Mazock

Non-Pauline Believer in Yeshua
Nov 21, 2012
SW Missouri
✟8,119.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No, the rapture will be fulfilled with the spring wheat harvest. You correctly concluded that Christs resurrection and ascension was a spring harvest fulfillment. However you forgot that there was a barley harvest AND a wheat harvest. Now it's firmly in the back of your mind that you are in error. Will you face it.......we both know the answer to that. Get the sledge out and drive that square peg into the round hole.

Sukkot is also during the Fall Harvest. Why are you so hung up on Shavuot?

There are 3 harvests... Are there 3 raptures?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

The dead in Christ and the alive believers of the church in the spring harvest. The ELECT in the fall harvest.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The dead in Christ and the alive believers of the church in the spring harvest. The ELECT in the fall harvest.

I had never really given any serious specific thought as to what the word "elect" referred to. I knew they were the Saints, but I had not realized the word refers to a specific group of the Saints.

Thanks for clarifying that the word refers to those saved during the tribulation and removed at the end, as compared to those removed before the beginning of great tribulation.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I had never really given any serious specific thought as to what the word "elect" referred to.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha
You make a great point saying that because you cannot be in Christ if you're not elect.

Think Romans 8;28, 29 make that very clear:
29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;
30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

If you're not "elect"...you're lost!

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We who "watch and pray to be counted worthy to escape all the things coming on the face of the earth and to stand before the Son of Man" in heaven will be gathered together unto Christ, and the dead in Christ shall rise first; we which are alive and remain shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and rise to meet them before the heavenly tabernacle door -at the second blast of th two trumpets which call the gathering together of the congregation of YHWH before His tabernacle doors, as the Oracles teach us.

Numbers 10:1-7 -learn about the trumpets patterned to type the heavenly trumpets which will sound together twice, to call the gathering of the entire congregation of YHWH before His tabernacle doors.

Isaiah 50: the call to be gathered together unto Christ

Isaiah 26:19-21 what He says to us when we rise to stand before His tabernacle doors. -and chapter 27 is what He does next.

Leviticus 8 types-or signs- as the oracle of the garments made for beauty and for glory which we don to go in, and we shut the doors behind us, and celebrate our consecration to the heavenly priesthood as Adopted sons of the Firstborn and high priest of earth for one full week of seven days.

Very insightful to mention the verses you referenced above that are bolded and highlighted. It is very easy to miss, but very important to KNOW that Chapter 27 of Isaiah refers to what God does AFTER the rapture has occurred. It is not talking about the 1000 years after the tribulation is finished either; this chapter refers to what Christ does DURING the great tribulation. Let it be soon oh Lord.

Thanks again for mentioning this here.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I had never really given any serious specific thought as to what the word "elect" referred to. I knew they were the Saints, but I had not realized the word refers to a specific group of the Saints.

Thanks for clarifying that the word refers to those saved during the tribulation and removed at the end, as compared to those removed before the beginning of great tribulation.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

The church will be in heaven at the pre trib rapture. Israel, the ELECT, are raptured at the pre wrath rapture.

Isaiah 45
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

The tribulation is the time of Jacobs trouble.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's a possibility ...

The rising of the dead in Christ
The rising up of church
The rising up of tribulation saints

Also two witness rise again at a specific time

14400 are taken to heaven called firstfruits

Shavuot is when the sowing of the Holy Spirit was given... It also may be a reaping of what is sown on Shavuot in the future...

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, the rapture will be fulfilled with the spring wheat harvest. You correctly concluded that Christs resurrection and ascension was a spring harvest fulfillment. However you forgot that there was a barley harvest AND a wheat harvest.
I did not forget it. I spoke of that very thing.
The Passover is fulfilled
(His Death)

The barley harevest firstfruits is fulfilled
(His Resurrection)

The wave offering of the Wheat harvest (Shavu'ot/Pentecost) is fulfilled
(His Ascension and the Giving of the Holy Spirit)

anyone that looks at both the old testament feast description of the original event,
and compares it with that of Acts1-2,
it becomes obvious that all three spring feasts including Pentecost are fulfilled.

He'll be back to fulfill the Fall feasts.....

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(His Death)

(His Resurrection)

anyone that looks at both the old testament feast description of the original event,
it becomes obvious that all three spring feasts including Pentecost are fulfilled.

How will the fall feast be fulfilled...

I also would like to know why the Jews count the days up to Shavuot... What is the significance for the counting of the Omer?

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
(His Death)

(His Resurrection)

Actually neither the barley harvest nor the wheat harvest has been fulfilled.

