razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's is AS SILLY as solid evidence showing up proving that Pastafarians are correct and ... we really do get a beer volcano after we die.

Mmmm ... beer ... did you know the Pilgrims turned back when they ran out of beer, and they were already past the 1/2 way point?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

buzzini

May 25, 2009
✟15,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well. I don't think you are spiritually enlightened or speak some sort of harsh truth, or whatever exactly.

I don't think you are able to distinguish what is enlightenment either, all you have now is rational experience, nevertheless you try your best at distinguish good and evil, thus your fruit.

Upvote 0

Tuddrussell

The Dreamer of the Darkness
Jun 28, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟8,355.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Good and evil are pretty easy to distinguish really. Neutrality kind of mucks things up though. That's not even taking in to account order and chaos... But none of those things are good or evil, even though they fall under the overall purview of morality.

DnD has taught me so many important life lessons...

Upvote 0

buzzini

May 25, 2009
✟15,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You've got that pride thing and that "better than you" thing down pat don't you?

What difference to you if I wrote it with less harsh light? What difference will this make if you refuse to think above the natural realm but in your indignant? yet such indignant and manner is but chemical imbalance in your head if spiritual truth doesn't exist outside of you.

Upvote 0

Tuddrussell

The Dreamer of the Darkness
Jun 28, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟8,355.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
yet such indignant and manner is but chemical reaction in your head if spiritual truth doesn't exist outside of you.

Pretty much, so what? Is "spiritual truth" desirable, or necessary? I think not, but to each their own.

Upvote 0

Lord Emsworth

Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves.
Oct 10, 2004
Through the cables and the underground ...
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't think you are able to distinguish what is enlightenment either, all you have now is rational experience, nevertheless you try your best at distinguish good and evil, thus your fruit.

Could you please just stop all this mind-reading? You are not good at it.

(And that is also the main reason why I said that you are not spiritually enlightened. You see, fruit and all.)

:|

Upvote 0