Visit site
✟9,377.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I look forward to it because I have an excuse to play this song every day.

Theocracy - O Come Emmanuel (HQ) - YouTube

I like that song! I look forward to Advent because It starts the holiday season. Most people ask me why I put my tree up when I did this year, and the reason behind it, is because I started feeling the holiday season a bit earlier this year and just got my own apartment for the first time. I look forward to it, because I have my own traditions with my daughter that I share with her.

- Advent Wreaths and Prayers
- - I always do a yearly gingerbread house with my daughter.
- Each year, I get a new customized ornament for that year, with my daughters name and the year on it. It is my hope when she is 21 someday and is on her own, she will take the ornaments and have them for her Christmas tree.
- I go to all of the advent masses at our church, and also attend Midnight Christmas Mass.
- I always get yearly Santa photos of Gabriella at the mall. This year, I added to that and got customized family photos, and will be getting holiday cards to send to my family and friends.

I also like it because I get to sing apart of choir at church. In 2009, I sang a piece called "The Winter Rose" a type of Cantata. Here is apart of it: The Winter Rose pt 1 - YouTube

I also get to listen to my favorite Christmas Music :)

Upvote 0