Christ is the first fruits...............NOT THE HARVEST.
1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The barley......early spring harvest represents the dead in Christ. The wheat harvest is the church.

As for the fall harvest, we know what the first fruits are. They are 12,000 from each tribe. The harvest is the ELECT......the CHOSEN PEOPLE. If we know what the firstfruits are, we know what the harvest is.......as in, if we know the firstfruits of a harvest are 12 ears of corn..........we know the harvest is corn. Since we know the firstfruits is 12,000 from each tribe, we know the harvest is Israel. Just more proof of the pre trib rapture that many can't see. The church will be gone in the spring harvests.

Rev14
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men.

what about the women, oh no they are defiled and defile men, sorry women, no chance for you, according to this.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men.

what about the women, oh no they are defiled and defile men, sorry women, no chance for you, according to this.

Not defiled by women suggest all are men

For they are virgins suggest they are all women

So this is not a description of male or female... But spiritual defilement and spiritual virgins... It a picture of chosen people who were called because they were not involved in whatever false religion dominating this particular age ... They will not have been defiled by it.. They are not called out of mystery Babylon ... They were never a part of her... For they are virgins...

There is no reason to suggest that these are not both, male and female...for there is no difference in male and female in Christ ....all are one...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
A Rood Awakening

I watched a clip of Michael Rood on his website and I was quite disappointed. He had a man on there bashing Lutherans. I don't much care for his dogma either as I am not a Sabbath keeper. According to Marantha he believes that we are halfway through the Great Tribulation. I'll think I'll pass on Michael Rood.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I watched a clip of Michael Rood on his website and I was quite disappointed. He had a man on there bashing Lutherans. I don't much care for his dogma either as I am not a Sabbath keeper. According to Marantha he believes that we are halfway through the Great Tribulation. I'll think I'll pass on Michael Rood.

I find him enormously irritating, he takes absolutely forever to get to the point and keeps going over the same stuff.. I feel like screaming at him... GET TO THE POINT MAN!
What's the point of transposing absolutely everything into Hebrew.. John the Baptist is John the Baptist, Paul is Paul.. get over it! stop being such a pretentious ......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I find him enormously irritating, he takes absolutely forever to get to the point and keeps going over the same stuff.. I feel like screaming at him... GET TO THE POINT MAN!
What's the point of transposing absolutely everything into Hebrew.. John the Baptist is John the Baptist, Paul is Paul.. get over it! stop being such a pretentious ......

:D:D:D the king of the run-on sentence on top of a run-on sentence, and getting side tracked though is Pastor Jack Hayford. He's the champ. I am not equating him with Michael Rood though in other ways, just to be clear.

Doug

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What you mentioned here has absolutely nothing to do with his extremely thorough knowledge of the Hebrew Calendar. That is what I referred to. He also doesn't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture..... I do.

Doesn't matter.

What DOES MATTER is that he is an expert in the Hebrew Calendar. He PROVES with the Hebrew Calendar, God's Calendar, that we ARE in the midst of the 70the week right now in Part 5 of his series "The Jonah Code".

That is what the focus is on regarding where we are in regards to the great tribulation; and when it will start. SOON.

Praise Be God
Marantha

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In some of Michael Rood's presentations I have seen the run-on speak that a few of you have spoken of here.

Not all are that way. His documentaries on King Solomon's Temple and the Ark of the Covenant is absolutely stunning; and very clearly done. No useless talk there- extremely important information for EVERY Christian to know.

The same for his documentary on the Red Sea Crossing and Mt. Sanai; they are both covered in the same documentary. It is stunning and very well presented also.

He is also an expert it Jewish culture.

One that IS unnecessarily wordy is the first 4 parts of the "Jonah Code".

The last part in the series, Part 5, is where he DEMONSTRATES clearly, with diagrams when the 70th week started, that we are VERY close to the middle now, and it also shows very clearly the triple fulfillment of Daniels Vision for the 70 weeks.

Part 5 is on youtube- skip the rest and see for yourself.

Praise Be to God
Marantha

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
it takes him 8 hours to get to the point, I watched a lot of it, but the only thing I found really interesting was the account of Jesus changing the water into wine, and using the same vessels that the Pharisees used to purify water, if the vessel had any taint of wine.. I didn't know that one before.

the conclusion is basically the same as the Daniel Timeline, the desolation is mid- last seven years, and the start of the last seven is about 2010, with the return of Christ about 2017.

I must be thick, as I don't get all this stuff about barley ripening.. if we know that modern Israel was set up in 1947-8, then we can start the clock from then.. I don't see what barley in Israel has got to do with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0