France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Source

Proposed Bill

No extreme is too extreme anymore.

So is it any kind of sodomy or only same sex sodomy? Because, as has been evidenced many times before, heterosexuals also engage in anal sex (not me let me just say, ouch.)

And .. how can they take a part in public office if they're, like, dead?

And, in between death, expulsion from CA, imprisonment and/or million dollar fines, how would they be running for public office anyway?

And .. how can the public enforce this? Do they just run around shooting people they think might be gay? Or who might have had anal sex? Or would they also have the right to (vigilante-style) kick down bedroom doors to check what people are doing and with whom?

It's all very confusing.

The guy's vile, but his thoughts and ideas are actually not that far from what extremist Christians do think and feel as evidenced quite often on these forums.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone remember the lock gays away in fences guy, or other such insane rhetoric and such there was a few years back?

Baptist Pastor

I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but I couldn't get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, fifty or a hundred mile long, put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified ‘til they can't get out. Feed them, and you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce.

And there was also this guy:

So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, "Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do." You get out the camera, and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female, and then you upload it to YouTube, and everybody laughs about it, and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid, is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So is it any kind of sodomy or only same sex sodomy? Because, as has been evidenced many times before, heterosexuals also engage in anal sex (not me let me just say, ouch.)

And .. how can they take a part in public office if they're, like, dead?

And, in between death, expulsion from CA, imprisonment and/or million dollar fines, how would they be running for public office anyway?

And .. how can the public enforce this? Do they just run around shooting people they think might be gay? Or who might have had anal sex? Or would they also have the right to (vigilante-style) kick down bedroom doors to check what people are doing and with whom?

It's all very confusing.

Well, either he thinks everyone will just know when they see a gay person, they will take action when discovered or that gay people will simply stop being gay in response to this law. Who knows...

The guy's vile, but his thoughts and ideas are actually not that far from what extremist Christians do think and feel as evidenced quite often on these forums.

Most, even the more extreme ones, stop short of advocating mass murder though (or technically state sanctioned mass execution).

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
absolutely.

And I'll give you one. I'm sorry this guy is a pathetic excuse for a Christian. I'm sorry he seems to think he gets to act in God's stead.

I was going to say I don't want an apology.

But this one works very nicely.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Anyone remember the lock gays away in fences guy, or other such insane rhetoric and such there was a few years back?

No, but I do recall them being included in a list of those to round up and put behind barbed wire about 70-80 years ago.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
absolutely.

And I'll give you one. I'm sorry this guy is a pathetic excuse for a Christian. I'm sorry he seems to think he gets to act in God's stead.

Agreed. It is truly sad that so beautiful a sentiment as Christianity portrays is blighted by the likes of this fellow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,296.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I do wonder if this was a serious attempt or not. This guy apparently has license to practice at the California Bar, and that is the hardest bar to pass in the nation. That being said, it is obvious that even if this resolution were to pass, it would be instantly struck down.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,296.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I apologise for my ignorance, of the laws in the US. Is anyone permitted, to propose bills?

The man is a disgusting lunatic, of course.
Nothing to apologize for. It's actually a pretty complicated system. My apologies if I mention something you know, but I figure it's safer to cover all the bases. In the US there is a dual system of government. There is a federal government with power in the entire nation, but limited in what they can do. On the other hand we have the States which are all granted the right to pass almost any law within their own borders. Some of these states allow for any citizen to initiate a ballot proposition, with California being the most well known state to do so.

Reactions: Blue Wren
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do wonder if this was a serious attempt or not. This guy apparently has license to practice at the California Bar, and that is the hardest bar to pass in the nation. That being said, it is obvious that even if this resolution were to pass, it would be instantly struck down.

How did you confirm that?

Found his info: Matthew Gregory McLaughlin - #198329

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hopefully the Pink Pistols don't fire Green Tips

I actually was in Austin, TX on vacation with some friends and we stumbled across a Pink Pistols demonstration/rally and stopped an chatted with them for a bit, they even offered up some free BBQ :thumbsup:...they're a cool crew.

Many of them were openly toting pink AR-15's (since you can't open carry handguns in TX)...they definitely wouldn't be people someone would want to try to attack that's for sure. I asked the one guy about it, he said "I just put the pink stock on for the rallies & stuff, when I get home I'll throw the tactical stock & quad-rail back on it"

Upvote 0