Adiaphora Alehouse (10)

D

Doublemint

bump.jpg

Upvote 0
M

MDIVGRAD

On November 15, I received a mail from someone on the website Plenty of Fish dot com. I responded back because I wanted her to know that I wasn't going to be up there for a long period of time and was coming back to the Fort. We gave each other our phone number so we could text with each other. I finally arrived back in Fort Wayne last night and after unpacking my car, went over and had dinner with her and her daughter and watched TV til it was time to head home. Her name is Jill and I am pretty wild about her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

filosofer

Senior Veteran
Feb 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,913.00
Faith
Lutheran
Well, Hi there, Ed! Here I am repping you in a few threads and had no idea it was YOU! LOL
:wave:

Yeah, now you can stop the repping for him... :p:D

What name would I come up with? How about Overthehill?

Nah, after 10 years on the board, I wouldn’t recognize myself...

Reactions: LilLamb219
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
D

Doublemint

Yeah, now you can stop the repping for him... :p:D

What name would I come up with? How about Overthehill?

Nah, after 10 years on the board, I wouldn’t recognize myself...

With the name like that you'll need to be reminded CF password about once a month ... :liturgy:

By the way, Pr. Ray (Trinity in West Hempstead) forgot to say hello when you guys met sometimes ago.

Upvote 0