muslims included. That is why extremists are after destroying the state of Israel. I don't see how anyone could deny that except you.

Are you saying arabs are now the chosen people. ^_^^_^^_^

God didn't wait, He sent prophets after Moses death, their Mission was to fulfill, the same as Christ came to fulfill and . Sorry to say, their arrogant brought them to God's Last punishment after years and years of warnings, Replacing them with a foolish nation.
133 prophets kept the nation of Israel on the right path up to Christs birth, 1000 yrs after Moses. That is history but the qur'an says 'allah' would have destroyed israel at the time of Moses.

Interestingly, muh was supposedly the last prophet and arab nations are killing eachother. Ironic.

As the Jew, except his followers who lived with him the Disciples, turned him down and rejected him and upon that tried to kill him, his second return is like a payback day to the Jew and to those who didn't follow Muhammad peace be upon them all.
His disciples did not turn him down. Where do you get your history lessons from??? The book of Acts is an accurate historic account of what his disciples did following the crucifixion. How ridiculous to think that Christ is holding a grudge against his own race... he came teaching forgiveness.

because the Christ in your Bible prophesied on the coming of Muhammad to complete his message, but unfortunately you're refusing to accept it, the so called followers of Jesus. He will come to break the cross, he will come to bring the astray to God's Path the REAL Islamic Path.
Again your school of law is teaching you history that contradicts 3 billion minds and the last 2000 yrs of knowledge that fills countless books in an endless number of libraries. Do you have any idea how backward your information is.

No equivalent what so ever. Muhammad peace be upon him is dead now how will he return, Jesus is not. Muahmmad for all man kind, Jesus for the Jew. Accept it or leave it.
Interesting. Christ is not dead and has no grave but muhs grave is in medina.

Why would the second to last prophet, Christ, still live? Why did muh the last prophet die? Answer: Christ is the last prophet and muh a fake. Think about it.

You have to fix enormous errors in your Scriptures, and convince us with powerful evidence that your belief is the Real and ALL the Truth. Ironically, Muslims sort the errors out for you but your higher authorities afterwards hesitate to change "God's words" :) . It is like wiping the evidence.
Have you considered that qur'an created evidence out of air? The Bible is not edited but the qur'an added contradictory information.

Have you not heard that Khadifa was a Catholic nun that the Vatican in Rome sent to begin a new false religion for the purpose of conquering Jerusalem for the Vatican. The vatican wished to move its headquarters to Jerusalem but could not do it except by force. They devised a scheme of creating a puppet for the purpose of conquering Jerusalem. --- This is one of several possible origins for islam that I have read.

Find the loving G-d of israel and christians whom provided mankind with the gift of redemption. It is G-ds will thru His Word that some get redeemed from death and find life. His Word became flesh and walked among men. That Word later returned to G-d after it accomplished its purpose. That Word is Christ Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thetruefaith

Sep 9, 2012
✟143.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
But Israel is still the chosen in the eyes of 3 billion people, muslims included. That is why extremists are after destroying the state of Israel. I don't see how anyone could deny that except you.

but not in the sight of God Almighty. Are you and the 3 billion people oppose God's choice and your scripture.

The Jew broke the convenant. this is it. the book is sealed.
Are you saying arabs are now the chosen people. ^_^^_^^
_^

And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.

He chose from the Arab, because He Knew that the followersof the Prophet would preseve His revealation from any alteration, and Muhammads tradition from any anonymous insertions or narrations.

But what is meant by the Ummah of Muhammad is the Muslims Ummah from any nation who believe in the whole Quran and practice Muhammads teachings.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other.[bless and do not curse] Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you.[bless and do not curse] And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted.[bless and do not curse] (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

133 prophets kept the nation of Israel on the right path up to Christs birth, 1000 yrs after Moses. That is history but the qur'an says 'allah' would have destroyed israel at the time of Moses.

Moses know them very well.

"And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, That Moses commanded the Levites(Jews), which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse](Deuteronomy 31:25-29)

His disciples did not turn him down. Where do you get your history lessons from??? The book of Acts is an accurate historic account of what his disciples did following the crucifixion.

They turned him down BEFORE the crucifiction.

John 1:11 "He came unto his Own (The Jew) and his own received him not." His own mocked him and rejected him and attempted to crucify him.

The disciples, In the other hand, as Mark 14:50 says "Then ALL his disciples deserted him and ran away." After Jesus was arrested.

But before that who was the traitor and the hypocrite who sold his lord and master for thirty pieces of silver, Juda, an elected disciple of Jesus(PBUH).

Remember, At the Table in the Upper room where Jesus and his disciples were having the Last Supper. Jesus dismissed Juda with the words

John 13:27"..What thou doest, do quickly" .

How ridiculous to think that Christ is holding a grudge against his own race... he came teaching forgiveness

Beware of the Farisees, a wicked and adulterous generation. I see why you didn't listen to Jesus and followed Paul's writings.

Again your school of law is teaching you history that contradicts 3 billion minds and the last 2000 yrs of knowledge that fills countless books in an endless number of libraries. Do you have any idea how backward your information is.

And obviously, your 3 billion people and books you count them are actually contradicting themselves which eventually many open minded christians were converted to islam. History of fairytales, and Paganism?? we dont have this in Islam.

Interesting. Christ is not dead and has no grave but muhs grave is in medina

But they are all gathered in one place ( Paradise)

Why would the second to last prophet, Christ, still live? Why did muh the last prophet die? Answer: Christ is the last prophet and muh a fake. Think about it.

