South Wales
✟11,593.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually they were. He was fully human and had to empty Himself.
Philippians 2:5-8:

We have the genealogy all the way from Adam and Eve to Jesus. Those are all real people. From Adam to David to Jesus. The weird thing is all the riff raff that was in there. Even looking at all the children David had but he made Solomon the King after him. Even Solomon was from the union of David and Bathsheba.
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply what about Eve she was not born in the normal way she was created from Adams rib God put Adam into a deep sleep dose this mean he died the same as Christ so as Christs bride was not a normal woman so was the first AdamsvEve was not a normal woman but a group of people chosen by God to produce children for God the same as Christ and his bride have done.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply what about Eve she was not born in the normal way she was created from Adams rib God put Adam into a deep sleep dose this mean he died the same as Christ so as Christs bride was not a normal woman so was the first Adams Eve was not a normal woman but a group of people chosen by God to produce children for God the same as Christ and his bride have done.
  • The Y chromosome, which distinguishes males from females at the genetic level, originated around 180 million years ago.
  • Initially, the X and Y chromosomes were identical, but over time, the Y chromosome started to differentiate from the X in males11.
Science or Time magazine Adam and Eve began 180 million years ago. I think this is the Male and Female we read about in Genesis chapter one on day six of creation. From a OEC perspective. The Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden lived 6,000 years ago. This was not symbolic because they had children and the Bible has the generations all the way from Adam and Eve to Mary. Either Science or Bible both were common ancestors.

Science also tells us that she could have come from His bone marrow. There is a lot we do not know or understand. Science does confirm what we read about in our Bible. Just how Eve came from Adam and Jesus came from Mary we are still working on understanding.

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,593.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • The Y chromosome, which distinguishes males from females at the genetic level, originated around 180 million years ago.
  • Initially, the X and Y chromosomes were identical, but over time, the Y chromosome started to differentiate from the X in males11.
Science or Time magazine Adam and Eve began 180 million years ago. I think this is the Male and Female we read about in Genesis chapter one on day six of creation. From a OEC perspective. The Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden lived 6,000 years ago. This was not symbolic because they had children and the Bible has the generations all the way from Adam and Eve to Mary. Either Science or Bible both were common ancestors.

Science also tells us that she could have come from His bone marrow. There is a lot we do not know or understand. Science does confirm what we read about in our Bible. Just how Eve came from Adam and Jesus came from Mary we are still working on understanding.
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply but I have read that you can't use a woman in genealogies so the genealogy breaks down with Mary.
Both of the Adams father is God he brought both Adams into the world so a genealogy would have to start and end with God.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply but I have read that you can't use a woman in genealogies so the genealogy breaks down with Mary.
Oh I am going by what we read in Genesis 3 15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” Luke 3 38 tells us the geneology goes all the way back to Adam. "the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God." That is why Adam is clearly a real person. I have heard people speculate what would God have done is Adam had not eaten the fruit and it was just Eve.

Upvote 0