British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You do realize that arousal is just a biological function right? That it's not difficult to achieve? I guess you are of the "if she had an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] during her rape, it wasn't rape" camp too.
Indeed. Sort of like "the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak", but in reverse.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Indeed. Sort of like "the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak", but in reverse.

I always thought this age old statement was backwards.

The flesh responds to what the mind (brain) tells it to do, so if the mind is willing, the flesh will always follow suit.

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You do realize that arousal is just a biological function right? That it's not difficult to achieve? I guess you are of the "if she had an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] during her rape, it wasn't rape" camp too.

Naw... penetrating a woman or a 35 year-old man giving oral sex to a 7 year-old boy are quite a bit different from a grown man getting an erection looking at a partially nude Jennifer Lopez. He can claim she raped him, but he can claim he was abducted by aliens too. Chance are slim I'll believe him.

Look... I've seen some well trained female fighters. Felt some of their punches. I'm a believer one of these 14 year-old girls could pummel a lot of grown, larger men.

But I'm not really buying the rape bit. Not to mention few women seem interested--compared to the number of men prowling the streets--to snatch, beat, and rape a person. Even female fighters are more concerned about the male training partners they injure of hurt than male fighters are.

If you're a man and you're going to get raped chances are it will be by another man or more than one man.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, Gawker and a forum posts.

Amazing sources there.
Yes. Now I just need to add Breitbart and WorldNutdaily.:tutu: Alabamans tend toward being thin-skinned as well.

It is a beautiful state, especially at the gulf shores. Were it not for many Alabamans, it would probably be a nice place for anyone to live.

Upvote 0