A vision i had...enlightening :)

butterfly33

Nov 11, 2004
✟7,861.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I've been a Christian for about 2 years now, and in that time God has given me about 3 or 4 visions. This year has been pretty testing for me and its been hard for me to keep faith with half of my friends not being Christians. I've been tempted lately to join them. but last night i made the decision that I'm going to stick by God no matter what and it was half way through my prayer telling God this that my words were stopped and a vision entered my mind...i'll describe it:

I could see my body, but i was looking at me from another person's point of view.

I was at a playground, and there was no one there. I was standing on one of those peices of play equipment--those childrens seats that are in the shape of an animal or something similar that have a spring on the bottom and they rock back and fourth. I was pretty unstable standing on it. Then my body went rigid and I just fell back onto the sand and lay there....it looked like i was asleep.

2 seconds later it was as if i was up in the clouds looking down on my body. There was an angel next to me, and the angel decended down to my body. as soon as the angel grabbed my hands, my body 'came to life' or woke up (one of the two) i began to slowly be pulled up by the angel to the clouds. but as my feet left the ground there was someone holding my ankles, and then someone holding their ankles; and by the time i reached the clouds there was a whole chain of people right down to the ground who were holding the ankles of the person above them and i was the first one in the line, being pulled up to heaven by who at the end of the vision, I recognised as Jesus :D

Its still so clear in my mind now!

Butterfly33

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What a wonderful vision !!
When you made that decision, to turn to God over your friends. Was a moment of great growth and new life in Christ. Your light through Christ will now shine brighter than it ever has. Bright enough to help others see Christs light who are in the darkness of the enemy. Which is seen by those many who grab onto your feet--see the light of Christ through you.

Upvote 0

Jamie09

Oct 13, 2006
✟7,678.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:clap: Wow, it was really a great vision. I think you are really lucky.

I was not given any visions before, I only thought I felt Jesus touching my face when I was crying. That happened many years ago.

So, no matter what, I'm glad you have decided to choose God over your friends, you will be soooo Blessed!

:amen:

Upvote 0