You have to ask God about life and death.

More ironiclly, that Jesus is alive and his teachings is dead, whilst Prophet Muhammad is dead but his teachings is a live.

More Christians but not necessarily believing in the dogma of Christianity (some could be atheists or bush – Baptist) while Muslims outnumber you in practice. [bless and do not curse]

Have you considered that qur'an created evidence out of air? The Bible is not edited but the qur'an added contradictory information

Any example to prove your alligation? because making assumptions out of air would make you in a position of denial

Have you not heard that Khadifa was a Catholic nun that the Vatican in Rome sent to begin a new false religion for the purpose of conquering Jerusalem for the Vatican. The vatican wished to move its headquarters to Jerusalem but could not do it except by force. They devised a scheme of creating a puppet for the purpose of conquering Jerusalem. --- This is one of several possible origins for islam that I have read.

I would ask for a proof. give me any islamic source that says Kadija was a catholic nun.

Find the loving G-d of israel and christians whom provided mankind with the gift of redemption. It is G-ds will thru His Word that some get redeemed from death and find life. His Word became flesh and walked among men. That Word later returned to G-d after it accomplished its purpose. That Word is Christ Jesus.

Talk to my mind not my heart.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

but not in the sight of God Almighty. Are you and the 3 billion people oppose God's choice and your scripture.

The Jew broke the convenant. this is it. the book is sealed.
_^
The success Israel has had, its growth, prosperity, wealth, etc -- that should tell you as a muslim that 'allah' is blessing Israelites and Jews Now, Today. Israel has had atomic weapons for how long and yet they do not destroy its enemies surrounding them. That is the Bible and yes it is sealed.
And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.
Well no. G-d forgives and renews his people if they return to Him first. If they cry out and seek G-d, as the Jews have done. That would mean the qur'an is outdated.
He chose from the Arab, because He Knew that the followersof the Prophet would preseve His revealation from any alteration, and Muhammads tradition from any anonymous insertions or narrations.
But 80% of all muslims cannot know your 'allah' because they do not read arabic. 'allah' has put his qur'an out of reach of the entire world except for those who can read arabic. Not so with the Bible.
They turned him down BEFORE the crucifiction.
John 1:11 "He came unto his Own (The Jew) and his own received him not." His own mocked him and rejected him and attempted to crucify him.

The disciples, In the other hand, as Mark 14:50 says "Then ALL his disciples deserted him and ran away." After Jesus was arrested.
But before that who was the traitor and the hypocrite who sold his lord and master for thirty pieces of silver, Juda, an elected disciple of Jesus(PBUH).
Remember, At the Table in the Upper room where Jesus and his disciples were having the Last Supper. Jesus dismissed Juda with the words

John 13:27"..What thou doest, do quickly" .
First I am impressed you have been reading the NT. Thank you for attempting to interpret the Bible. At this point, I will not question your interpretation of the NT. I can offer you my interpretation and respect your interpretation at the same time.

The Lord came to his own yes. A prophet is rarely accepted amongst his own people though. Nazareth was a small town and the people all knew eachother. If my neighbor who I know as a mechanic has a son who goes to school with my daughter and that son next declares himself a prophet sent by G-d, I would naturally question him. Its only natural.
But the Lord gained many followers by the miracles he performed and the teachings he shared. Those followers never turned their backs on him. As the Bible foretold, the shepherd (Lord) was struck down and the sheep scattered. It was meant to happen.
Beware of the Farisees, a wicked and adulterous generation. I see why you didn't listen to Jesus and followed Paul's writings.
The pharisees were a part of the priesthood that were in charge of sacrificing lambs without blemish on the day of Passover. Because the act of sacrificing was a 1000 year rehearsal in preparation for the sacrifice of the Real Lamb of G-d, the Pharisees were expected to carry out their obligation of sacrificing the lamb. Looking back today, it was expected of the Pharisees to bring the Lord to the cross.

We do listen to the Lord. Paul was a christian convert.
More ironiclly, that Jesus is alive and his teachings is dead, whilst Prophet Muhammad is dead but his teachings is a live.
Why are the Lord's teachings dead to you. Not at all. The Word of G-d is still active and alive.
Any example to prove your alligation? because making assumptions out of air would make you in a position of denial
Supposedly the qur'an was collected in 650AD and it was never changed from the heavenly version. But the earliest existing script that I know is dated at 705AD and it's missing sura. In the video, Dr Smith shows photographs of script with two writing styles, one from 8th century and another 9th century. The 9th century text is sura 20, 21. The 8th century text contains sura 19. That means TWO different authors compiled those sura and it was not put together until much later. This is pointed out starting at minute 18 on the video.

At minute 22, Dr Smith points out that German scholars are holding evidence that will incredibly damage the qur'ans reputation. We are waiting for their publication.

[youtube]HoX5mxBfBoM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hillel1985

Aug 25, 2012
✟15,180.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Yahweh's chosen people..right ?.

It depends on who you ask. Many of us, especially in Reconstructionist Judaism, have dropped Chosenness language.

I think, even in Reform (my movement) this is toned down quite a bit, unless something being read mentions it.

Many non-Orthodox speak of a "Religious Civilization" rather than a "Chosen People."

Even for those who do use "chosenness" terms, there is a midrash which says that God offered the covenant to all the peoples of the world and each one rejected it for one reason or another. So, God came last to the small Hebrew people and offered it to them. They accepted.

This midrash is meant to teach that with "chosenness" should come humility as we were the last to be considered for the covenant.

Upvote 0