Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Another Teacher Sex Arrest In Alabama | The Daily Caller
This week’s female high school English teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with a couple underage male students is Ashley Hall.
Police said the boys involved in those criminal investigations range between 13 and 15 years of age.​
:sigh:

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,807.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I posted a story about this on Facebook some time ago, and one of my female friends suggested that the 15-year-old was old enough to know what he was doing. I asked her if she'd feel the same way if the genders were reversed; needless to say, I'm still awaiting a response.

Sometimes the worst Feminists are the ones who don't know they're Feminists.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Right now, I bet a lot of guys are high-fiving those kids.
Possibly ...
Ashley-Hall-Covington-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I posted a story about this on Facebook some time ago, and one of my female friends suggested that the 15-year-old was old enough to know what he was doing. I asked her if she'd feel the same way if the genders were reversed; needless to say, I'm still awaiting a response.

Sometimes the worst Feminists are the ones who don't know they're Feminists.

I think it is not the same and I don't like feminists one bit.having said that I wouldn't mind if somebody use this situation to corner some feminists.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Right now, I bet a lot of guys are high-fiving those kids.

Parents all around the country can now be heard saying, "Son, why on earth would you want to move/transfer to Alabama?"

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Parents all around the country can now be heard saying, "Son, why on earth would you want to move/transfer to Alabama?"

if it was someone's daughter and the teacher male? We'd be seeing stuff like: "That SICK twisted PERVERT! He needs to go to jail!"

A son eh? I am betting like 85-95% of the country just doesn't see much of a problem.

Reactions: FreeSpirit74
Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Possibly ...
Ashley-Hall-Covington-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

She a good enough looking 33 year-old teacher.

Do the 13 year-old male students in Alabama have the saying, "Whatever happens Bama, stays Bama"?

She looks rather content or possibly even happy (could be a forced smile covering great sorrow). I'm waiting for the day they catch a 33 year-old female teacher getting gang-banged by a bunch of 7 year-old boys.

Either way, most of the female teachers arrested for these things have probably been on online forums providing negative critiques of men in general. Along with the cool, enlightened, liberal and conservative alpha males replying to their posts, "You're 100% right about the weak, spineless men of today that don't know how to treat a strong and smart woman. Hang in there we're not all losers. One day you'll find a good man as rare as they are."

Must be nice being female and always assumed good, awesome, great! until proven not so much perfect.

I'm hazarding a guess this woman was not so perfect even before getting accused and arrested for this. Assuming the accusation are true.

Either way I don't think women should go to jail for this. I just think they out be barred from working as teachers outside of colleges and universities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Mr. NightHawkeye, you're going to have young boys throughout London and England singing that Sweet Home Alabama song. Trying to become international exchange students.

Who ever thought the day would when young boys were sexually safer around gay men than among American Catholic clergy or American women working as teachers.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Mr. NightHawkeye, you're going to have young boys throughout London and England singing that Sweet Home Alabama song. Trying to become international exchange students.
Leonard Skynard was always ahead of its time. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know it isn't scientific, but you tend to hear more of these teacher stories being women enticing young boys, vs men enticing young women to have sex.

I guess it could be, that women can be sexual predators just as men can be, but the public tends to look at it quite differently.

Upvote 0